Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview 4/8/13
Topic Started: Apr 5 2013, 08:44 PM (2,702 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-4813/n34756/

Chloe + Daniel

My reaction; courtesy of Troy Barnes :

Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 5 2013, 08:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Enough of this shit already. This guy does NOTHING for me. Nothing.

wkline
Member Avatar

:frustration: :eyeroll: :bs: :bedtime:

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Oh fuck off Daniel.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Just two more weeks and the torture will be over for now.

Sparrow

Really, enough is efuckingnuff. There is always a story that sucks, always a character that sucks, I don't mind. This is just so ridiculous, however. Why is the show so incredibly invested in this pairing? They've put how many years into them now? How many truly beloved characters have they flushed down the toilet in their honor? I don't even want to watch this stupid show anymore. I liked Chloe. Hell, I liked Jennifer and never really disliked Daniel all that much, but I'm really starting to hate this entire show because of those two. They have no chemistry, nor do they have a compelling story to tell, so they are trying to convince us that this is true love by utterly destroying any other character that the audience might have preferred either of them with. No other ship may be allowed to exist. For some reason this is coming across as small and mean-spirited to me, and it is making my show look like someone I really don't like very much after all.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

No YT version then please! I'll pass.... lol

rideordiechick

Days! Days! Days!
Once snoozefest Dannifer gets out of front and center; hopefully sooner than later, I am sure they will throw more of the other golden couple... pukefest Ejami at us! Come on Days this show can be so much better than this!!

danniferfan

You guys are nuts if you don't see anything in Shawn Christian! He's very handsome and OHHH BTW, I'm a Dannifer fan. 2 more weeks of this shit!
Edited by danniferfan, Apr 6 2013, 12:08 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

danniferfan
Apr 6 2013, 12:07 AM
You guys are nuts if you don't see anything in Shawn Christian! He's very handsome and OHHH BTW, I'm a Dannifer fan. 2 more weeks of this shit!
I don't find SC attractive to me he always looks dirty and in need of a bath. My mom came into the room one day and Daniel was on she said who is that guy dressed like a bum.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

MissLola
Apr 5 2013, 08:57 PM
Enough of this shit already. This guy does NOTHING for me. Nothing.
I agree with 120%.. Daniel makes me sick.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

This is some BS. Smdh I'm so over Daniel, Jennifer and Chloe :-/
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 6 2013, 03:33 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

The crazy thing is, a lot of fans on fb are rooting for Dannifer to reunite and Chloe's head on a platter. A part of me wishes I was in that category. It would make it a whole lot easier to watch this show. Instead, I'm so over this. :shame:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

danniferfan
I like SC, that's not the issue for me. The issue is the character. I really feel like he's not been fleshed out and the parts that they show, you know, the good Doctor falling for his patients, the complete and utter failure at changing his parents, the constant propping, has done this character no favors. Since there's been writing changes these past few years, they've changed what the former writers have started and then you get a mess of a character. He's not the only one they've done this too either. Jennifer and Chloe come to mind too. From where these characters have started to where they are currently is pretty sad.

What they are showing is some of my favorite storylines to use on soaps. The problem with this one is that it's with characters that I don't recognize and frankly, don't even want to recognize right now. That's sad too because I really have liked them in other characters. For me, it has nothing to do with the actor but everything to do with the character and that goes back to the poor writing we've endured.

I do appreciate your opinion -- truly! :D

smbashi

I didn't think they could ruin Chloe's character anymore after the Hooker story. I was wrong. I'm glad it's almost done but wish Dr Douche was leaving instead of Chloe!

Vicky4Mimi

As soon as Dannifer gets all this worked out-in comes Jack Jr to upset the apple cart. This is DAYS 2013 version of a Supercouple and they are going to have them up front and center every chance they get. Stupid DAYS.

As for Daniel looking dirty (ha), I don't really see that. He's not like "Lucas clean", but he's Daniel clean and I can handle that. There is another man who I think needs to be dipped in clorox to get clean and that has a lot to do with who he's with now...cough cough EJ cough cough.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Apr 5 2013, 09:31 PM
Really, enough is efuckingnuff. There is always a story that sucks, always a character that sucks, I don't mind. This is just so ridiculous, however. Why is the show so incredibly invested in this pairing? They've put how many years into them now? How many truly beloved characters have they flushed down the toilet in their honor? I don't even want to watch this stupid show anymore. I liked Chloe. Hell, I liked Jennifer and never really disliked Daniel all that much, but I'm really starting to hate this entire show because of those two. They have no chemistry, nor do they have a compelling story to tell, so they are trying to convince us that this is true love by utterly destroying any other character that the audience might have preferred either of them with. No other ship may be allowed to exist. For some reason this is coming across as small and mean-spirited to me, and it is making my show look like someone I really don't like very much after all.
Yes I feel the same way, this is not just a story that sucks it's crazy shit that sucks the life out of the entire show, and because they take so much screen time, so it becomes automatic that you can not tune in because they're on 24/7!

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

He looks even dirtier and more constipated than usual in the preview.

Daniel is a bizarre hybrid of an aging soap hunk with Pigpen of Peanuts. If you insist on keeping him on our screens, please give the man a bar of Ivory, a comb, a razor, and a Dulcolax suppository. Thanks.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

danniferfan
Posted Image

If that's the case, I will wear it proudly.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

^^ I'll wear it proudly!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply