Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic The Young and the Restless Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 06:55 PM (2,802 Views)
Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

SweetAlexandria
Oct 17 2011, 12:16 PM
Wheewee This Ashely was ROUGH looking! I remember the rumors that she use to have a TREE & Two Stomps. ^_^

lightandday
Member Avatar

SweetAlexandria
Oct 17 2011, 02:52 AM
^I saw those all I still say if they could recast successfully many times Veterans with success Gina Tognoni would do even better than Heather Tom as Victoria.

I feel Heather Tom is trying to look like "Marilyn Monroe" in those scene no offense and have seen recent commercials of her for B&B she just out grew the part of Victoria to me.
LAWD DAWN IN MORNING SweetA. :facepalm:

It' no Secret U love that GT lady but This is Thread Hijacking :hijacked: to the fullest
C'mon Now! Let's keep it Chill in here w/ the CLASSIC's like those real cool images you posted.

Alexandria
Member Avatar

^ OK. lol

Alexandria
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 17 2011, 01:55 PM
SweetAlexandria
Oct 17 2011, 12:16 PM
Wheewee This Ashely was ROUGH looking! I remember the rumors that she use to have a TREE & Two Stomps. ^_^
You know this is the same Ashley we have now the original not Brenda Epperson. Just a little confused by your statement.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Yeah I know it's the same one I should've been more clear it was around this era of Y&R they were calling her a Tranny of course I never knew how true it was for the longest I thought they were talking about Brenda's version to this day some swear by the sex change rumor I have followers on twitter who still say it, but to me she was rough looking back then (Those Thick Eyebrows look like they were going to MORPH :D ) but the older years have been very kind & she became much more attractive.

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Alexandria, Oct 18 2011, 09:42 AM.

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Edited by Alexandria, Oct 18 2011, 09:42 AM.

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alexandria
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

One thing I noticed about the Bill Bell era was the camera work. Most scenes started with the attention being on an object or certain person. Then as the scene would go on the shot would expand and you would see the whole scene. I don't know anything about directing but that always stands out to me when I watch old episodes from Bill Bell's time.
There were so many little details about Y&R that stood out back then. From the music, the lighting, and the directing.

lightandday
Member Avatar

FAB Images Sweet A., Brad character had many many great stories, I still believe Beorge (Brad or George) coming from under that ice one day.

Chex, it's interesting you mention "Attention On Object or Certain Person" my Great Aunt & her friends ALWAYS have something to say regarding the takes & direction from back then as opposed to now like the lighting or the scene too scene cuts etc; etc; \As a matter of fact they HATE it ( In her words "Why won't they FOCUS"<she blurts this often) Amazing how these last several months I'm reading more & more of the same views regarding Mr. William Bell & Mrs Lee Phillip Bell days THAT to me speak volumes on just how intrench the YandR fans were with the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply