Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic The Young and the Restless Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 06:55 PM (2,671 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Here's an old Emmy montage clip I found from Y&R (1997). Remember when the Daytime Emmy's would show a minute clip of the past years events from the nominated shows? I miss those days :'(

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

This quad was interesting.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Checkers, Dec 6 2012, 09:59 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ryan was one of my favorite characters on Y&R... :(

Checkers
Member Avatar

I loved Ryan too. I CRIED AND CRIED when he died.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Never liked Cole much though..

Checkers
Member Avatar

OMG! This is classic. :laugh:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Gina singing the Y&R theme. (Ashley, Bradley, Scott, and Cricket)

Traci, Gina, and Lauren singing. (In all their 80s glory. The song sounds like it should have been on an episode of Silk Stockings.)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Katherine, Jill, and Nina (Christmas Eve 1987)

Jack Abbott, Luan, Keemo, John, Jill (Christmas 1995)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Malcolm's Infamous Fudge Brownie Scene.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Jackie Boy tells John he got Jabot back.

Posted Image

Edited by Checkers, Jan 4 2013, 08:45 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Why? Why? did they get rid of John Abbott! He STILL has so much to contribute... :frownie: :applause:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ole' Smilin Jack & Jill getting it on at the Abbott cabin in a snowstorm. Jackie was the love and leave em type.

Edited by Checkers, Jan 15 2013, 02:56 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

How did Jack know where she was? :ermm:

sonjawitthaus

I can't seem to figure a episode airdate. I'm trying to figure out when Nick, Victoria, Victor, and Nikki had flashbacks of Cassie after she fell through the icy pond on the Newman Ranch. Could someone please help figure out when that happened. What is the airdate? Please reply to me post. :( :( :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

sonjawitthaus
Apr 3 2013, 11:52 AM
I can't seem to figure a episode airdate. I'm trying to figure out when Nick, Victoria, Victor, and Nikki had flashbacks of Cassie after she fell through the icy pond on the Newman Ranch. Could someone please help figure out when that happened. What is the airdate? Please reply to me post. :( :( :(
I hope you are still around. Just decided to look into this thread. The episode airdate was 3/10/03 in the US.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Bumping this thread to try it out again.

A friend sent me the link to this Hollywood Squares episode from (October 7, 1988). It has Thom Bierdz and his brother Craig who committed suicide in 2002. They are really cute together in this episode though.

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply