Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 06:39 AM (7,242 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

umm... :ermm:

Someone please explain.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Aw. It's Jennifer and Isabella....

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

lysie
Apr 8 2013, 06:39 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
What a creepy looking critter

esp13
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 8 2013, 07:44 AM
umm... :ermm:

Someone please explain.
I'm not positive, but I think that is a creature from the horror movie that was being made in Salem in 1990 or so. If I recall correctly, the movie was a front for something else, maybe Jencon's operations or something. I know April got trapped on the set at some point and I think Sarah and Carrie had some kind of close call there -- maybe a fire?

Lil
Member Avatar

MARDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Love it!! :-)

but Matt's comment has me :cheer: :cheers: :applause: :roflol:

chinkybig

^^ possession, yes! :) Mardevil can morph into evil Isabella then into a monster. Wish Marlena will turn into that monster to scare John off and make him come to his senses. Lols

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Isn't it MarDevil & Isabella??

I think Isabella "visited" John during the Possession storyline.

And Matt, it's not Jen, obviously the demon has better roots.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh my, that was when Isabella's ghost transformed into a demon during the Mardevil story. Actually, she transformed into a costume from the Halloween aisle at Target. Cheesy, but funny to me.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Awe the lovely Isabella how I miss her. I know it's very unpopular here but she is my favorite John pairing.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The Possession!! I love that storyline!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Ahhh one of my all time favorite stories just for the audacity of it. Marlenas possession and exorcism! Yes Marlena could appear to "Father John" as Isabella at one point to throw him off but it was ultimately the beast who is pictured above. Stefano actually got in a fist fight with the devil. Good times :).

And Matt...u slay me!!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 8 2013, 09:55 AM
Awe the lovely Isabella how I miss her. I know it's very unpopular here but she is my favorite John pairing.
While I am primarily a John/Marlena fan, I liked the natural, playful chemistry between Drake and Staci. Drake did some of his best acting during the Isabella cancer story line, IMO.

AFaithL

JarlenaLante
Apr 8 2013, 10:39 AM
DawnElicia
Apr 8 2013, 09:55 AM
While I am primarily a John/Marlena fan, I liked the natural, playful chemistry between Drake and Staci. Drake did some of his best acting during the Isabella cancer story line, IMO.
Same. Always a John/Marlena fan first, but I never hated Isabella. She was sweet and had a sweet, playful chemistry with John.

Contrast this to John/Kristen, who were always intolerable, unpopular, disgusting, and unwatchable even when she was "good". The actors never meshed together. You live and learn.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

O...M...G...
It's a Pop-Up Hope, Pop-Up Abe, AND Pop-Up Lucas day!!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oh, great, starting the week off with Dannifer. Because absolutely no one is sick of them.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's a new day in Salem, but the Fetch terror continues...

Sparrow

Jesus wept.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Abe with Nicole!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That sure is one busy pattern on Nicole's dress & some bright assed colors, but... I actually kinda like it (oddly enough).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply