Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 06:39 AM (7,521 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Brady & Kristen are color coordinated again. It's like every day is prom.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's nice to see Parker could get another break from law school to visit his Dad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Hope!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kristen's clothes and hair are always so hit and miss. She looks fab today, though. And pop up Hope is at the door to throw a monkey wrench into things! Woo!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Lucas! Who's giddy that Jenn dumped Daniel. lol
Edited by Matt, Apr 8 2013, 12:07 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Apr 8 2013, 12:06 PM
Pop-Up Lucas!
He's going to be preaching some more truth today when it comes to Fetch it sounds like... :D

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 8 2013, 12:02 PM
That sure is one busy pattern on Nicole's dress & some bright assed colors, but... I actually kinda like it (oddly enough).
It's a definite improvement on what she was wearing last week but I'm still pretty iffy. At least her hair looks good.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow. Jennifer felt the need to put on a full face before going to go run (but still can't manage to do something with her gray-blonde hair).

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 8 2013, 12:07 PM
Matt
Apr 8 2013, 12:06 PM
Pop-Up Lucas!
He's going to be preaching some more truth today when it comes to Fetch it sounds like... :D
God, I hope so. Not looking forward to Jennifer's defensive scrunch-face routine though.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JessicaLeigh
Apr 8 2013, 12:07 PM
Matt
Apr 8 2013, 12:02 PM
That sure is one busy pattern on Nicole's dress & some bright assed colors, but... I actually kinda like it (oddly enough).
It's a definite improvement on what she was wearing last week but I'm still pretty iffy. At least her hair looks good.
It almost looks rather classically Lilly Pulitzer-esque in the color & print (which is kinda ironic since she just died yesterday).

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

rotflmao Abe: "Vargas did 10 years. 10 HARD years."

Yeah. I'm reading too much into that. lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Daniel stop shoving that ball into Parker's chest. He's not interested.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"What the hell did that woman do to him?" - Is Victor referring to Jennifer? Jesus. The Daniel-as-victim narrative is spinning out of control. What a joke. Note to TPTB: NO ONE is buying it.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn. Lucas is looking FINE today. I like his hair.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

smdh. Jennifer is a wretched, awful, horrible, heathen of a woman for trampling on poor St. Daniel's heart. Wretch, indeed!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

With every silent, sad glance Jennifer gives Lucas, she makes me hate her more and more.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Jen keeps making faces that make it look like she severely constipated and in need of a laxative.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LOL @ Lucas trying to set Jennifer up with Rafe...it's funny how Rafe has suddenly become a much more palatable character outside of Sami's orbit while Daniel continues to sink lower and lower. Not too long ago they were pretty much loathed equally. (Maybe for some they still are.)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ruffles, have a fucking seat. Preferably on the wing of a jetliner. Take Grumbles the Greek with you.
Edited by Matt, Apr 8 2013, 12:19 PM.

cockymom
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 8 2013, 09:55 AM
Awe the lovely Isabella how I miss her. I know it's very unpopular here but she is my favorite John pairing.
I agree with you. Isabella was always my favorite with John, Kristen was next, and sadly to say Marlena is last!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply