Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/8
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 06:44 AM (20,318 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Apr 13 2013, 02:37 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 12 2013, 12:00 PM

Posted Image

Marie Cheatham aka Nick's grandma commented! I wonder if she is returning!
Edited by Southofsoap, Apr 13 2013, 07:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 12 2013, 04:26 PM
CJLeBlanc: Actually Peter did use the safety word but I pretended not to hear!!! That's Kelly Moneymaker in the background rock… http://say.ly/vJo5zNh
https://twitter.com/CJLeBlanc/status/322708815336308737

Posted Image
You know... as much as I'd love Bo to be coming back, I doubt it very much.... Having said that...

Did anyone else notice? The pic on SOD, and the pic tweeted here, Peter is clean shaven, and IF memory serves, he hasn't been clean shaven on the show in many years. Still not getting my hopes up, but...

shellyj

Supergirlx2
Apr 12 2013, 01:56 PM
Took them fucking long enough:

DaysofourLives: A very happy 30th Anniversary to our beautiful @KJAlfonso! Retweet to wish Kristian a happy 30th! @nbcdays #DAYS http://pic.twitter.com/TuKY9PROrD
https://twitter.com/DaysofourLives/status/322784832843288577

Posted Image
just thought it was interesting that it's the @daysofourlives that tweeted this and not @nbcdays
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 06:01 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 05:18 PM
i am aware that i'm quoting myself, but i have to point out how adorable Greg & Kristian are in this pic. It makes me wish Hope wasn't Eric's aunt (though i do know it's technically only by marriage). If Greg had come on to play someone who was not related to Hope, I would've totally pimped a romantic pairing. Alas, I'll have to stick with pimping Vope.
Damn it,... I was just about hoping for a new couple. They look adorable, ..

michr544125

This may be a dumb question but is there a difference between the two Days Of Our Lives twitter accounts?

It's so nice to see that picture of all three ladies together. Judy is not used nearly enough and same with SH.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 13 2013, 08:04 AM
Supergirlx2
CJLeBlanc: Actually Peter did use the safety word but I pretended not to hear!!! That's Kelly Moneymaker in the background rock… http://say.ly/vJo5zNh

Posted Image
You know... as much as I'd love Bo to be coming back, I doubt it very much.... Having said that...

Did anyone else notice? The pic on SOD, and the pic tweeted here, Peter is clean shaven, and IF memory serves, he hasn't been clean shaven on the show in many years. Still not getting my hopes up, but...
Peter's not clean shaven in the SOD cover pic. He has that weird no-moustache goatee thing. The last time he was clean shaven on the show was 2008.
From what I know about Peter, he often shaved his facial hair when he had a 2 week break.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

michr544125
Apr 13 2013, 10:27 AM
This may be a dumb question but is there a difference between the two Days Of Our Lives twitter accounts?

It's so nice to see that picture of all three ladies together. Judy is not used nearly enough and same with SH.
@nbcdays was/is the official Days twitter. It used to only tweet that the new episode was up, the preview was up, etc.
@daysofourlives (which used to be something like @Days45years) was created for the 45th anniversary and used to be used to interact with the fans.

now they seem to have blended the two. To save me replying to another post, I noticed that it was @daysofourlives that tweeted about Kristian, not @nbcdays. At this point, I'm just glad they said something about it, even if they have pretty much ignored all the interview links. It would be nice if they could show the same courtesy/excitement to Kristian as they did to Ali. And, it would be nice if they mentioned something about Bryan period.

michr544125

Supergirlx2
Apr 13 2013, 10:58 AM
michr544125

@nbcdays was/is the official Days twitter. It used to only tweet that the new episode was up, the preview was up, etc.
@daysofourlives (which used to be something like @Days45years) was created for the 45th anniversary and used to be used to interact with the fans.

now they seem to have blended the two. To save me replying to another post, I noticed that it was @daysofourlives that tweeted about Kristian, not @nbcdays. At this point, I'm just glad they said something about it, even if they have pretty much ignored all the interview links. It would be nice if they could show the same courtesy/excitement to Kristian as they did to Ali. And, it would be nice if they mentioned something about Bryan period.
Thanks for clarifying. I agree nice at least one tweeted something. But like you I hope they also acknowledge Bryan. I wonder if he's even around anymore? I haven't heard anything about him nor seen any pictures of him :shrug: . He's the most underrated actor on the show. He had such kick ass scenes with Will's coming out. It's a shame they shoved him to the side instead of including him in the scheme to take down Nick. Seems Bryan wasn't stretching it when he begged fans to let the show know if you wanted to seem more of Lucas.

No wonder GH is a million times better right now. They know how to spread the wealth around with different stories to incorporate almost the entire cast. It used to be the Sonny and mob show and now it's a complete show. Days is clueless or they don't seem to care.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 13 2013, 12:07 PM.

tylerbo20

like i said the 50th will be celebrated with many fan faves that return to celebrate Daniel and Jennifers anniversary...all our faves will be there...Mia, Melanie, Dario, Mimi, Jan Spears and the gang from highschool if you squint closley you will see Laura Horton she will be returning via phone call

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Apr 13 2013, 12:01 PM
Supergirlx2
michr544125

Thanks for clarifying. I agree nice at least one tweeted something. But like you I hope they also acknowledge Bryan. I wonder if he's even around anymore? I haven't heard anything about him nor seen any pictures of him :shrug: . He's the most underrated actor on the show. He had such kick ass scenes with Will's coming out. It's a shame they shoved him to the side instead of including him in the scheme to take down Nick. Seems Bryan wasn't stretching it when he begged fans to let the show know if you wanted to seem more of Lucas.

No wonder GH is a million times better right now. They know how to spread the wealth around with different stories to incorporate almost the entire cast. It used to be the Sonny and mob show and now it's a complete show. Days is clueless or they don't seem to care.
if was fired we already would have know that they probably will put him on recurring Status if they havenot done it alreday

i sure they they know some how about the anniversary i do not find it accidental
on same week lucas and sami fans celebrate 20 years sami get Getting engaged to someone else i seen days do it to other fanbase on milestone dates have on that time

something that fans hate the most to see than

bryan always love almost the most about lucas was his scheme side and with lucas personal past it Ridiculous lucas does nothing in the story but that what happen you put someone else in story that should have been in minimum way and active way the rest that should be in the story the only way they can do that if they push someone side from the story

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

First time I've done this, so I might screw up........

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Sending love and prayers to Jeanne Cooper.</p>— Patrika Darbo (@patrikadarbo) <a href="https://twitter.com/patrikadarbo/status/323178197653000192">April 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AAANND, I did screw up! But what's up with Jeanne cooper?
Edited by ladyofthelake, Apr 13 2013, 04:37 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Patrika Darbo
Sending love and prayers to Jeanne Cooper.

bomber
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 13 2013, 04:37 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Sending love and prayers to Jeanne Cooper.</p>— Patrika Darbo (@patrikadarbo) <a href="https://twitter.com/patrikadarbo/status/323178197653000192">April 13, 2013</a></blockquote>

Jeanne Cooper is in critical condition with a serious infection but it sounds like she is on the improve, according to Doug Davidson's twitter. Fingers crossed and saying a prayer.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

bomber
Apr 13 2013, 04:42 PM
ladyofthelake
Apr 13 2013, 04:37 PM

Jeanne Cooper is in critical condition with a serious infection but it sounds like she is on the improve, according to Doug Davidson's twitter. Fingers crossed and saying a prayer.
Wow. I remember when her "on-air" plastic surgery was a big deal. it's been decades since I've watched Y&R.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OK, I know this isn't a tweet, but I saw it on Pinterest, and it's SO Days-worthy:

Posted Image

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Miss Rhi
Apr 10 2013, 05:39 PM
cord08
Apr 10 2013, 03:34 PM
Not sure where else to put this: Looks like "Ready for Love" bombed in the ratings last night.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ratings-Ready-Love-1063864.aspx
That made my day! :D

If I find out anyone here watched it they better watch out.
:$ No I'm joking. I loathe most reality shows anyway and this one looked particularly craptastic.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 13 2013, 10:53 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 13 2013, 08:04 AM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Peter's not clean shaven in the SOD cover pic. He has that weird no-moustache goatee thing. The last time he was clean shaven on the show was 2008.
From what I know about Peter, he often shaved his facial hair when he had a 2 week break.
Sorry, I haven't physically seen the cover, and the one that was posted here it "Looked" that way to me, sorry

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

michr544125
Apr 13 2013, 12:01 PM
Supergirlx2
michr544125

Bryan's still around. I know for a fact he worked 2 days the first week of April
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 13 2013, 09:15 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

SocRMum1
Apr 12 2013, 12:26 PM
I'm wondering if they're filming some sort of big event kid. All of the little Sami kids there...Adrienne and Justin...Julie...

It seems like they are pulling everyone in for something.
Maybe a wedding?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

kay
Apr 13 2013, 10:45 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 12 2013, 12:26 PM
I'm wondering if they're filming some sort of big event kid. All of the little Sami kids there...Adrienne and Justin...Julie...

It seems like they are pulling everyone in for something.
Maybe a wedding?
I can't see Adrienne, Hope or Julie being at an Ejami wedding but I can see them being at a Wilson one....anyone think Sonny and Will tie the knot?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply