Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/8
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 06:44 AM (20,363 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

LuvingLumi
Apr 13 2013, 10:53 PM
kay
Apr 13 2013, 10:45 PM
SocRMum1
Apr 12 2013, 12:26 PM
I'm wondering if they're filming some sort of big event kid. All of the little Sami kids there...Adrienne and Justin...Julie...

It seems like they are pulling everyone in for something.
Maybe a wedding?
I can't see Adrienne, Hope or Julie being at an Ejami wedding but I can see them being at a Wilson one....anyone think Sonny and Will tie the knot?
I hope they do. That would be great. But would that be something for sweeps - like for November possibly?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
kay
SocRMum1
I'm wondering if they're filming some sort of big event kid. All of the little Sami kids there...Adrienne and Justin...Julie...

Maybe a wedding?
I can't see Adrienne, Hope or Julie being at an Ejami wedding but I can see them being at a Wilson one....anyone think Sonny and Will tie the knot?
I hate to even go there... But I could see them all at a Dannifer wedding. :yuk:

bomber
Member Avatar

supercool74
Apr 13 2013, 11:27 PM
LuvingLumi
kay
SocRMum1

Maybe a wedding?
I hate to even go there... But I could see them all at a Dannifer wedding. :yuk:
It's probably going to happen sooner or later. As someone said a while back the sooner they're married the sooner they'll be split up for good so it might be a good thing. Seems too early for November sweeps though so it could be Dannifer. Even TomSell must know a Fetch wedding is not going to be a ratings bonanza.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
kay
SocRMum1

Maybe a wedding?
Hope wouldn't be dressed in a sweater/top & blue skinny jeans if she were going to a wedding. Plus, it's been the same day in Salem for the last week and a half, if not more.

WillFan
Member Avatar

kay
Apr 13 2013, 11:01 PM
LuvingLumi
kay
SocRMum1

Maybe a wedding?
I hope they do. That would be great. But would that be something for sweeps - like for November possibly?
There is Aug.sweeps and Days is already taping into Aug.

lysie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 14 2013, 10:39 AM
kay
LuvingLumi
kay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
There is Aug.sweeps and Days is already taping into Aug.
July sweeps not August.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

LuvingLumi
kay
SocRMum1

Maybe a wedding?
I'd hope they would wait for a couple different reasons.

If Salem is supposed to be in Illinois, I'd hope they would wait till it is legal in Illinois since it seems that could be close to passing. I get this is a soap but still. Also if Will and Sonny already get married, I am not sure they can do much with them story wise. They already treat Will and Sonny as a couple different than most of the other couples on this show. Unless Chandler isn't re-signing and the plan is to have Sonny exit with him, I just see marriage resulting in no story left for them. Though, I'm on board for Brian being recast and leaving Sonny with Brian should Chandler decide to leave. I guess Sonny's ex could still come back even if he's married to Will and maybe Sonny decides to stay with his ex? I like Will and Sonny but lately I'm not as enamored as I used to be with them. First the show needs to find a way to treat Will and Sonny more seriously as a couple than marriage would make sense.

But it does seem Wally and Judi have been taping a quite a bit. Besides being in episodes with Sonny, they never seem to appear and that sadly is only once in a great while. So a Wilson wedding crossed my mind also, especially if the actual custody battle is after the baby is born and it's sounding more and more like that could be what happens.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 14 2013, 11:05 AM.

Bee
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 13 2013, 05:06 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 10 2013, 05:39 PM
cord08
Apr 10 2013, 03:34 PM
Not sure where else to put this: Looks like "Ready for Love" bombed in the ratings last night.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ratings-Ready-Love-1063864.aspx
That made my day! :D

If I find out anyone here watched it they better watch out.
:$ No I'm joking. I loathe most reality shows anyway and this one looked particularly craptastic.
I can't stand "reality" television. The people at NBC are such dummies. Why in the hell would you advertise your cheap ass, made on the fly "unscripted" pile of word vomit to an audience that watches SCRIPTED television 5 days a week? Talk about not knowing your ass from your elbow. Plus, is there a soul on this Earth that was asking to see more Giuliana Rancic on television? Anyone? Anyone?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Good Morning; )can't Believe it's bn 30yrs since I 1st stepped on the set of @days! ; )Thank U 4 yr Love,Support&Loyalty thru the years;))XO
http://twitter.com/#!/KJAlfonso/status/323458822523977730
Edited by Supergirlx2, Apr 14 2013, 01:27 PM.

camera shy

kay
LuvingLumi
kay
SocRMum1

Maybe a wedding?
I think it's going to be John and Marlena's wedding. I think John is going to ask Marlena for a divorce and she'll reluctantly give it to him thinking she's lost him forever but little does she know he's just setting Kristen up to be destroyed. And when all is said and done John and Marlena will be reunited in a big lavish wedding. :)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

They aren't even legally married. He can't ask for a divorce.

camera shy

Panda Panda
Apr 14 2013, 01:59 PM
These writers don't care about what's been written in the past. Under MarDar they weren't married. We just had EJ say he never knew the baby Nicole was carrying was his until it was too late when he knew all along the child was his. And we had Nicole tell Eric how anxious EJ was to divorce her and payed her a large settlement when we actually saw him begging her over and over to come back to him and even cried about it once when she refused. What happend under MarDar doesn't matter to Tomlin and company. Oh I got that wrong about EJ and the baby what he said was a worst lie, he said "I didn't know he existed until after he was gone". That wipes out the whole story of Rafe lying about being the father.....EJ didn't even know his baby existed. Tomlin never learned continuity is a writers best friend.
Edited by camera shy, Apr 14 2013, 03:02 PM.

samwel

camera shy
Apr 14 2013, 02:41 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 14 2013, 01:59 PM
These writers don't care about what's been written in the past. Under MarDar they weren't married. We just had EJ say he never knew the baby Nicole was carrying was his until it was too late when he knew all along the child was his. And we had Nicole tell Eric how anxious EJ was to divorce her and payed her a large settlement when we actually saw him begging her over and over to come back to him and even cried about it once when she refused. What happend under MarDar doesn't matter to Tomlin and company. Oh I got that wrong about EJ and the baby what he said was a worst lie, he said "I didn't know he existed until after he was gone". That wipes out the whole story of Rafe lying about being the father.....EJ didn't even know his baby existed. Tomlin never learned continuity is a writers best friend.
And Mar/Dar made it as if the EJOLE divorce was not already in progress, that EJ saw Taylor as a 'what was he thinking'; they all do things to suit their purposes.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

via We Love Soaps -

A profile of Days writer Jeanne Marie Ford: http://www.herald-mail.com/lifestyle/hm-so-are-the-days-of-her-life-hagerstown-community-college-adjunct-professor-writes-for-daytime-drama-20130412,0,4124177.story?page=1

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Apr 14 2013, 06:42 PM
Wow, great article. VERY informative. Thank you for bringing this over.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 14 2013, 01:27 PM
KJAlfonso: Good Morning; )can't Believe it's bn 30yrs since I 1st stepped on the set of @days! ; )Thank U 4 yr Love,Support&Loyalty thru the years;))XO
I ; ) love ; ) her!!! ; )))

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Apr 14 2013, 08:00 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 14 2013, 01:27 PM
I ; ) love ; ) her!!! ; )))
what's not to love? she's sweet, genuine, lovable, & (if you can call a 49 year old woman this) adorable. Plus, she doesn't look like she's aged since the mid-90s!

Ellie

I put the Australia article in a new thread.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still have a hard time believing that KA is 49.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Sweet Deamzzz everyone ,it's been an Amazing celebration! ; ))Thank U,Thank U,Thank Uuuuuuuuu; ))))! XO
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/323635741731221504

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply