Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/8
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 06:44 AM (20,321 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Kate Mansi is beyond beautiful in that pic with KA. I really need Mansi in a storyline worthy of her (and our) time. She proved herself with the one story MarDar kinda got right....Abigail's Austin Attraction. Didn't realize how good Kristian and Greg look together. That could be a weird yet interesting pairing. But I'm sticking my vote with Vope!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

1. Who's Jen Lilley going to play, if not Belle?

2. Kristian looks terrific in those pictures. She really does.

3. I miss Mary Beth...why can't I see Kayla? I've tried to be patient, but it's not easy.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Caylee
Apr 9 2013, 06:29 PM
Casey Deidrick @CaseyDeidrick 17h

There's gonna be a @NBCRevolution on April 22nd. Set your DVR's you'll be in for a surprise!

Sweet!
Anyone have a clue as to what he means

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Apr 9 2013, 07:57 PM
Caylee

There's gonna be a @NBCRevolution on April 22nd. Set your DVR's you'll be in for a surprise!

Sweet!
I think Casey Deidrick did a guest spot on The Revolution, so my guess is he is in the April 22 episode.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Matthew Smith @kyleo71
@jen_lilley I know you can't give too much away (I appreciate that actually), but can you say whether you're on contract or recurring? #DAYS

Jen Lilley @jen_lilley
@kyleo71 not sure if I can say yet. Sorry :/ can't wait to tell y'all more :)

https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/321792955855814656

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 05:18 PM
LOL! These pictures are totally hilarious due to GV's slip-up! :lol: I wonder if they were intentional to make fun of that! :P

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

@Marth27: Agreed! :) RT @JimRomanovich: Congrats, @jen_lilley . Well deserved as you are an exceptional actor. ;)

@jen_lilley: @Marth27 aww. Thanks Martha!! I hope we get to work together one day!!

---

She's definitely not Belle.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Apr 9 2013, 08:37 PM.

AFaithL

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 9 2013, 08:36 PM
@Marth27: Agreed! :) RT @JimRomanovich: Congrats, @jen_lilley . Well deserved as you are an exceptional actor. ;)

@jen_lilley: @Marth27 aww. Thanks Martha!! I hope we get to work together one day!!

---

:cheer: That's a job for Martha.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

If I were Martha, I'd be wiping my brow. Whew.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KAsuper1fan: @KJAlfonso @greg_vaughan Hope and Eric should hook up! Then if they ever get married, Hope won't even have to change her last name! ;o)))))
KJAlfonso: @KAsuper1fan LOL ; )
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/321806106898866176

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie

---

Jen hoping she & Martha work together one day doesn't necessarily mean that Jen's not Belle. They could work together on The Bay, or something like that, in the future.

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 09:23 PM
NocturnalBlondie

---

Jen hoping she & Martha work together one day doesn't necessarily mean that Jen's not Belle. They could work together on The Bay, or something like that, in the future.
She already confirmed she's not Belle on twitter.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 9 2013, 09:25 PM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie

---

i know. I'm just saying that you can't conclude from the tweets between Jen & Martha that she's not Belle.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie

---

I have not seen that tweet.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 09:30 PM
AFaithL
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie

---

i know. I'm just saying that you can't conclude from the tweets between Jen & Martha that she's not Belle.
Umm yes you can. No way would Martha Madison post a congratulatory tweet with a smilie face if girl was stepping into her character, come on. Lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 9 2013, 10:19 PM
Supergirlx2
AFaithL
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Umm yes you can. No way would Martha Madison post a congratulatory tweet with a smilie face if girl was stepping into her character, come on. Lol.
Belle isn't Martha's character. Martha simply portrayed her for a few years. Martha probably doesn't even know what character Jen is playing.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

rfsexton
Apr 9 2013, 07:57 PM
Caylee

Sweet!
I think he filmed an episode of Revolution and he is announcingwhen it will air.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 9 2013, 10:38 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Apr 9 2013, 10:19 PM
Supergirlx2
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Belle isn't Martha's character. Martha simply portrayed her for a few years. Martha probably doesn't even know what character Jen is playing.
To Martha Belle is her character, lol. And if someone was portraying Belle, you really think Martha wouldn't have heard it by now? Obviously a past cast-member or co-worker still working there would have told her.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

It doesn't matter whether or not Martha heard about someone taking over the Belle role. It's not her role to control and even if it was and they did recast Belle I'm sure Martha would be woman enough to congratulate the new actress.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 9 2013, 11:05 PM
It doesn't matter whether or not Martha heard about someone taking over the Belle role. It's not her role to control and even if it was and they did recast Belle I'm sure Martha would be woman enough to congratulate the new actress.

True.

But it's not Belle anyway. The role is not a recast.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply