Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Update on two characters...; Big event set for around May 22
Topic Started: Apr 8 2013, 02:00 PM (3,369 Views)
lachelle73

They are cute, when they soras her will she have blue eyes like Will. I always thought that Will baby would have blue eyes like him just a random thought.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Days Pretender
Apr 9 2013, 12:24 PM
What are their real names Jason?
Can't release that info yet. Babies usually get announced closer to first airdate. But their first names have both been character names on Days before.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

JJ really is a cutie and not in that "ohhhh look how built and like a model I am"....I get sick of that at times. Unless they go by Apollo on late nights after work at Salem University Hospital lol.

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

Jason,, I would have to have the next two years of guessing female names of past females on the show, and by then they will have them sorased to voting age, or at least going to grade school... Thanks though Jason.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply