Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 08:14 AM (6,110 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Since when does Victor object to getting down in mud when he thinks he's protecting loved ones? Who IS this pod person?

I'm glad that at least they haven't turned Hope into a dimwit. She should have laid into Maggie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I really hate this "I never really knew her " horse shit

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nicole is about to launch into some Effie White on Chloe. "And I am telling you..."

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 9 2013, 12:51 PM
Nicole is about to launch into some Effie White on Chloe. "And I am telling you..."
This is set to become the only decent part of the episode. Don't disappoint me, Nikki!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I usually love Nicole but this is nauseating. Fuck Daniel .

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Spencer Hastings
Apr 9 2013, 12:47 PM
Parker is the best part of this show. Him being Philip's kid is the only logical explination.
Him being Philips's kid is the only logical explination.

I agree with you. I wish it's eventually revealed Chloe lied and Parker is Phillip's son. Kate should ask Rafe to investigate.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 9 2013, 12:57 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I'm so beyond glad that Hope, even in her current pop-up state, isn't a fucking moron & realizes that there's something about Fetch that they don't know about.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

How did I get sucked back into this sad mess of a show? Was I hallucinating that good week or two?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

huh, did they cut a Brady/Victor scene?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This show has made me hate Jennifer, but the way everyone is "poor poor Daniel. BAD Jennifer!" I almost feel sorry for her

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Maggie goes into the bathroom crying at night?! LOL...I can't...I just can't...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Maggie goes into the bathroom at night crying about Fetch?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Now Victor and Brady are talking about Jennifer's "cruelty ". And Maggie cries every night.GMAFB!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I didn't even get the satisfaction of seeing the episode end with Nicole twisting the knife into Chloe! Though it's going to be ruined anyway if she peppers her rant with all kinds of nauseating tributes to Daniel's greatness, so maybe it's for the best.

Bad episode.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The fact that JJ's coming back a few weeks after Chloe leaves and will be the new fetch angst just makes me want to vomit. We are never going to escape them.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Grant A. Johnson from a script by David Cherrill

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

David Cherrill is really making me wish to have David Levinson back.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Why is Maggie acting like Jennifer hasn't been her niece for the past 40+ years? I hate Jennifer more than I can express, but throwing her under the bus and acting like she's just some random hooker who broke Daniel's egg heart is just infuriating. Did they forget that she's only known Daniel for a couple of years?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 12:50 PM
I'm glad that at least they haven't turned Hope into a dimwit. She should have laid into Maggie.
maybe she would have if this scene wasn't at the end of the episode.
as much as i want this Fetch nightmare to end, I have no objections to having Hope try to uncover what's really going on.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 9 2013, 12:54 PM
How did I get sucked back into this sad mess of a show? Was I hallucinating that good week or two?
No. The show was great for much of January & February, then, as I feared, the show that was running on all cylinders suddenly petered out.

This is Days GIGANTIC flaw. They can write for an event or for sweeps (usually the same thing) but they can NEVER keep the momentum going.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply