Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 08:14 AM (6,105 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

james0479
Apr 9 2013, 02:01 PM
I go to the bathroom and vomit every night after watching Maggie act like a ridiculous tit! She would probably breast feed Daniel right now if she wasnt so dried up. Guess what Red, I don't know YOU anymore and I hope one day those ruffles strangle your neck while your hair dryer shoots fire upon your bloated mop top!

I'm just really over Maggie, guys! I'd rather watch an hour of Caroline mistaking people for a cup of coffee.
:roflol: :roflol: I just spit water all over my keyboard. This post is hysterical!! :roflol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 01:08 PM
Spencer Hastings
Apr 9 2013, 01:00 PM
Why is Maggie acting like Jennifer hasn't been her niece for the past 40+ years? I hate Jennifer more than I can express, but throwing her under the bus and acting like she's just some random hooker who broke Daniel's egg heart is just infuriating. Did they forget that she's only known Daniel for a couple of years?
It's completely revolting. Maggie didn't even like Daniel all that much at one point. Then she finds out they share some DNA and TO HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

I don't like Jennifer AT ALL in her current form, but I object to the idea of a close family relationship spanning 40 years - between Maggie and Jennifer, or anyone else - being turned on its head to suit a contrived, paint-by-numbers story and a deeply unpopular character. When are they going to start valuing CHARACTERS over stupid short-term plots?

I am dreading JJ's arrival because I fear it's going to prolong Dannifer's front-burner status, but at the very least I hope JJ joins Lucas in the anti-Dan brigade.
You see if this show wanted to feature Lucas, they've have his nephew go to him for 'help' in dealing with Dan and getting him away from his mom.....I think it's juvenile but it would be something that JJ could do and Lucas would be giddy at the opportunity to help....it could start by them just getting close and talking about how much they hate Dan and how they'd wish that Jennifer would open her eyes...then JJ could tell him that he's heard that when he was closer to his age, Lucas was known for scheming and not doing everything by the book...it would also cause some problems between Lucas and Jen in the end, but I would dig it. At least he'd be doing SOMETHING, rather than NOTHING......

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

james0479
I go to the bathroom and vomit every night after watching Maggie act like a ridiculous tit! She would probably breast feed Daniel right now if she wasnt so dried up. Guess what Red, I don't know YOU anymore and I hope one day those ruffles strangle your neck while your hair dryer shoots fire upon your bloated mop top!

I'm just really over Maggie, guys! I'd rather watch an hour of Caroline mistaking people for a cup of coffee.
:lol: :lol:

This is one of those posts that should go in that 'funny things we say thread' , that's somewhere around here......

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

james0479

I must say that your post is so freaking funny and I think that most of what you write in your posts are topnotch! Thanks for a good laugh :)

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Today's episode was just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Just one big heaping plate of awful filler otherwise known as The Fetch of Our Lives.

james0479
Member Avatar

:) thanks guys.... I'll be here all night. Lol.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I can't get over Maggie putting down Victor's concern that his grandson has hooked up with someone with Kristen's past but she can't get past Jennifer breaking up with Daniel. Never dreamed I could ever hate Maggie but that's where I am now.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Maggie was beyond annoying. Man I wish Victor would dump her already. He's so watered down it's embarrassing.

Pulling Nicole into Chloe, Daniel and Jennifer's story as Daniel and Jennifer's champion is so mind boggling idiotic. It's such surface writing without going into the range of emotions all this would really stir in Nicole. They just wanted to throw another character on the Dannifer train and to chastise big bad Chloe. How about these woman being allowed to have a true conversation here? Instead of burning the friendship by having Chloe being stubborn and Nicole being condescending take the opportunity to have these scenes mean something. This slop they are serving us is why these stories won't be remembered or ever reflected back on as hitting the heart of the character.

Hey are Rafe and Kate sleeping together? Would never know. Seems that's all they have to offer with these two since there is no story there. Oh wait Kate is going to pull out papers for Gabi to sign that will upset her bed bud, but then it will all smooth over and bam!, back in bed. Good story. :glare: I can't even begin to hope this will wrap up anytime soon. :shame:

Nice trying to use Rafe as a resource for Daniel, but we know Rafe isn't a cop anymore. He's just a clueless dude with a coffee cup who has a lot of time on his hands to check the thread count of his sheets.

The Kristen/Brady stuff was weak and dull to boot. It'd be nice if Hope would clue in, but she's just a pop-up gal. Roman? Why even bother? That was a waste of time for all involved.

Today's show was mind numbing boring.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

james0479
"I go to the bathroom and vomit every night after watching Maggie act like a ridiculous tit! "

Line of the day for me!
Edited by Aimikins, Apr 9 2013, 05:33 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

huh, well my dvr decided it would tape Days again this week. just wish Fetch would go away...

blueskies
Member Avatar

omgggg this eppi sucks so bad. It's even making me hate Nicole, and I honestly thought that was impossible to do. Damn Fetch and their effing Fetchness.

blueskies
Member Avatar

and dammit there's not enough Kristen/Hope/Brady/Gabi/Kate to get this Fetch stink off.

blueskies
Member Avatar

seriously, what happened?? I was loving this show from Dec/Jan - March. Now it's just so unbelievably wrong.

jb1183

This show is almost unbearably bad right now. Fetch have taken over the entire show!

I actually spit my drink out laughing when Victor said Maggie goes to the bathroom every night and cries over Fetch. And he actually said it as though it wasn't an absurd overreaction to the circumstances. Again, she barely seemed to care when Jack DIED, but Fetch's 17th breakup is what puts her over the edge.

Sweet and Salty

JarlenaLante
Apr 9 2013, 09:51 AM
Bradylover35
Apr 9 2013, 09:39 AM
Is that Kayla, Steve and baby Stephanie?!?!
Yes, it is.

God I miss the Johnson brothers---both Steve and Billy (Jack) had one of the most wonderfully complicated sibling relationship on Days, one in which the writers took the time to create character arcs for. I would have loved to see Steve come back last year to help Jack with his PTSD and the Fetch mess.

I don't remember Jack being called Billy!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 9 2013, 12:06 PM
Wait, did Nancy take a shower and then put the same exact outfit back on?
Why does everyone think Nancy was taking a shower?Daniel told her to pack the rest of her things and she came out with a suit case.I assumed she was packing the rest of her things.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Apr 9 2013, 09:01 PM
JarlenaLante
Apr 9 2013, 09:51 AM
Bradylover35
Apr 9 2013, 09:39 AM
Is that Kayla, Steve and baby Stephanie?!?!
Yes, it is.

God I miss the Johnson brothers---both Steve and Billy (Jack) had one of the most wonderfully complicated sibling relationship on Days, one in which the writers took the time to create character arcs for. I would have loved to see Steve come back last year to help Jack with his PTSD and the Fetch mess.

I don't remember Jack being called Billy!
Billy was Jack's birth name. Harper and Angelica renamed him when they adopted him. I used to love Steve calling him "Billy-Jack". :wub2:

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Apr 9 2013, 12:01 PM
Yay! Rafe & Kate!
What a ring!!

Sweet and Salty

Yea!!!! Some good ol bad Victor!!

Sweet and Salty

Hehehe. Kristen spilled the beans!!! Hope is on to her!! 😝

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply