Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 08:14 AM (6,188 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

We're clearly going through a crap spell. Just not feeling it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sweet and Salty
Apr 9 2013, 09:17 PM
Hehehe. Kristen spilled the beans!!! Hope is on to her!! 😝
Hope was probably the smartest person in the episode - she knows something's up with Kristen & that Fetch's breakup isn't what it seems.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

mer4santo
Apr 9 2013, 09:20 PM
We're clearly going through a crap spell. Just not feeling it.
I don't see it getting better as long as Fetch is together and front-burner. The show's making other mistakes as well but Fetch is far and away the biggest. TIIC seem to labor under the delusion that if they push this couple aggressively enough and often enough, the audience will undergo a miraculous 180 and just LOOOOOOOOVE them together.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel & Jennifer make me long for the days of Emilio & Jennifer.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 9 2013, 12:56 PM
Maggie goes into the bathroom at night crying about Fetch?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't think Maggie cried this much when Mickey died! Lady, there are worse things in the world than the grown-ass son you never knew existed having a fight with his girlfriend!

Here, let me show you one!

Posted Image
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 9 2013, 10:07 PM.

Sweet and Salty

Panda Panda
Apr 9 2013, 12:47 PM
oooh, is sy going to send the pictures to Victor's art thingy?
That would be perfect!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 9 2013, 09:56 PM
Panda Panda

I don't think Maggie cried this much when Mickey died! Lady, there are worse things in the world than the grown-ass son you never knew existed having a fight with his girlfriend!

Posted Image
To be fair, Victor saying Maggie went to the bathroom crying at night was the best laugh I had all day (besides the james post of course).

Sparrow

Posted Image <-- Why Jennifer why???

Romancer66

Matt
Apr 9 2013, 09:54 PM
Daniel & Jennifer make me long for the days of Emilio & Jennifer.
Emilio was at least good for comic relief. And Jennifer was practically a baby at the time, as opposed to acting like one, as she's doing now. It's depressing to realize this regime sees her as the eternal ingenue waiting for her Prince Charming--she used to be so much more than that. It's like taking Rosalind Russell or even Jean Arthur and turning them into Sandra Dee.

Sweet and Salty

Romancer66
Apr 9 2013, 01:36 PM
Matt
Apr 9 2013, 12:55 PM
This show has made me hate Jennifer, but the way everyone is "poor poor Daniel. BAD Jennifer!" I almost feel sorry for her
Oh, poor, poor Daniel. Kidnapped in a foreign country, held hostage in a cave, beaten and tortured for a year, haunted by horrific memories, plagued with PTSD, divorced in absentia by his wife, berated by his loved ones on his return . . . oh, wait. Wrong guy.

Let's try this again. Poor, poor Daniel, cured of his mysterious hand tremors, reinstated as a surgeon, handed his late rival's life and family on a platter, given another chance with the infant son he rejected two years ago, adored and defended by all of Salem, especially the women, publicly dumped (under false pretenses) by his devoted new girlfriend . . . you know something? That didn't work either.

At this point, they could coat Dr. Special Snowflake in honey and drop him naked on a red anthill, and I wouldn't find him sympathetic. Give it the fuck up, Tomsell. Your precious Gary Stu is neither likable nor rootable. And David Cherrill is now officially tied with Iacobuzio for Worst Staff Writer.
THIS!!!! :thanks:

Sweet and Salty

Hamilton
Apr 9 2013, 04:57 PM
Maggie was beyond annoying. Man I wish Victor would dump her already. He's so watered down it's embarrassing.

Pulling Nicole into Chloe, Daniel and Jennifer's story as Daniel and Jennifer's champion is so mind boggling idiotic. It's such surface writing without going into the range of emotions all this would really stir in Nicole. They just wanted to throw another character on the Dannifer train and to chastise big bad Chloe. How about these woman being allowed to have a true conversation here? Instead of burning the friendship by having Chloe being stubborn and Nicole being condescending take the opportunity to have these scenes mean something. This slop they are serving us is why these stories won't be remembered or ever reflected back on as hitting the heart of the character.

Hey are Rafe and Kate sleeping together? Would never know. Seems that's all they have to offer with these two since there is no story there. Oh wait Kate is going to pull out papers for Gabi to sign that will upset her bed bud, but then it will all smooth over and bam!, back in bed. Good story. :glare: I can't even begin to hope this will wrap up anytime soon. :shame:

Nice trying to use Rafe as a resource for Daniel, but we know Rafe isn't a cop anymore. He's just a clueless dude with a coffee cup who has a lot of time on his hands to check the thread count of his sheets.

The Kristen/Brady stuff was weak and dull to boot. It'd be nice if Hope would clue in, but she's just a pop-up gal. Roman? Why even bother? That was a waste of time for all involved.

Today's show was mind numbing boring.
DEAD!!!

camera shy

TreasureCove
Apr 9 2013, 09:56 PM
Panda Panda

Posted Image
If I was Victor I'd just turn the tv up or the radio on so I couldn't hear her.

Sweet and Salty

bomber
Apr 9 2013, 09:05 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 9 2013, 09:01 PM
JarlenaLante
Apr 9 2013, 09:51 AM
Bradylover35
Apr 9 2013, 09:39 AM
Is that Kayla, Steve and baby Stephanie?!?!
Yes, it is.

God I miss the Johnson brothers---both Steve and Billy (Jack) had one of the most wonderfully complicated sibling relationship on Days, one in which the writers took the time to create character arcs for. I would have loved to see Steve come back last year to help Jack with his PTSD and the Fetch mess.

I don't remember Jack being called Billy!
Billy was Jack's birth name. Harper and Angelica renamed him when they adopted him. I used to love Steve calling him "Billy-Jack". :wub2:
Thank you Bomber!!! :hug:

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Apr 9 2013, 01:50 PM
When are Will and Sonny on next, I am sorry there needs to be more consistency with the stories, some of theses stories seem to go on and on. Will and Sonny need more than 2-5 mins an episode, some other characters are on for 30-40 mins a show and its not working. They need to spread the wealth I rarely watch Brady/Kirsten and Dan/Jen they have messed her up she was so in love with Jack and now its like he never existed. I need to see more Will and Sonny I miss them when they are not on.
Will and Sonny should be on Wednesday and Friday this week.
I agree with you that they should be on every day instead of The Dannifer saga.

annie21

Re: Maggie crying every night over Daniel... when you think about it, since each day in Salem lasts a couple of weeks, she's not really crying all that often. :tears:

On the other hand, those of us who are tired of Fetch five days a week REALLY have a reason to cry every day.
Edited by annie21, Apr 9 2013, 11:00 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

ATTN DAYS:

Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Apr 9 2013, 11:03 PM.

Flemstica

I read this on my phone while sitting in my 3 year old's room while she went to bed and it made me laugh so hard I farted and almost woke her up, and THAT was the most entertainment I have derived from this show in weeks!! Thanks DaytimeRoyalty!! :-)

Edit to say I was trying to "quote" something but apparently don't know how :-( Oh well, apply what I said to the whole show in general lately :frustration:
Edited by Flemstica, Apr 9 2013, 11:49 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

Flemstica
Apr 9 2013, 11:47 PM
I read this on my phone while sitting in my 3 year old's room while she went to bed and it made me laugh so hard I farted and almost woke her up, and THAT was the most entertainment I have derived from this show in weeks!! Thanks DaytimeRoyalty!! :-)

Edit to say I was trying to "quote" something but apparently don't know how :-( Oh well, apply what I said to the whole show in general lately :frustration:
LOL!! That made me laugh. We live in "another world" on this board and this place always puts a snarky smile on my already snarky face. :). Glad ya got a laugh with the rest of us weirdos :) lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Kristen looks at Sy's mug shot and tells Hope she doesn't recognise him. Brady - Obviously you do. I can tell by your face when you saw the picture. Hope is going to put out an APB. Maybe we'll get lucky and drag him in here today. Kristen - Wait a second, this is not the mugger. Brady - What? Kristen - His nose is not that big ... Brady - Kristen, that's him. Kristen doubts it. Brady - I don't doubt it at all. Kristen - Even if it is him it's been a while, right? So could he have left town or maybe the country by now. Hope - No. He's not out of the country because he was recently spotted here in Salem and he has a record. Brady - Yeah, that's one of the guys. We need to bring him in. Kristen - No. Brady - He attacked you. He's going to pay for it. That's the guy. Hope - And he almost killed Brady in the process. Kristen - Well they weren't supposed to.

When Sy mentions that he has information on Brady and Kristen DiMera Vic tells him he has his attention. Let's hear it. Sy knows he's a real busy guy. I don't want to waste your time. Vic - Then don't, tell me what the information is. Sy - First I have to make sure that after this comes out I'm going to be taken care of. Vic - I hear you. It involves a DiMera. I'll see to it that you're protected. Sy - That's good but it's not just that. Vic - And compensated. You'll get paid. Now tell me what information you have on Kristen. Maggie walks in - Victor.

Rafe and Kate are in bed kissing. Kate - Wow. Do you think it's odd that we always end up in your bed? Rafe - Well, let's see. Since I can't seem to keep my hands off you when we're alone and we seem to be alone a lot because you don't want us to be seen together ... Kate - Now you're trying to paint it like I'm ashamed which I'm not. I explained to you before it's about Stefano. Rafe - Yeah. Kate - It is! I'm worried that if he found out he would do something to you. Rafe - I thought you said Stefano may have already found out and probably doesn't care. Oh, is that what's upsetting you ... that he doesn't care?

Nicole is at the nurse's station telling Maxine - "Make sure she knows Fr Eric is out of town and he's thinking of her." Maxine - Why didn't you just put it in a card. Nicole - I did but I lost it. Whatever, I'm not perfect like you. Maxine - Amen to that! Two nurses start gossiping about Jennifer. Maxine - Excuse me ladies, that's enough. No more gossiping, understood! Nicole - What are they talking about? What did Jennifer do to Daniel?

Chloe tries to get Parker to understand he has to say New York when people ask where he's been. His reply - Brazil. Anne walks up - Parker keeps saying that and mommy's going to be in big trouble!

Nancy comes into the living room and sees Daniel with his back to her. Hi Daniel. I didn't know you were back. What are you doing? (He's holding her passport). Dan puts the passport down. I just came to get my phone. So how's the packing going. Nancy - Almost done. I'm going to take a few things down to the car. Have you seen my car keys?

Segment 2: Hope looks at Kristen - What were the muggers supposed to do? Kristen - Well not that! They clearly just wanted my money. If I had just given it to them without a fight they would have been long gone before Brady got there. No one would have got hurt. Hope - Kristen, they were in the middle of a robbery assault and stepped it up to attempted murder so just please let us do our job. Kristen - Okay. Roman comes in. Hope tells him they just ID'd one of the muggers that put Brady in the hospital, Sy Miller. Hope goes to put out the APB. Roman asks Brady if they can talk in private. Brady - Anything you have to say to me you can say in front of her. Roman - Fine. Let's talk about how you're screwing your Dad's life up.

Nicole - Come on Maxine, what happened? Maxine - Didn't you hear me just tell those 2 to stop gossiping. Nicole - Yeah but if Jennifer hurt Daniel ... Maxine - It's none of your business Nicole. I've got work to do. Nicole goes to one of the nurses that was gossiping. I couldn't help overhearing about Jennifer and Dr. Jonas, what happened? Please I promise I won't tell Maxine. Emily - Who are you lady? You just walk up and expect me to tell you something. Nicole - Forget it. Nicole goes to another nurse. Emily and I were just talking about Jennifer and Dr. Jonas, that had to have been something! Nurse - No kidding! I practically fell through the floor. She dropped that poor doctor like so much garbage right in front of everyone. Nicole - What!

Chloe - Can we try this one more time for Mommy. Can you say it? Parker - Brazil. Anne - Hey Parker, I hear you and Granny went on an airplane ride. So where'd you go? Parker - New York. Chloe - Yes, you're so smart. So far, so good. Why don't you sit here and play, Mommy's going to be right here. Anne - He's so young, eventually he will think he did go to New York. Chloe - I hope so. Anne - Brazil though, that must have been some trip. Chloe - I hated sending him that far away. Anne - Hey, desperate times. Chloe - It was the only way I could make sure Jennifer would push Daniel out of her life for good. Anne - That was some scene; the way she was slicing him up in front of everybody! 5 star entertainment! Chloe - Poor Daniel. At least Jennifer quit her job. I'm sure that made your day. Anne - Best day of my life. Chloe - I just wish he wasn't hurting so much. Anne - Wah, wah, he'll survive and you'll be there to help him do it. Chloe - You're right. It's finally going to happen. Daniel, Parker and I are going to be a family again.

Dan - Did you check the couch. As she's looking Dan points to them on the desk - There they are right there. Nancy asks how it's going with Parker. Dan - It's great. He's with Chloe right now playing games on the i-Pad. Nancy - I bet it's great to have him back. Dan - It is. Thank you for cutting your trip short. You probably would have liked to stay down in New York a little bit longer. Nancy - When Chloe called and said you needed your son we were on our way to the airport. I'm just so sorry about Jennifer. What a mean streak! Why she'd give you a dressing down like that ... I'm sorry Daniel. Someday you're going to look at this as all for the best.

Segment 3: Kate - Stop teasing about that! No, I am not interested in anything about Stefano. I despise the man. Rafe - Okay. Stop worrying about him alright. We've got enough going on in our lives already, don't we? Kate - Agreed. Rafe - Agreed. I'm hitting the shower. Kate will be there in a minute. She recalls Sonny talking to her about Will's situation and her helping Will. She makes a call to Leon. I need to drop by this morning. I want you to draw up some legal papers for me.

Vic - Just give me a minute, this could be important. Maggie - Who is it? Sy - Hey, who are you talking to? Vic - Just a minute, it's my wife. Sy hangs up. Vic - Damn! Maggie - Who is that? Is it someone you hired to spy on Kristen? Vic - Of course not. I wouldn't do anything like that but if someone calls out of the blue and offers me some information ... Maggie - Victor, have you lost your mind!

Roman - John and Marlena are going through hell because of what you did ... Brady - They're going through hell and staying there because they won't admit they were wrong. That's the truth. Roman laughs - Yeah, yeah, yeah. My mistake here. Sweet Kristen has changed. Brady - Sweet Kristen has changed and I love her very much. Hope returns. I put out the APB. Hopefully by the end of the day Sy Miller will be in cuffs. Brady and Kristen are going home. Hope will let Brady know if she hears anything. They leave. Someone seems put out. Roman - I said what I had to say. My God, Hope, he thinks that bitch really has changed.

Nicole - She dumped him right here in front of everyone. Nurse - I thought you said you and Emily were just talking about it. Nicole - We were but she left stuff out. Emily walks up - No I didn't. Nicole - I'm talking to Carla, thank you very much. Come on, details. Carla - She said stuff like he was smothering her, she didn't want him around. Emily - And we was never going to replace her dead husband. Carla - I don't know how many times she said she didn't love him. Emily - Everyone just stood there with their mouths open. Carla - I felt so bad for Dr. Jonas. Emily - Yeah, he was really dying inside. Nicole - But that doesn't sound ... Jennifer would never act like that. Emily - I know, she always seemed so sweet. Carla - Guess deep down she's a Grade A bitch. Dr. Jonas gave her this necklace as a show of love ... Emily - Threw it in his face! Maxine returns - What's going on here? Nicole - I'll tell you what's going on here. You better rein these two in because they keep gossiping. Shameful! She walks away.

Dan watches as Nancy puts her passport back in her purse. Dan - I better get back to Parker. I'm taking him to the park later. Of course after Central Park, he's not going to think much of Salem's ... Nancy - I'm sure he'll be just as happy. Dan - Hey, you don't have any shots of Parker playing in Central Park, do you? Maybe on your phone. Nancy - The day we went to Central Park I left my phone at home. I'm a bad grandma; big screwup! Dan - That's too bad. I'll see you. Maybe later you can show me photos from other places in New York. He leaves. Nancy - Yeah, you can have them as soon as I get good with PhotoShop. Outside in the hallway Dan is on the phone. I'm glad I caught you. Could you meet me in the town square. It's important.

Segment 4: Kate comes into the pub and asks Gabi if she'd mind if she joined her. Gabi asks her if she wants something; she just started her break. Kate is fine. You're still working. Gabi - Yeah, I go crazy if I just have to sit around. Kate - I was the same way. With my first I worked until the very end. So you're due in about month or so? Gabi - Yeah, I can't wait. Kate - Just wait, after she's born, you and Will and Nick are going to be so excited! Gabi - Yeah. You know Kate I wanted to say that you've been great; not only with the gifts but letting Nick work from home some days and ... Kate - What? Gabi - I think I should tell you something. Kate - If you're going to tell me that Will has signed away his custody rights I already know.

Brady follows Kristen into the foyer. I'd love to hang out here all day but my Grandfather keeps texting me. He wants to get that Arts project off the ground and he wants my input. Kristen - Sounds like fun. Brady - You know what would be a better plan ... if you did it with me. Why don't you do this art project with me for Titan. You have a great eye, we have similar tastes; I think it would be perfect. That Christmas gift you got me ... you didn't know Caldwell was my ... Kristen - That was just dumb luck. Your grandfather is a long way from being my biggest fan so I'm going to stay away ... Brady - But he said that he wants to give us a chance so this would give him the opportunity to see the real you.

Kristen DiMera is a belly-crawling snake and if this guy has some information on her, damn right I want to hear it! Maggie - Out of the blue. Vic - What do I care where he got the information. He's got one of those blocked numbers. I can't even call him back. Maggie - Good. Vic - Why are you so upset about this? Maggie - Listen up. Your grandson has moved into the DiMera mansion with his new love, Kristen. Your words - a belly crawling snake. It's his snake. Then every lunatic and his brother finds out a Kiriaskis has moved in with a DiMera and they put on their teeny weenie thinking caps and one day, ringy dingy, you get a call. Some strange man offers you dirt on Kristen for money, of course. How much did he want? Vic - We didn't get to that but of course he expected ... Maggie - Starting to see the light Victor. All of these people are coming out of the woodwork to get at you. You can listen all you want and pay what you want but I don't think there's anything there. Vic - It could be worse than that. Kristen could have set this whole thing up herself. Maggie - Oh. Then she wants Brady to find out that you're the one soliciting dirt on the woman he loves. Vic - And then my name is poison. Can't explain it, he's out of my life forever. Maggie - I really don't think Kristen is that devious but maybe ... Vic - Devious doesn't even begin to explain that wretched woman.

Nicole is in the rectory talking to herself. It doesn't make any sense. Jennifer would never treat Daniel that way. She would never say that. What the hell ... it's not my business anyway (she's holding a rosary) ... is it? Are You going to give me an answer or not?

Dan returns to Parker and Chloe. Chloe was thinking they could grab a bite to eat at Antonio's or they could try that place on 5th. Dan's sorry. He wants some one on one time with Parker. You can help Nancy take things down to her car. Chloe - Okay I'll do that. I know that you're going through a rough time so if you need anything just know I'm here even if she just need a good listener. She says goodbye to Parker and leaves. Dan - I've been meaning to ask you kiddo, did you have a good time when you were visiting Grandpa and Aunt Joy in New York. Parker - New York. Rafe walks up. Dan thanks him for coming. Rafe - What's up? Dan - That's what I need to find out.

Segment 5: Kristen thinks she's going to take a pass on this one. She doesn't think Victor would want a DiMera in on Titan purchases. Brady - We're not talking about sharing some secret computer code or anything, just offering your opinion. Where's the harm in that? Come on, do it. Take a chance on me. Kristen - If it's okay with Victor. Brady will take the first meeting with Vic and then bring in her in. What's wrong with you? Kristen assures him she's fine. Brady - You haven't been yourself since we got back from the police station. Was it seeing the picture of the mugger? Kristen - No, honestly it was seeing Roman. Brady concedes that Roman can be a jerk sometimes. Kristen gets it. He's never going to forgive me for making him believe that Marlena still loved him. I did do that when I came back to Salem. Brady - That was ten thousand years go. Kristen knows but he just sees that I used him to break up Marlena and John and he thinks I'm trying to use you to do the same thing all over again. Brady - I know but the thing is you're not. Kristen - Of course I'm not. They kiss.

Maggie tells Vic she has to run some errands. Vic - Give my best to Daniel. Maggie isn't going to see him. He needs his space. Vic - He'll call you if he needs you. Maggie kisses his cheek - Stay out of trouble. She leaves. Vic gets a call from Sy Miller. Maybe if you're alone now we can pick off where we left off.

Rafe - Sorry to hear that. I always thought that you and Jen were the perfect couple you know. Dan - Jen was just not Jen but this is not the time. Rafe - So we'll talk about something else. Why did you call me down here? Dan - It's about Chloe, actually her mother. She claims that she took Parker to New York to visit Chloe's dad and sister and as usual something doesn't add up here. Rafe - Like? Dan - Like today when I spotted her passport on the table. Why would she need a passport to fly from New York? Rafe - A lot of people use a passport as ID when they travel. Dan - Okay but there was a Visa sticking out if. Now why in the hell would you need a Visa to fly inside the US. Rafe - You got me there. Dan - And there was no pictures. She takes her grandson to Central Park for the first time in his life, not a single picture. Rafe, I'm telling you man, something is wrong here.

Chloe returns to Dan's apt. Nancy - What no Daniel, no Parker? Chloe - Daniel wants somemore alone time with Parker. So you're all packed? Nancy - Yes, and my hands have finally stopped shaking. Chloe - What? Nancy - A while ago I came over here to get my purse and Daniel was where you are - purse, passport. Chloe - Did he see it? Nancy - No. He was looking for his cell phone but I could harldy breathe. There's a knock on the door. Chloe opens it to Nicole - What do you want? Nicole - To talk to you alone. Chloe - Look I'm really not in the mood. Nicole - You better get in the mood otherwise you're going to pay a heavy price.

Segment 6: Gabi - We wanted to make sure that Sami wasn't going to be involved, not even a little bit. Kate - Okay so that's why Nick had Will sign the papers. Gabi - Yeah. After everything that went down in the hospital ... Sami making me go into premature labour ... Nick wanted to make sure Sami was going to stay away from me and our baby. Kate - But not my grandson. Gabi - No, absolutely not! Will knows that I would never keep him from his little girl. Kate - Thank you. I feel very relieved to hear that although I still wonder a little bit if Nick is on board. Gabi - Of course. He knows that Will is going to be a part of his little girl's life. Kate - That's wonderful. So tell me who's name then is going to be on the birth certificate as the father.

Brady tells Kristen he owes Sy Miller a thank you. If he hadn't tried to mug you I wouldn't have come into your life and gotten to know you and we wouldn't have gotten together. So I'm kind of glad it happened. See you later. He leaves. Kristen - Stupid son of a bitch! He better not still be in town.

Sy - Mr. Kiriakis are you there? Vic - Not for long. I thought about it and I'm not going to get down in the mud with you or anybody else. Don't call me again. Sy - If you could just take a look at something I've got I guarantee you, you'll be really glad you did. Vic - Alright, email it to me and I'll let you know. Sy - Look I don't want to leave any trace. Vic - Those are my terms. You managed to find my private cell phone number, I'm sure you can come up with my email as well. Goodbye. Sy - Damn it, stupid old man. I can't leave a trail using email. Now what!

Hope comes into the coffeehouse and greets Maggie with a hug. Maggie is going to leave put Hope asks if she has a second. I'd really like to say something about Jennifer. Maggie - And what she did to Daniel. Hope - Yes. Maggie - I'd really rather not hear it. What she did to my son was unconsciousable. To berate him in front of all of those people, to break his heart like that! Hope - Maggie, I know, it was horrible. Maggie - Dear God, she's not the person I thought she was. Hope - No, no! I know it seems that way but I honestly believe in my heart that we don't know the whole story. I'm telling you, something is missing here.

Rafe - So my job would be ... Dan - Your job ... when I needed help once before you reached out to some old FBI buddy and you helped me find Nicole's doctor. Is there a way to verify where Nancy flew with Parker? I know it sounds paranoid and I'm asking you to break some pretty big rules here but if there's any way you can help me ... Rafe - Let me see what I can do and for the record, you do not sound paranoid. Besides I figure I owe you for keeping things between me and Kate secret. Dan - Thanks. Rafe - I'll let you know as soon as I find something out. Dan - Thank you. I know this is a big thing to ask ... Rafe - It's nothing. Dan - Thank you. Rafe - Spend sometime with your boy alright. Rafe leaves. Dan goes back to Parker.

Chloe asks Nancy to go wait in the bedroom. She does. Nicole - I heard Jennifer cut Daniel to shreds and now it's over for good and it was very ugly and very public. Chloe - Yeah it was pretty shocking. I guess her inner bitch finally came out. Nicole - Speaking of inner bitch, you know I pretty much thought of you immediately when I heard about that. You know, I'm just trying to piece everything together here. You know when I overheard you talking on the phone to someone and you said do what has to be done. And then I asked you specifically if you were trying to get Daniel back and you pretty much said yes. And lo and behold a few days later Jennifer breaks up with Daniel. How do you suppose that happened? Chloe - You know what, I'm getting pretty tired of your stupid insinuations. We're done. Why don't you just go. Nicole - No, I'm not done.

Segment 7: Kate - When little Arianna Grace grows up and asks to see her birth certificate and we know she will, is she going to see the truth? Gabi - If Will wants his name on the birth certificate I'm not going to fight him on that. Kate - I know you wouldn't. You've been so sweet but I have to wonder about Nick. He is a little bit of a wildcard. Really you never know from day to day what that boy is going to be doing which made me stop at my lawyer's on the way here to have these papers drawn up for you to sign. Do you have a pen?

Brady looks at Vic - Jennifer would never do ... she was in public? Vic - The way I heard it she shoved the knife in and twisted it until it came out his back with half the hospital watching. Brady - There's no way. She's not that kind of person. Vic - We're all capable of going off the deep end Brady. I feel for the kid, I really do and Maggie is miserable. She goes into the bathroom at night crying. She doesn't think I hear her. I wish there was something but there's nothing we can do so we might as well concentrate on something else. Let's get to work on those art proposals for Titan.

Kristen mysteriously has Sy's number back in her phone. She calls him. Congratulations, the police just put out an APB on you. Sy - Why? Kristen - Brady just ID'd your mug shot so I'm just hoping you're spending that money I gave you in Jamaica or better yet, Outer Mongolia. Sy - Don't worry Ms DiMera, I won't be coming around bothering you anymore. I don't go where I'm not appreciated. He hangs up. He places the picture of Kristen paying him off into an envelope addressed to Titan.

Cloe - Nicole, this little scenario you dreamed up is completely ridiculous. Nicole - I know you. I know what you did. You used one of your tricks, a threat, a lie, it doesn't really matter. You caused this breakup, admit it.

Dan is playing with Parker when Rafe returns. Dan goes to Rafe - Did you find anything out? Rafe - You had a right to be suspicious. Nancy and Parker weren't in New York. Dan - OMG, where did they go? Rafe - Homeland Security has them flying to and from Brazil.

Lil
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Apr 9 2013, 04:57 PM
Maggie was beyond annoying. Man I wish Victor would dump her already. He's so watered down it's embarrassing.

Pulling Nicole into Chloe, Daniel and Jennifer's story as Daniel and Jennifer's champion is so mind boggling idiotic. It's such surface writing without going into the range of emotions all this would really stir in Nicole. They just wanted to throw another character on the Dannifer train and to chastise big bad Chloe. How about these woman being allowed to have a true conversation here? Instead of burning the friendship by having Chloe being stubborn and Nicole being condescending take the opportunity to have these scenes mean something. This slop they are serving us is why these stories won't be remembered or ever reflected back on as hitting the heart of the character.

Hey are Rafe and Kate sleeping together? Would never know. Seems that's all they have to offer with these two since there is no story there. Oh wait Kate is going to pull out papers for Gabi to sign that will upset her bed bud, but then it will all smooth over and bam!, back in bed. Good story. :glare: I can't even begin to hope this will wrap up anytime soon. :shame:

Nice trying to use Rafe as a resource for Daniel, but we know Rafe isn't a cop anymore. He's just a clueless dude with a coffee cup who has a lot of time on his hands to check the thread count of his sheets.

The Kristen/Brady stuff was weak and dull to boot. It'd be nice if Hope would clue in, but she's just a pop-up gal. Roman? Why even bother? That was a waste of time for all involved.

Today's show was mind numbing boring.
One hundred percent agree with all of this.

I need Victor away from Maggie ASAP...or at least give him something to do, Titan-wise...maybe bring Kate back into the fold or just...ANYTHING that has nothing to do with Tan or Maggie!!!

Nicole being involved in any of this crap has been bullshit from the very beginning. Pointless.

Even my belove dkristen did nothing for me this epi. Lame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply