Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 08:14 AM (6,062 Views)
ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 9 2013, 09:56 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 9 2013, 12:56 PM
Maggie goes into the bathroom at night crying about Fetch?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't think Maggie cried this much when Mickey died! Lady, there are worse things in the world than the grown-ass son you never knew existed having a fight with his girlfriend!

Here, let me show you one!

Posted Image
And Jennifer definitely didn't cry as much over Jack's death. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I think Wretch is on the rest of the week too. smdh.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

seriously detest Maggie! ugh..

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

LuvingLumi
Apr 9 2013, 02:52 PM
JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 01:08 PM
Spencer Hastings
Apr 9 2013, 01:00 PM
Why is Maggie acting like Jennifer hasn't been her niece for the past 40+ years? I hate Jennifer more than I can express, but throwing her under the bus and acting like she's just some random hooker who broke Daniel's egg heart is just infuriating. Did they forget that she's only known Daniel for a couple of years?
It's completely revolting. Maggie didn't even like Daniel all that much at one point. Then she finds out they share some DNA and TO HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE!

I don't like Jennifer AT ALL in her current form, but I object to the idea of a close family relationship spanning 40 years - between Maggie and Jennifer, or anyone else - being turned on its head to suit a contrived, paint-by-numbers story and a deeply unpopular character. When are they going to start valuing CHARACTERS over stupid short-term plots?

I am dreading JJ's arrival because I fear it's going to prolong Dannifer's front-burner status, but at the very least I hope JJ joins Lucas in the anti-Dan brigade.
You see if this show wanted to feature Lucas, they've have his nephew go to him for 'help' in dealing with Dan and getting him away from his mom.....I think it's juvenile but it would be something that JJ could do and Lucas would be giddy at the opportunity to help....it could start by them just getting close and talking about how much they hate Dan and how they'd wish that Jennifer would open her eyes...then JJ could tell him that he's heard that when he was closer to his age, Lucas was known for scheming and not doing everything by the book...it would also cause some problems between Lucas and Jen in the end, but I would dig it. At least he'd be doing SOMETHING, rather than NOTHING......
Abby could talk to Lucas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply