Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen Lilley Has Joined Days
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM (8,711 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

http://fb.me/1veXoCmXJ

Soap Opera Digest can confirm that Jen Lilley (ex-Maxie) has been cast on the show and has been toiling in Salem for over a month, as hinted in the 4/8 issue. Though we can't reveal her character, we can say she will have ties to the canvas and is not a recast.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

So Greg Vaughan was right after all

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And she's been working at DAYS for OVER A MONTH! I'm actually surprised they kept it quiet THIS long!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sarah Horton? Please! I won't even mind the deSORASing.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 9 2013, 09:42 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Greg's in soooooo much troubllllleeeee ;)

Also since she's not a recast and she has ties to the canvas I say she's Emily.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 9 2013, 09:43 AM
I hope she's not Emily. I know age shouldn't matter on soaps, but the way Rafe has always spoken about Emily made it seem like she was his age. Gabi too. It was like she looked up to her or something. Lilley and Banus are about the same age, so I can't see Lilley playing Emily.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I actually wish Lilley was a Stephanie recast. It would give Kayla more to do, and they could play on the Stephanie and Nick friendship I absolutely loved.

six
Member Avatar

I can't imagine who she'll be unless she's someone's previously unmentioned cousin. I'm glad she found new work. She's very good.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I wonder who she'll play especially since GV tweeted about her being on set. I assume he was probably in scenes with her. They actually have me curious for once.
Edited by Laufeyson, Apr 9 2013, 10:01 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 9 2013, 09:46 AM
blueskies
I hope she's not Emily. I know age shouldn't matter on soaps, but the way Rafe has always spoken about Emily made it seem like she was his age. Gabi too. It was like she looked up to her or something. Lilley and Banus are about the same age, so I can't see Lilley playing Emily.
Jen Lilley's appearance seems pretty versatile to me in terms of being able to play characters who are a variety of ages. Not sure anyone else feels this way. It never really occurred to me until I read your post that she and Banus are the same age... :shrug:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i am 98% sure she is not autumn

so either she emily or long lost sister of rafe or daniel or someone else

i not sure if Sarah Horton does not consider recast since one played her as teen in the late 80 but Sarah Horton was created by the 2 writees one them was Gary Tomlin
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 9 2013, 10:01 AM.

LovingDays

So thats mean there another actress to join the cast

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Her voice annoys me.............Couldnt stand her as Maxie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 9 2013, 09:42 AM
Sarah Horton? Please! I won't even mind the deSORASing.
Yeah, even though it drives me crazy how Days messes around with character's ages (Brady and Abby were born within a few months of each other on the show) I would love for Sarah Horton to come back to Salem (didn't Greg's tweet mention he was in scenes with her and KA?). I would rather she be Autum (Lucas ex-fiance from Hong Kong) than Emily as Lucas needs a romantic interest more than Rafe. Maybe she is Jeannie Donovan? Time will tell, although I am surprised it has been kept a secret this long with the taping schedule.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 9 2013, 09:59 AM
Please, NO! Bite your tongue! For the love of all that is good, please do NOT let her primary tie to the canvas be Daniel! I am really hoping that when Chloe leaves he and Jennifer get shoved onto the back burner. Whether that means walking off into the sunset together or taking a flying leap together, I do not care.

six
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 09:58 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 9 2013, 09:46 AM
blueskies
Jen Lilley's appearance seems pretty versatile to me in terms of being able to play characters who are a variety of ages. Not sure anyone else feels this way. It never really occurred to me until I read your post that she and Banus are the same age... :shrug:
I agree that she has a large range, but I think she looks young enough that the people of Salem would raise an eyebrow if Rafe was involved with her what - six or seven years ago?

From GV's tweet, her character was in a scene with Hope and Eric. That's really nothing to go on, but maybe she's a Brady? Maybe she's Ericole's?
Edited by six, Apr 9 2013, 10:08 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 10:04 AM
Partnersincrime
Please, NO! Bite your tongue! For the love of all that is good, please do NOT let her primary tie to the canvas be Daniel! I am really hoping that when Chloe leaves he and Jennifer get shoved onto the back burner. Whether that means walking off into the sunset together or taking a flying leap together, I do not care.
i do not want it but i see them do it
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 9 2013, 10:13 AM.

AFaithL

Boom. Not a Belle recast....

Whew!

Welcome, Jen!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
i am 98% sure she is not autumn

i not sure if Sarah Horton does not consider recast since one played her as teen in the late 80 but Sarah Horton was created by the 2 writees one them was Gary Tomlin
My first thought knowing this show's love affair with Dr. Jonas is that this new character will be tied to Daniel.

jdawg1077

I'm going with Jeannie Donovan. Or perhaps some unnamed granddaughter of Maggie's (via Melissa; would be Nathan's sister) that has existed but hasn't been referenced.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply