Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen Lilley Has Joined Days
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM (8,959 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

six
Apr 9 2013, 10:05 AM
JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 09:58 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 9 2013, 09:46 AM
blueskies
Apr 9 2013, 09:43 AM
Also since she's not a recast and she has ties to the canvas I say she's Emily.
I hope she's not Emily. I know age shouldn't matter on soaps, but the way Rafe has always spoken about Emily made it seem like she was his age. Gabi too. It was like she looked up to her or something. Lilley and Banus are about the same age, so I can't see Lilley playing Emily.
Jen Lilley's appearance seems pretty versatile to me in terms of being able to play characters who are a variety of ages. Not sure anyone else feels this way. It never really occurred to me until I read your post that she and Banus are the same age... :shrug:
I agree that she has a large range, but I think she looks young enough that the people of Salem would raise an eyebrow if Rafe was involved with her what - six or seven years ago?

From GV's tweet, her character was in a scene with Hope and Eric. That's really nothing to go on, but maybe she's a Brady? Maybe she's Ericole's?
Oh. My. God. That would be amazing. :yahoo:

I can't wait to see where this is going. Damn shame that we're going to have to wait a few months before she even appears onscreen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

with Jeannie Donovan should they bring of her parents to introduce her

my guess it not noel curtis since she not link to any one

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

she does have to be brady because she cene with Hope and Eric

hope is also consider Horton while eric is priest that interact with everyone
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 9 2013, 10:16 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Here's hoping they don't waste her on Daniel.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

dc cubs
Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM
http://fb.me/1veXoCmXJ

Soap Opera Digest can confirm that Jen Lilley (ex-Maxie) has been cast on the show and has been toiling in Salem for over a month, as hinted in the 4/8 issue. Though we can't reveal her character, we can say she will have ties to the canvas and is not a recast.

Okay...so if she's not a recast, then she's a new character with apparent ties to the canvas.....at this stage I REALLY hope she's Sarah....but I"m leaning more toward either Rebecca for Daniel or Emily for Rafe, or as someone else said some long lost sister of Rafe or Dan or something.....no way is she going to be in story with anyone that we want her to be in story with....

jwsel
Member Avatar

If she has been working for a month, that would put her start date in mid- to late-June or July, given the shooting schedule. That explains why Days would want to keep quiet. By the time she appears, a lot of the excitement over her casting will have faded.

The other question this timing raises is whether it rules out Jen Lilley playing the shy physical therapist character we heard the show was casting. For some reason, I was under the impression that the physical therapist would be appearing earlier. But that may just be speculation from other casting spoilers.

jdawg1077

Partnersincrime
Apr 9 2013, 10:12 AM
with Jeannie Donovan should they bring of her parents to introduce her

my guess it not noel curtis since she not link to any one
I don't think it's necessary to bring Shane and/or Kim back to introduce her. Shane was just on last year and both Shane and Kim were back for Alice's funeral. I think a verbal explanation would suffice. And it provides an excuse for some Patsy Pease/Charles Shaughnessy visits in the future, which I always welcome.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sucks for SOD, if GV didn't slip up we might have been a bit more surprised. Well, they gave it their best to keep quiet. :laugh: Welcome, Jen Lilley!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

My friend tweeted me: "You must be so excited about this Jen news!" - I got all excited thinking they were killing off Jennifer. Oh well, this is just as exciting! :P

Welcome to DAYS Jen Lilley!

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 9 2013, 10:13 AM
she does have to be brady because she cene with Hope and Eric

hope is also consider Horton while eric is priest that interact with everyone
Of course she doesn't have to be a Brady because of Hope and Eric, which the post you're replying to mentioned lol.

lachelle73

Could she be the physical therapist that was mentioned. I hope she is either on for Chad or Cam.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

six

From GV's tweet, her character was in a scene with Hope and Eric. That's really nothing to go on, but maybe she's a Brady? Maybe she's Ericole's?
That's a bit of a stretch.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 9 2013, 10:17 AM
dc cubs
Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM
http://fb.me/1veXoCmXJ

Soap Opera Digest can confirm that Jen Lilley (ex-Maxie) has been cast on the show and has been toiling in Salem for over a month, as hinted in the 4/8 issue. Though we can't reveal her character, we can say she will have ties to the canvas and is not a recast.

Okay...so if she's not a recast, then she's a new character with apparent ties to the canvas.....at this stage I REALLY hope she's Sarah....but I"m leaning more toward either Rebecca for Daniel or Emily for Rafe, or as someone else said some long lost sister of Rafe or Dan or something.....no way is she going to be in story with anyone that we want her to be in story with....
indeed
it will be someone that already have lot of airtime and we need break from
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 9 2013, 10:24 AM.

six
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Apr 9 2013, 10:23 AM
six

Yep, as much of a stretch as all the other guesses. :shrug:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

six
Apr 9 2013, 10:25 AM
Laufeyson
six

Yep, as much of a stretch as all the other guesses. :shrug:
So true.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Almost NOTHING is a stretch on a soap these days, and for that reason I can convince myself that pretty much all of the hypothetical scenarios people have offered here can somehow be made viable.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Laufeyson
six

I really can't see her being Eric and Nicole's daughter- she looks too mature for that. While she's Kate Mansi's age, I feel that Jen Lilley has an older appearance. She'd fit into the Stephanie/Chelsea age group better than the Gabi/Chad/Will/Abby age group. What's awkward though is they seem to have mixed the previous teen generation (e.g. Abby, Nick) with the current teen generation... so she wouldn't have a younger adult age group to interact with anyway. :-/

Keith
Member Avatar

Connection to Vargas, perhaps?

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm leaning towards Jeannie or Sarah. Or maybe a SORASed Claire (that's a joke...I think).

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think she's the new physical therapist.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply