Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen Lilley Has Joined Days
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM (8,868 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I don't think it would be Sarah because that would be a definite recast. I don't necessarily think that they consider a character who's never been seen on the show as an adult a recast (meaning I think Jeanne is plausible). Unfortunately, considering this show's clusterfuck SORASing process, it's nearly impossible to tell WHO she might play that's a former kid on the show because she could very well BE Claire. lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe she's the Caustin baby!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't think her having ties to the canvas means she's a Brady, Horton, or anything else. It could just mean she knows someone from the past. I wouldn't mind if Kristen had a long lost daughter though. She was gone for a long time. She is definitely too old to be Ericole's kid, even if age doesn't always matter in Salem, I don't think that's a realistic option at all. I watched her on GH and she seems a lot older than her actual age.

I would not mind her being Shane's daughter at all because I want Shane and Kim to come back at some point, preferably for a decent run and not some goofy, pointless stuff. Don't have a real guess, but I do think she's too young to be an ex of either Daniel or Rafe so for this one I'm not even worried about that possibility...yet.

I do still think Chrishell Stause is on DAYS, as the PT, because people are constantly asking her when the news will break and she said yesterday that it has to be very soon. She's been taping wherever since the end of February. I think that could only apply to DAYS, although I don't know how far ahead B&B is.

It would be nice work of DAYS to get both Jen Lilley and Chrishell Stause. As always I'm worried about how they will/could write for them. I know they're both capable of being great.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 9 2013, 11:02 AM
Maybe she's the Caustin baby!
So soon?

lysie
Member Avatar

Days has really been doing a good job of keeping casting news quiet. The show sucks, but at least we don't know that for sure until it airs!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I'm feeling more and more that this is Jeannie we are about to see....

six
Member Avatar

I feel like Days would want a redhead as Sarah. If she's Jeannie, I hope the show doesn't feel the need to bring Kim back to usher her onto the canvas.
Edited by six, Apr 9 2013, 11:20 AM.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

six
Apr 9 2013, 11:19 AM

I think she maybe Jeanie Donovan or Chloe's sister, Joy. Do Justin/Adrienne have any daughters?

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

I have to vote for Jeannie Donovan... It is time for them to bring her back, and then watch Mommy Kimberly return once in a while too. Nice reversal for a change.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 9 2013, 11:12 AM
Days has really been doing a good job of keeping casting news quiet. The show sucks, but at least we don't know that for sure until it airs!
Progress, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I like the Kristen idea. Maybe she's her daughter from the captive island time period. That's my wish, but I'm thinking this coincides with the other casting news about a woman coming back who hasn't been mentioned in a long time.

six
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Apr 9 2013, 11:31 AM
six
Apr 9 2013, 11:19 AM

I think she maybe Jeanie Donovan or Chloe's sister, Joy. Do Justin/Adrienne have any daughters?
No.

mirabella

blueskies
Apr 9 2013, 09:43 AM
Greg's in soooooo much troubllllleeeee ;)

Also since she's not a recast and she has ties to the canvas I say she's Emily.
I sure hope so. It is way past time to explore Rafe's backstory.

Would love for your guess to be right!!!!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I think we're way past getting Rafe's back story. I think they're hoping we forgot about his weird arrival and all of the questions surrounding Emily's death. I'm going to say it's not Emily.

It would be cool if it were Jeannie Donovan. Kim and Shane have been sorely underrepresented in Salem so far.

My biggest nightmare is that it's Daniel's sister (another egg baby) who came in for a Dannifer wedding and decides to stick around. As if Daniel needs more family.

Will&Sonny

Ugh. I wasn't impressed with Jen Lilley at all when she was on General Hospital. Then again, I don't really care about any of the characters who are on GH, so there's that. In any case, as someone else mentioned, her voice is annoying (almost as annoying as Kristina Wagner's voice).

I'm probably wrong, but I read the "not a recast" line as "not a recast [of someone who is currently on the show]", not as "not a recast [of any character who has ever been shown as an adult on the show in the history of everdom]". So...not a recast of Abby. Not a recast of Nicole. Not a recast of Sami. But Belle would still be fair game, and that's the first character who comes to my mind when I think of Jen Lilley. (Perhaps it doesn't help that she replaced Kirsten Storms on GH.)

But like I said, I'm probably misinterpreting it.

james0479
Member Avatar

I know of this actress but wasnt watching GH when she took over the role of Maxie. I've seen some clips some of you posted of her on GH.....idk. Maybe I'd need to see them in context because I wasnt too impressed but we need another female in that age group on Days so I'm excited to see what she brings to the table. Not sure at all what character she will play. Intrigued, however!!

lene
Member Avatar

Maybe she's Kim & Shane's kid? i dunno

james0479
Member Avatar

I know for some she's considered hit or miss, but I love me some Patsy Pease as Kim and wish she would come back to the show if even for a year. It would be cool if Lilley is playing Kim and Shane's daughter but Im not thinking that's the case. But what do I know? Lol.

I will give Days props for being so secretive lately!!

am103
Member Avatar

Cool news! I love that they are keeping her identity a secret, but I really don't wanna wait 3-4 months to find out! My guess is that she is Jeannie Donovan.

Will&Sonny

I know that it doesn't really mean anything, but just to throw it out there -- soapcentral.com is speculating that Jen Lilley has been cast as Belle, despite also reporting in the same article that Soap Opera Digest has stated that the role is not a recast.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply