Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen Lilley Has Joined Days
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM (9,038 Views)
jwsel
Member Avatar

cord08
Apr 9 2013, 11:56 PM
Quote:

I do still think Chrishell Stause is on DAYS, as the PT, because people are constantly asking her when the news will break and she said yesterday that it has to be very soon. She's been taping wherever since the end of February. I think that could only apply to DAYS, although I don't know how far ahead B&B is.

Yes. Based on the tweet she responded to, it definitely sounds as though Chrishell is joining another soap. I can't imagine that B&B tapes more than 6 weeks ahead.
If that timing is true, then it mean Chrishell Stause would begin airing in late May or early June. That fits with the physical therapist character if you figure the character she is treating is injured during May sweeps.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Apr 9 2013, 03:34 PM
six
Apr 9 2013, 03:24 PM
Angie79
Apr 9 2013, 03:10 PM
She is most likely playing the "younger character that hasn't been mentioned in years" that about.com was talking about. Belle doesn't fit that.

That pretty much means Sarah, Noelle, Jeannie or Joy, right? Or are there other people who'd be young women now that I'm forgetting?
Joy was just mentioned a few weeks ago.
Joy was mentioned yesterday. And several times in the last week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Lil
Apr 10 2013, 08:30 AM
Will&Sonny
six
Angie79
Apr 9 2013, 03:10 PM
She is most likely playing the "younger character that hasn't been mentioned in years" that about.com was talking about. Belle doesn't fit that.

That pretty much means Sarah, Noelle, Jeannie or Joy, right? Or are there other people who'd be young women now that I'm forgetting?
What matters though is whether she got mentioned before that teaser was written.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

ronn moss left The Bold and the Beautiful around aug and and his last episode was around September

camera shy

I wish she was playing Emily, but she seems kind of young for the character.

King
Member Avatar

What about Daniel's dead wife, Rebecca? She May be a little young but...Jen and Daniel need a new obstacle.
Edited by King, Apr 10 2013, 11:45 AM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Don't care who she plays, as long as it doesn't involve Daniel or Rafe.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I like Jen Lilley,but like DOOL needs a new character,they cannot write worth a damn for the one's they already have.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

my guess she proably for camron or chad

T-Love74
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Apr 9 2013, 09:58 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 9 2013, 09:46 AM
blueskies
Apr 9 2013, 09:43 AM
Also since she's not a recast and she has ties to the canvas I say she's Emily.
I hope she's not Emily. I know age shouldn't matter on soaps, but the way Rafe has always spoken about Emily made it seem like she was his age. Gabi too. It was like she looked up to her or something. Lilley and Banus are about the same age, so I can't see Lilley playing Emily.
Jen Lilley's appearance seems pretty versatile to me in terms of being able to play characters who are a variety of ages. Not sure anyone else feels this way. It never really occurred to me until I read your post that she and Banus are the same age... :shrug:
Lilley and Banus are not the same age. Lilley was born in 1984. Banus was born in 1990.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

BalscoFan5
Apr 10 2013, 11:47 AM
I like Jen Lilley,but like DOOL needs a new character,they cannot write worth a damn for the one's they already have.
Yeah, but maybe they'll like the ones they create for themselves so we'll get a different outcome.

Will&Sonny

six
Apr 10 2013, 09:14 AM
Lil
Apr 10 2013, 08:30 AM
Will&Sonny
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
What matters though is whether she got mentioned before that teaser was written.
Joy was definitely mentioned before the about.com article was posted. Nancy started appearing at the beginning of March, and she mentioned Craig and Joy almost immediately. The about.com article wasn't posted until the end of March.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Yes, I feel the same, especially when it seems that the writing team has a big ego when it comes to their creations, and gladly forcing their characters on the viewers, if the character is boring, it doesn't matter how good the actress is. IMO

tylerbo20

word...she's playing Mia to give Maggie something to do

blueskies
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Apr 10 2013, 04:39 PM
Maggie has Daniel, she doesn't need anyone else to do.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think that was a joke, but Mia would clearly be a recast and the character isn't important enough for a return. Maggie has plenty of nagging to do elsewhere.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Apr 10 2013, 06:06 PM
tylerbo20
Apr 10 2013, 04:39 PM
Maggie has Daniel, she doesn't need anyone else to do.
technically, Maggie's doing Victor. Posted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So is this chick good or no?

Thats all I really need to know.

Very happy she is not a Belle recast.

Will&Sonny

Mitchapalooza
Apr 10 2013, 06:46 PM
So is this chick good or no?

Thats all I really need to know.
That's entirely subjective.

If you ask me, she's nothing special, and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. However, if you read some of the other replies in this thread, it's clear that she has some fans (although I question whether the majority of those people actually think that she is an extremely talented actress or are simply relieved that Days hired an actress who has some soap opera acting experience under her belt instead of hiring a complete newcomer, but I'm cynical like that).
Edited by Will&Sonny, Apr 10 2013, 09:30 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
True, but all the Soaps are doing it so DOOL is no different!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply