Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Jen Lilley Has Joined Days
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 09:32 AM (8,933 Views)
Virginia
Member Avatar

I kinda thought it would be cool if she came on to play Hannah the baby that Jack & Jennifer took care of. She would still have ties to people in Salem but not be related to anyone so whoever they wanted to hook her up with there is many possibilities. Plus I would imagine she would also have the potential to be all kinds messed up, with her mother being in prison, her being in the foster care system then being raised by her grandparents. The last we saw of baby Hannah is when Jack & Jennifer handed to over to her grandparents.So we don't know for sure if her grandparents raised her. If her mom got out of prison and raised her or if she ended back up in foster care. I doubt this is who Jen Lilley is playing but thought it would make a great option.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Mitchapalooza
Apr 10 2013, 06:46 PM
So is this chick good or no?

Thats all I really need to know.
Be the judge for yourself! :)

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8934080&t=8801609

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

what if Jen is playing Vargas' daughter. (i'm just trying to think outside of the box)
at this point, we don't know much about him, but we know that he's still around in 4 months, and he does have a ring, albeit on his right hand.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Sister would be more probable IMO.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Sean Douglas is only 29. Crazy. He looks a lot older than that. He actually looks like he fits in Hope's age range (albeit Kristian Alfonso doesn't look her age at all). Jen Lilley is only a year younger than him.

They could be relatives. I really can't put a finger on who she will be playing. I thought Belle for sure when the news broke. Now its obviously not Belle. I keep hearing that her (Fact) and Chrishell Stause (rumor) are both on DAYS. One is Keara Baldwin and one is Cassie Brady. That rumor has been persistent, but not sure how much I believe it. Would be shocked to see Cassie come back.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Apr 17 2013, 11:35 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DiMeraFan67
Apr 17 2013, 11:33 AM
Sean Douglas is only 29. Crazy. He looks a lot older than that. He actually looks like he fits in Hope's age range (albeit Kristian Alfonso doesn't look her age at all). Jen Lilley is only a year younger than him.

They could be relatives. I really can't put a finger on who she will be playing. I thought Belle for sure when the news broke. Now its obviously not Belle. I keep hearing that her (Fact) and Chrishell Stause (rumor) are both on DAYS. One is Keara Baldwin and one is Cassie Brady. That rumor has been persistent, but not sure how much I believe it. Would be shocked to see Cassie come back.
Um WHAT! He is 29....holy fuck he looks WAY to old for his age.

Ouch...that sucks.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

He's only 29? I would never have guessed that. Primarily because he has a teen-aged daughter who follows him on twitter. lol Hell, if that's the case, Sean Douglas could actually PLAY Shawn Douglas.
Edited by Matt, Apr 17 2013, 11:58 AM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 17 2013, 11:58 AM
He's only 29? I would never have guessed that. Primarily because he has a teen-aged daughter who follows him on twitter. lol Hell, if that's the case, Sean Douglas could actually PLAY Shawn Douglas.
Maybe I'm wrong. I need to double check, stat. I googled "Sean Douglas actor age" and it said 29 and his iMBD popped up, but I didn't click on it. Just assumed since they both pop up. I did see his has a teenager daughter now that you mention it. I assumed he was around like 38.

ETA : Okay lets strike the 29 thing from the record books. He can't be that young. Just looking at his iMDB he was acting as an adult in 1999. I'll say he's nearing 40. He doesn't post his age anywhere though.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Apr 17 2013, 12:05 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Didn't Cassie die?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Apr 17 2013, 02:56 PM
Didn't Cassie die?
she alive she just went upstairs and never came back

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Didn't Cassie die?
She was "killed" during the Salem Stalker storyline, but all the victims turned out to be alive. She was on Melaswen Island with all of the others - she had grown particularly close with Jack if I recall correctly. She returned to Salem with all the others when they were rescued, and last we saw of her was when she went upstairs at the Brady Pub to take a nap.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Thanks, now its all coming back.... lol

cantstopme
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 17 2013, 11:33 AM

Twenty freakin Nine?!?!

Hell to the no. You have got to be joking?! That's the age range I date in... and the boys Ive dated do NOT look like that.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 17 2013, 03:05 PM
Dreamy
Didn't Cassie die?
She was "killed" during the Salem Stalker storyline, but all the victims turned out to be alive. She was on Melaswen Island with all of the others - she had grown particularly close with Jack if I recall correctly. She returned to Salem with all the others when they were rescued, and last we saw of her was when she went upstairs at the Brady Pub to take a nap.
That's about as much of a good-bye as they gave to Bo. smh

james0479
Member Avatar

Cassie has had one hell of a nap. I always liked the original Cassie even tho she rarely did anything. I would DIE if Cassie returned and her first scene was walking downstairs into the pub and someone asks her if she had a nice nap.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 17 2013, 12:03 PM
Matt
Apr 17 2013, 11:58 AM
Maybe I'm wrong. I need to double check, stat. I googled "Sean Douglas actor age" and it said 29 and his iMBD popped up, but I didn't click on it. Just assumed since they both pop up. I did see his has a teenager daughter now that you mention it. I assumed he was around like 38.

ETA : Okay lets strike the 29 thing from the record books. He can't be that young. Just looking at his iMDB he was acting as an adult in 1999. I'll say he's nearing 40. He doesn't post his age anywhere though.
not sure how old he is but he seem working as an actor over 13 years there no way is 29
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 18 2013, 11:22 AM.

King
Member Avatar

He's only 29? OMG!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

He is younger than me???? OMG

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I think it's a mistake. There's no way the guy is 29.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Okay, once again....HE ISN'T 29. LOL!

He was playing an adult in 1999. His role was "Perfect Guy" in the show "Wasteland". He played a firefighter on a show in 2003 and a cop on another one. I would say he is late 30's to early 40's.

His IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1133640/

ETA: Michael Keaton has a son named Sean Douglas that IS 29. That is probably where the age is coming from.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply