Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH Promo week 4-8-13
Topic Started: Apr 9 2013, 11:53 AM (614 Views)
wkline
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=W2mGX3vGzdM&feature=plcp&nomobile=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Looks good! Looking forward to Carly and Brenda's showdown!
TFP

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Interesting promo! Thanks for posting.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I never thought I'd see the day when I would be rooting for Carly over Brenda.

Who is Luke threatening to shoot??

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, i can't ehar what they say, can someone please tell me what it say?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting; this looks really good! Looks like there's more action to come for April---I wonder who Luke's trying to shoot? Maybe the resurrected Cassadine we keep hearing rumors about?

cscarly

brenda crossed so many lines there aint no way i see sonny or jax ever being with brenda because joselynn and morgan be saying how can they be with brother girlfriend since she must be his girlfriend since she sex with him

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ewww!

Dante and now Michael...what are the writers doing to Brenda.

cscarly

that brenda for seenile , blames everyone but herself when are u not to blame brenda
kiss carly husband then come back why u hate me carly we should be friends
then goes from marrying sonny to plan marry carly present husband then
only marrying make sonny crazy

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I still think it YUCK! Why would Brenda let have sex with michael? Why Why? I just hope it will lead end between SnB.... And I for one cannot wait for Carly smack her (catfight) gotta love my CarlyC

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply