Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 06:41 AM (7,698 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Laura should come back for at least a 3 month arc.

Lil
Member Avatar

I miss crazy Laura lol She annoyed me back in the day, but I really miss the Hell out of her now lol And I'd soooo rather have Mike (any Mike) than fucking Taniel!!!

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Ah the good old... Days.

I loved Mike Horton and Laura Horton. Days needs more Horton's atm. Lucas and Jennifer are it arn't they? That's just not right.

Edit: And Jennifer should be kicked out of the family for her behavior :P
Edited by Mean, Mean, Mean!, Apr 10 2013, 08:50 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 10 2013, 08:46 AM
Ah the good old... Days.

I loved Mike Horton and Laura Horton. Days needs more Horton's atm. Lucas and Jennifer are it arn't they? That's just not right.
No,there's Hope, Abby, Ciara, Will, Allie, and soon JJ.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 10 2013, 08:50 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Ah the good old... Days.

Well, I did think of Hope, but Julie isn't her biological mother, so she isn't a "True" Horton. She was a Williams before she was a Brady. I didn't think about Will or Allie though, I guess they "are" but I was thinking of them as Brady's, Which isn't right. I guess... I never hear them say Will's last name often, and I just wasn't thinking.
Edited by Mean, Mean, Mean!, Apr 10 2013, 08:53 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Apr 10 2013, 08:52 AM
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Ah the good old... Days.

Well, I did think of Hope, but Julie isn't her biological mother, so she isn't a "True" Horton. She was a Williams before she was a Brady. I didn't think about Will or Allie though, I guess they "are" but I was thinking of them as Brady's, Which isn't right. I guess... I never hear them say Will's last name often, and I just wasn't thinking.
Hope's a true Horton, Julie isn't her mother but she is her sister. Addie is their mother. Which I admit I find it funny that Hope's stepmom is her sister.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 10 2013, 08:56 AM
Mean, Mean, Mean!
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Ah the good old... Days.

Hope's a true Horton, Julie isn't her mother but she is her sister. Addie is their mother. Which I admit I find it funny that Hope's stepmom is her sister.
Oh wow! THAT I didn't know! Thanks for clearing that up! Why is she named Williams then? Or is that her middle name? I thought it was like, "Hope Williams-Brady", and I assumed that was Doug's last name.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

...Im sorry I had a stupid moment, I get it now >.> XD

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Ah the good old... Days.

Nick too and Arianna G in a few months.

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Ah the good old... Days.

I've heard that triangle was really good. I wonder if they'd be able to do it today though, now that people even get upset when sisters share the same guy.

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Apr 10 2013, 09:12 AM
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
blueskies

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I've heard that triangle was really good. I wonder if they'd be able to do it today though, now that people even get upset when sisters share the same guy.
Idk, I almost thought they were going there with Chelsea/Nick/Billie and they sort of did but Billie didn't really like Nick.

Maybe they should go there with Abby and Taniel. Might breakup Fetch for good.

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Apr 10 2013, 09:05 AM
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!
Ah the good old... Days.

Nick too and Arianna G in a few months.
I knew I was forgetting someone :)

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 10 2013, 09:15 AM
six
Apr 10 2013, 09:12 AM
blueskies
Mean, Mean, Mean!

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Idk, I almost thought they were going there with Chelsea/Nick/Billie and they sort of did but Billie didn't really like Nick.

Maybe they should go there with Abby and Taniel. Might breakup Fetch for good.
I've been afraid that would happen ever since SC and the woman who plays Abby gave that DR interview where they went on and on about people on the set noticing they had chemistry.

Nick and Billie had chemistry. It's too bad that never went anywhere.
Edited by six, Apr 10 2013, 09:20 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Interestingly, "Williams" isn't even Doug's real last name (granted, "Doug" isn't his real 1st name, either). His real name is Brent Douglas & he met Bill Horton in prison. When he came to Salem (as a con artist who attempted to woo wealthy widow Susan Martin for her money), he adopted the name "Doug Williams". I've always presumed he took his last name from his prison roommate's 1st name.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Fetch & Co. continues. I'm tempted to turn it off right here.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, I LIKE Sami's 60s inspired hair! But DAMN is that a lot of neon orange.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LAURA! LAURA! LAURA! (and Jennifer actually looks cute!)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami's neon orange jacket and matching purse just made me go blind. I'm using speech recognition to type this message right now.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So Jennifer went to go see Laura who... looks like she's living at the convent? lol Damn poor set reusage.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply