Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:12 PM (7,326 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd

Chelsea delivers some shocking news to Adam and Dylan

Phyllis and Avery have one furious face-off

Lauren considers a tempting offer from Carmine

Lily is troubled by her jealousy over Tyler

Friends and family comfort Katherine as she faces a crisis

Things heat up between Adam and Sharon

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Chelsea's news shocks Adam and Dylan; Kevin works to fix things with Chloe.

4/23, Phyllis and Avery have one furious face-off

4/24, Carmine has a tempting offer for Lauren; Lily is upset by her jealousy regarding Tyler.

4/25, Victor is challenged by Adam; as Katherine is faced with a crisis, family and friends unite.

4/26, Avery receives a warning; Tyler and Leslie question their father's secrets.

TV Guide Previews

4/22, Chelsea delivers shocking news to Adam and Dylan, while Kevin tries to mend fences with Chloe.

4/23, Avery's news rattles Phyllis, while things heat up between Adam and Sharon.

4/24, Lauren considers a tempting offer from Carmine, while Lily is troubled by her jealousy around Tyler.

4/25, Adam challenges Victor, while friends and family unite as Katherine faces a crisis.

4/26, Sharon cautions Avery against hurting Nick, while Leslie and Tyler question their father's secrets.

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Shocking News")
Chelsea stuns Adam and Dylan with her news; Kevin attempts to make things right with Chloe.(CC) (Stereo)

Tuesday ("Avery's News")
Phyllis is bothered by Avery's news; Adam and Sharon can't fight their chemistry.(CC) (Stereo)

Wednesday ("Tempting Offer")
Lauren ponders Carmine's proposal; Lily is bothered by her jealousy around Tyler.(CC) (Stereo)

Thursday ("Challenging Victor")
Adam challenges Victor; Katherine's loved ones rally around her.(CC) (Stereo)

Friday ("Sharon's Warning")
Sharon issues a warning to Avery; Leslie and Tyler question their father's secrets.(CC) (Stereo)

Edited by Daytime, Apr 21 2013, 05:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ummmmm Adam and Sharon have been "heating up" for over 3 years now, it's time to kill this shit

blueeyes7

So Lauren considers an offer from the bartender..what else is new..she is messing with Michaels mind and its time he read her out on it.
Edited by blueeyes7, Apr 10 2013, 04:02 PM.

TheOutsider

I'm sure I'm in the minority in this crowd but I'm so ready for these writers to move full speed ahead with Sharon and Adam. They are the most exciting and controversial couple on YR for me. I have never found anything remotely interesting about Adam when he is with Chelsea. All she does is whine and talk about the same thing day in and day out. I never believed that after being with women like Skye, Sharon or even in cahoots with the fiery Diane, he would give a second look to boring, mousy surfer like Chelsea. Beyond that MCE is just asexual to me, I don't find heat in any of her chem tests. The person she has the most heat with is EH and I'd be all for a lesbian love affair with Chloe. MM does his absolute sexiest work with SC. As for the whole baby napping thing, there are other things much worse in daytime. EJ raped Sami and they are positively beloved. It's time for the writers to move that crap along with Adam, let him have his family, the woman he loves and start letting Sharon have some friends, a career and some love with Adam.
Edited by TheOutsider, Apr 10 2013, 04:13 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 10 2013, 03:12 PM
NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd

Chelsea delivers some shocking news to Adam and Dylan

Phyllis and Avery have one furious face-off

Lauren considers a tempting offer from Carmine

Lily is troubled by her jealousy over Tyler

Friends and family comfort Katherine as she faces a crisis

Things heat up between Adam and Sharon

credit: jcren
Posted Image

Queen B
Member Avatar

I miss some of the old sets , the new ones aren't all that great. Their trying to be contemporary but it looks cheap

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :hail: :cheers:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

blueeyes7
Apr 10 2013, 04:01 PM
So Lauren considers an offer from the bartender..what else is new..she is messing with Michaels mind and its time he read her out on it.
Lauren just keeps playing games, but it's surprising Michael hasn't picked up on the possiblity that she's cheating on him.
I hope he finds out very soon what's been going on with his wife.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 10 2013, 04:27 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :wine:
I just want to know the date when Michael catches Lauren cheating with Carmine, period.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 10 2013, 04:14 PM
I miss some of the old sets , the new ones aren't all that great. Their trying to be contemporary but it looks cheap
Villy's new set is the only one I like. The Ranch looks a hot mess. I have no idea what they were going for.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I don't give a flying fuck about Adam and Sharon as long as Chelsea and Dylan are together lol.

Suddenly Lily is becoming interesting! When is she going to divorce that boring ass Cane?? I wonder who is Tyler's new lady that makes Lily jealous...

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

oh no here another week for me to not watch it.. UGH....

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I am sooooo liking Chelsea and Dylan. Let Shadam have their thing, run off, get married. If that happens, Nick better look over his divorce papers/custody again and see what the fine print is about Sharon marrying someone that put their child in danger.
Going to be interesting.

just joey

TheOutsider
Apr 10 2013, 04:08 PM
I'm sure I'm in the minority in this crowd but I'm so ready for these writers to move full speed ahead with Sharon and Adam. They are the most exciting and controversial couple on YR for me. I have never found anything remotely interesting about Adam when he is with Chelsea. All she does is whine and talk about the same thing day in and day out. I never believed that after being with women like Skye, Sharon or even in cahoots with the fiery Diane, he would give a second look to boring, mousy surfer like Chelsea. Beyond that MCE is just asexual to me, I don't find heat in any of her chem tests. The person she has the most heat with is EH and I'd be all for a lesbian love affair with Chloe. MM does his absolute sexiest work with SC. As for the whole baby napping thing, there are other things much worse in daytime. EJ raped Sami and they are positively beloved. It's time for the writers to move that crap along with Adam, let him have his family, the woman he loves and start letting Sharon have some friends, a career and some love with Adam.
WELL !!! Than so am I. I Love adam & Sharon , together. I've always wanted them together. I would love to see them remarry. Also I would love to see SHARON & ADAM have a baby of their own. I'm sure they can write one in for them. Those 2 have such a " H O T SIZZLING " :makeout: :makeout: Chemistry & look so much in love :wub: :wub: :wub: with each other. That it is more believable than any one else that either has been with. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

just joey
Apr 10 2013, 06:52 PM
TheOutsider
WELL !!! Than so am I. I Love adam & Sharon , together. I've always wanted them together. I would love to see them remarry. Also I would love to see SHARON & ADAM have a baby of their own. I'm sure they can write one in for them. Those 2 have such a " H O T SIZZLING " :makeout: :makeout: Chemistry & look so much in love :wub: :wub: :wub: with each other. That it is more believable than any one else that either has been with. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I disagree with you. Nothing about Shadam is believable.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 10 2013, 07:00 PM.

just joey

3WishGenie
Apr 10 2013, 05:06 PM
I don't give a flying fuck about Adam and Sharon as long as Chelsea and Dylan are together lol.

Suddenly Lily is becoming interesting! When is she going to divorce that boring ass Cane?? I wonder who is Tyler's new lady that makes Lily jealous...
I'm surprised that LILY would be jealous. She never hinted of an interest in any other man than Cane. Unless between THURSDAY $/ !! & THE week of the 22nd , she does some heavy duty , about facing , & realizes that she has been falling for TYLER for a long time.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

So Chelsea is going to lie and Tell Dylan he's the father. That pisses me off. He's destined to be totally devastated. He is so good with Sharon's daughter so I can tell he loves kids. Chelsea makes no sense not just telling Adam. I hate this crap.

At this point, I want Chadam and their baby back together.
Not sure about the Avery/Nick/Sharon/Dylan quad yet. I am a Shick fan at heart, but at this point I'd take Shylan for something new or Shick because they're destined, as long as that disgusting pair of Shadam doesn't stink up my screen again.

The problem I'm having is I like Sharon with both Nick and Dylan, but Avery still bores me too death for some reason. She's just not leading lady material for me.
Edited by Ashtonion, Apr 10 2013, 11:58 PM.

mia62

i really want chadam to get back together, sharon and adam won't last like they always do. I do like chelsea and dylan friendship i just hope she tells him the truth and he helps her out b/c he seems the kind of guy who would understand her relationship with adam and that sharon is always the third person so he knows how she feels.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

TheOutsider
Quote:

As for the whole baby napping thing,

Have you forgotten all the other things that went along with the "baby napping thing"?

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2013, 10:13 AM
TheOutsider
Quote:

As for the whole baby napping thing,

Have you forgotten all the other things that went along with the "baby napping thing"?
Like killing Ashley's baby for one...if a baby wasn't involved in this s/l, i would be all over this Shadam reunion...but the writers will never convince me otherwise...unless they give Him a tumor that made him do all those things...nope, wouldn't work either...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply