Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:12 PM (7,290 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ashtonion
Apr 10 2013, 11:57 PM
So Chelsea is going to lie and Tell Dylan he's the father. That pisses me off. He's destined to be totally devastated. He is so good with Sharon's daughter so I can tell he loves kids. Chelsea makes no sense not just telling Adam. I hate this crap.

At this point, I want Chadam and their baby back together.
Not sure about the Avery/Nick/Sharon/Dylan quad yet. I am a Shick fan at heart, but at this point I'd take Shylan for something new or Shick because they're destined, as long as that disgusting pair of Shadam doesn't stink up my screen again.

The problem I'm having is I like Sharon with both Nick and Dylan, but Avery still bores me too death for some reason. She's just not leading lady material for me.
I don't know if she will lie to Dylan for long. This late in the game she cant! Somehow Dylan will go into damsel rescuing mode Jason Morgan style. I want Chadam too but Adam totally deserves to be lied to so I don't mind if he doesnt know for now as long as the story gets going instead of stalling.

sidenote: btw, I agree with your avi. EJ needs to be freed before I ever think about going back to Days!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Apr 11 2013, 11:02 AM
Sammie Jo
Apr 11 2013, 10:13 AM
TheOutsider
Apr 10 2013, 04:08 PM
I'm sure I'm in the minority in this crowd but I'm so ready for these writers to move full speed ahead with Sharon and Adam. They are the most exciting and controversial couple on YR for me. I have never found anything remotely interesting about Adam when he is with Chelsea. All she does is whine and talk about the same thing day in and day out. I never believed that after being with women like Skye, Sharon or even in cahoots with the fiery Diane, he would give a second look to boring, mousy surfer like Chelsea. Beyond that MCE is just asexual to me, I don't find heat in any of her chem tests. The person she has the most heat with is EH and I'd be all for a lesbian love affair with Chloe. MM does his absolute sexiest work with SC. As for the whole baby napping thing, there are other things much worse in daytime. EJ raped Sami and they are positively beloved. It's time for the writers to move that crap along with Adam, let him have his family, the woman he loves and start letting Sharon have some friends, a career and some love with Adam.
Quote:

As for the whole baby napping thing,

Have you forgotten all the other things that went along with the "baby napping thing"?
Like killing Ashley's baby for one...if a baby wasn't involved in this s/l, i would be all over this Shadam reunion...but the writers will never convince me otherwise...unless they give Him a tumor that made him do all those things...nope, wouldn't work either...
there are also a few unanswered questions about some of adam's deeds, like, who was the body in victor's barn that adam id'd as Skye's, and did he cause the doctor to walk in front of the bus, he blackmailed that doctor into doing false sonograms on Ashley, he bugged the whole house so he could spy on everyone. Then destroying evidence that could free sharon, etc etc.
He must have the golden dick, sharon has forgiven him for stealing her child AND for destroying the evidence.

Evan
Member Avatar

I love Shadam too!
The chemistry between MM & Sharon Case is red hot, looking forward to a potential rerun of New Orleans or something else that involves them rolling around naked in bed.

brandyshadam

Your not in the minority because I love myself some Shadam.Their chemistry is off the charts.I never seen either have this kid of heat with anyone else they tried to force on us.MM and SC just bring it together and I could care less about the baby past, because like Ejami,Luke and Laura and many other forbidden couples, they work for this fan and give me reason to watch.Coukld not stomach Adam with Chels, nor can stomach Sharon with Nik.Less chemistry and very boring.Chels can raise that uterus carrying child with whomever she wants and leave Shadam alone and maybe they can make their own baby.I just never bought into chadam.The rush job in forcing them together and Adam just is not the domestic type.He fits Sharon or Sky type characters.Shadam is off the freaking chain.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I believe that useless Adam belongs with useless Chelsea.

Sharon belongs with Nick, duh.

TheOutsider

I know what went along with the "baby napping" I just don't care. There are lots of things in char's pasts I don't care about. If I sat and thought about them too much my head would hurt and no char would have a right to belong with anybody or be happy. I just know I'm glad MAB is gone and hopefully these writers will move this shit along in a way that is enjoyable. So far I like what's happening.
Edited by TheOutsider, Apr 13 2013, 12:52 PM.

Soapwatcher

I for one HATE SHADAM, I thought he was good with Chelsea, but I also like her with Dylan, I want Sharon with Nick and I want Nick with Sharon not Avery, my mother says Avery is grinning too much "she's always smiling why?" I know Avery is supposed to be the opposite of Phyllis but damm she's too goody goody. Adam I feel sorry for when it comes to him and Victor but I hate him otherwise. He still has to explain why he let Sharon spend so much time in jail when she was innocent of killing Skye, yet old dummy forgives him for everything she is too too stupid maybe they do deserve each other on second thought just call them "the stupid and the idiot."

blueeyes7

just joey
Apr 10 2013, 06:57 PM
3WishGenie
Apr 10 2013, 05:06 PM
I don't give a flying fuck about Adam and Sharon as long as Chelsea and Dylan are together lol.

Suddenly Lily is becoming interesting! When is she going to divorce that boring ass Cane?? I wonder who is Tyler's new lady that makes Lily jealous...
I'm surprised that LILY would be jealous. She never hinted of an interest in any other man than Cane. Unless between THURSDAY $/ !! & THE week of the 22nd , she does some heavy duty , about facing , & realizes that she has been falling for TYLER for a long time.
Haha anything is possible in soaps..look at the hot love scenes between Likey and how lovey dovey they have been for 8 years and guess what it went all to hell in 1 month.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SHARON (SHADAM, SHICK, SHYLAN) Spoilers week of April 22

Sharon quits Newman Enterprises. Sharon tells Adam that she has to leave if he has any chance of having a real relationship with Victor. She knows that her presence will just cause tension between them. SC says maybe one day Victor and Sharon can fix their relationship but it's not now. Then Sharon tells Adam that Chelsea is pregnant. She says that he has a right to know he is going to be a father regardless of her own personal feelings about it. Adam then goes to confront Chelsea. SC says how Shadam never gets a real chance as there is always something in the way.

After Adam leaves, Sharon goes home and Noah tells her that Nick and Avery are engaged. SC says that Sharon will always care about Nick and while she is doesn't have those feelings for him something does poke at her hearing about the engagement. But Sharon is overall happy for them because, unlike Phyllis, she actually likes Avery and wishes them the best. SC says that Sharon is a bit down when Dylan comes knocking on her door. They have developed a nice friendship and Dylan goes there to talk to her about something personal. SC says that what he reveals changes everything (or something like that).

jcren

Daytime
Member Avatar

LESLIE AND GUS Spoilers week of April 22

Leslie and Gus get in a heated argument. When Leslie goes to see him she discovers he had head a heart attack. Gus is rushed to the hospital and starts talking jibberish. While out of it, Leslie goes to be by his side. Gus again starts talking not really understanding anything and apparently makes a big reveal.

jcren

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Queen B
Apr 10 2013, 03:49 PM
Ummmmm Adam and Sharon have been "heating up" for over 3 years now, it's time to kill this shit
Gosh, I know. I used to be a fan of them, but not anymore. So sick of their "Hero and lady in mistress routine", it's getting old.

I stopped liking them months ago, I was hoping they were dropped. Guess again.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

BlissfulLily
Apr 10 2013, 06:33 PM
I am sooooo liking Chelsea and Dylan. Let Shadam have their thing, run off, get married. If that happens, Nick better look over his divorce papers/custody again and see what the fine print is about Sharon marrying someone that put their child in danger.
Going to be interesting.
I love Chylan too but I'm hoping that Chadam will be endgame. Can't stand Shadam anymore and I absolutely hate how Sharon is written around Adam, always weak, a victim. ugh.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting, maybe will watch Shylan scene after all they are on. :)

Queen B
Member Avatar

If anyone can help Sharon truly get out of the rut she's in, it's Dylan. Dylan just needs to get away from boring ass Avery and Chelsea's humongous vagina

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She puts herself in situations like that. She said she and Adam can't get back together cuz something is always in the way? Every time Chelsea and Adam tried to talk or patch or even mend, Sharon showed up, or lived on the property or just "happened" to be in the neighborhood.
Hope a lot of things unfold this week. How Dylan is connected to the Sharon debacle, Guss, Likey, Caren(Carmine/Lauren).
Not sure about this new Abby. I've seen more life in the bottom of the dishpan. Blahhhhhhhhh

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Then Sharon tells Adam that Chelsea is pregnant.

what a fucking blabbermouth!
Does she EVER mind her own damn business?
I hope chelsea pushes her down an elevator shaft!

Quote:

Not sure about this new Abby. I've seen more life in the bottom of the dishpan. Blahhhhhhhhh

I agree, Abby was bubbly, this one is like a corpse, but I'll give her a few more scenes to see if she improves.
Quote:

How Dylan is connected to the Sharon debacle

Sharon will go after dylan now because, he's on the rebound, nick is out of the picture and she knows adam & chelsea will get back together again because of the baby, so, there is no one left for her, unless she scoops up mikey when he finds out about carmine.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I liked old Abby but she was so fucking annoying at times. This new Abby seems more mature

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She needs a cattle prod connected with her ass. Alex won't stay with Princess Valium very long. Ditch Kevin and put Chloe with Alex. I can see Sharon with Mikey cuz he's a married man.
I'll put A-1 on my sock and eat it if Sharon and Dylan actually do it.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Chelsea's news shocks Adam and Dylan; Kevin works to fix things with Chloe.

4/23, Phyllis and Avery have one furious face-off

4/24, Carmine has a tempting offer for Lauren; Lily is upset by her jealousy regarding Tyler.

4/25, Victor is challenged by Adam; as Katherine is faced with a crisis, family and friends unite.

4/26, Avery receives a warning; Tyler and Leslie question their father's secrets.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 20 2013, 06:34 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Fri/CANADA, Mon/USA Santana

Leslie/Neil/Tyler - at the hospital

Leslie & Neil wait for word on Gus's condition. Tyler arrives. Leslie feels guilty & they try to console her. After they get some word on Gus, Leslie tells Tyler he can go. He'll be there if she needs him. Leslie goes in to see Gus & he calls her "Rose" and says he's sorry.

Kevin/Chloe - at her office

Kevin apologizes to Chloe for his comments about their marriage. He said what he said out of fear, because of Alex sniffing around. Chelsea admits they are in a rut. They need to find a legal activity to spice up their marriage.

Victor/Victoria - at NE

Vicky arrives. Victor is surprised to see her. She says she didn't agree to his suggestion that she concentrate on her baby project. She tells Victor she extended an olive branch to Adam. Victor wishes he could believe her. They come to an understanding. Victor wonders how Vicky plans to work & expand the family. Vicky insists she can do it all and have it all.

Sharon/Noah - her house

Sharon starts to text Adam - decides to leave. She finds Noah at the door. He tells her about Nick's engagement. He's concerned for her but she insists she's okay. She loves Avery. She knows Nick has moved on and so has she.

Chelsea/Adam/Dylan - at CL

Chelsea tells Adam she's not his wife in any way that matters. When pressed, she admits that she is pregnant & Dylan is the father. Adam brushes away tears. Chels is offended when Adam questions if she was really grieivng their marriage. Dylan tells Adam to back off. They almost come to blows but Chelsea gets in between them. Adam tells Dylan that Chels is his problem. As he leaves Chelsea snips that she hopes that Adam & Victor are very happy together.

Dylan wants to know why Chelsea didn't say anything. She insists the baby is not his responsibility and leaves for the office.

Adam/Victor/Vicky - at NE

Adam returns to work. Victor asks Vicky to excuse herself for a moment. He can tell something is wrong. Adam resists telling Victor but eventually opens up about what happened with Chelsea, including visiting her the night before & their lost baby's due date. Victor offers support. Adam tells Victor that it was in the back of his mind that he & Chelsea might have a chance to be together. Victor insists that Adam take the day off. He needs a break. When Vicky comes into the office he ends up giving her an abbreviated version of what's going on. Chelsea's pregnant with someone else's child. Vicky does not react.

Chelsea/Chloe/Kevin - office

An upset Chelsea arrives. Kevin leaves & Chelsea tells Chloe what happened. Chelsea thinks it's a huge mess. She felt cornered. Chloe tries to calm her down. Chelsea thinks her problems are just beginning.

Sharon/Dylan - her house

Sharon leaves a message for Adam. Dylan is at her door. He tells her about what happened with Chelsea. Sharon tries to offer support. She thinks that if he chooses to be a father he'll be really good at it. She asks him what he intends to do.

Dylan - motel

He's back in his room, takes a seat - looks pensive.

Tyler/Noah - at the Underground

Tyler comes in for a drink. Noah offers to listen if Tyler wants to talk

Sharon/Adam - Adam's house

Sharon knocks & knocks at Adam's door. When he answers she asks if he's alright. He stares at her for a moment, then kisses her.

Previews:

Jack/Phyllis

Jack: You're the lady of the house now.

Phyllis: No I'm not.

Jack: You change your mind about wanting to move in with me?

Chelsea/Dylan

Chelsea: We're not in a relationship.

Dylan: Well how about we start with something simple. When's the baby due?

Adam/Sharon

Adam: Of course I want to forget. Chelsea, Dylan, the baby. Everything.

Sharon: And you used me to do that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply