Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:12 PM (7,392 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Oh, I see, Sharon can butt into everyone else's business but her business is off limits! LMAO!

Unfrigging real. I'll nose into your business but you best stay the hell outta mine.
Sexual tension?
He can go into the bathroom and shake off that idea.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 22 2013, 11:56 PM
I will say I got a hint of sexual tension btwn Sharon and Nick today. They were giving each other the stare down!
Me too.... And Sharon seems bothered by Nick marrying Avery....she may not know yet but she hasn't let go of her feelings for Nick...maybe they are not over after all...

Y'all seen Shadam in yesterday episode at the last scene, what was that? I thought they were fighting or something... these two don't have it anymore so why they keep trying, i dont know.... On the other hand, Chadam were good... Adam seemed really hurt.... can't believe he pulled it off.. Lol.... I really hope these two get back together.... :shrug:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

^^Same here. Can't say Adam doesn't deserve this hurt after the hell he put his wife through. Geezus! For a man who doesn't "talk" about his feelings he sure layed it all out on the table in that letter.

I'm still sticking to my theory that Shick is slowly coming back...very slowly. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Honestly I saw ZERO chemistry between betty buttinski and nick.
That tussle at the end with sharon & adam was laughable at best.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Sammie Jo
Apr 23 2013, 02:16 PM
buttinski and nick had more chemistry there than Shadam ripping their clothes off that's for sure.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Temptations.
Wednesday, April 24 2013 sheknows

Michael makes a decision, Neil asks Lily about Tyler, and Leslie snoops.

At Jabot, Cane and Lily enter Neil's office and learn Tyler's not joining the meeting. Lily says he's probably with his fling. She makes a pitch called "Dare To Be Different" with Tyler's mock-ups. Neil likes it and thinks she and Tyler should work together. Lily says they're a bad match, but Cane and Neil insist. Neil leaves. Cane tells Lily it's time he trusted her working with Tyler before leaving to meet Katherine. Later, Neil asks Lily what's going on with her and Tyler. Lily rambles that nothing's going on, although he's a flirt. She says flirting with him just made her realize she loves her life. Neil hugs her.

At the hospital, Tyler tells Leslie he's there for her, not for Gus. Leslie warns he may not have another chance to make peace with him. Leslie tells Tyler about him calling her Rose. Tyler muses that the guy definitely has his secrets. Leslie tells him about Gus's box. Leslie goes in to see Gus, who feels he's been a lot of trouble and should leave. Leslie says he'll have to get by her. Leslie asks about Rose. Gus vehemently denies knowing or saying that name. Meanwhile, Cane spots Tyler, who tells him about Gus. Cane tells Tyler he and Lily make a good team - he won't get in the way of it as long as Tyler doesn't give him a reason.

Billy complains to Carmine at the restaurant. Carmine says Barry was happy to unload the place. Billy grunts that it's a money pit. Carmine suggests another poker game, but Billy says it was a one-time thing, warning that his wife has a problem with it. Kyle appears, followed by Jack. Billy tells them he won't stay at Jabot. Jack mocks him for leaving Jabot to sling hash, but then congratulates him. Jack tells them Phyllis is moving in. Kyle is stunned. Jack hopes someday he has a woman like Phyllis in his life. Kyle goes, and Billy tells Jack about Victoria being back at Newman with Adam...and Victor. Jack looks around and asks if Billy has his temptations under control. Billy says just like he does.

At home, Michael tells Lauren he stayed at a motel and couldn't sleep for thinking - he's come to a decision. They bicker and then he starts beating himself up for doubting Fenmore and ruining everything. Lauren insists it's her fault. She blamed him and then went out to try to feel better - but she made everything worse. Fen arrives and Michael tells him he's moving out. Fen accuses him of giving up and storms out. Michael tells Lauren they need to figure out what they want and he doesn't want to stay and ruin what they still have.

Phyllis and Summer reunite happily at the penthouse. They debate Summer dressing 'older'. Phyllis says Jack asked her to move in. Summer wants to live there too. Phyllis thinks it's to be near Kyle, but Summer claims it's because Avery's always at the tackhouse trying to be her mom. Phyllis says she'll talk to Jack.

Phyllis arrives at Jack's place and asks him about a spare room for Summer. He muses, "I guess..." Phyllis says Summer's sick of the next Mrs. Nick Newman playing house. Jack tells Phyllis it's totally fine.

Summer arrives at On The Boulevard and spots Kyle. She mentions his girlfriend. He says he thinks he'll be seeing a lot more of her. Fen appears. He sits Summer down and tries to reconnect with her romantically. She says they are just friends and she's getting involved with someone else. She leaves, and Carmine appears. He urges Fen to go after her. After, Lauren arrives. Carmine suggests they crawl into bed together and disappear for a few days to a tropical paradise. Lauren thinks that's just what she needs. Nearby, Billy holds cards and then puts them away.

Tyler returns to Jabot and tells Lily about his dad. She's sympathetic. He takes a call from Veronica and says he's starved too. Lily tells him to go. She looks thoughtful after he leaves. Cane enters and she rushes to hug him.

At home, Leslie muses to Neil that Gus lied to her face, and the answers might be in the box. Neil advises her to leave it alone. He leaves and she goes for the box - it contains unopened letters to Gus from an 'R.Turner'.

Summer arrives at Jack's place where Kyle comes down the stairs and greets her. Fen watches from outside.

Michael gets his bags ready and cries at home.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Katherine says to Cane, "I want you in charge. I want you to run Chancellor."

Adam tells Chelsea, "This gift you're going to actually enjoy- it's our divorce papers."

Avery asks Dylan, "Why are you still here?" He says he's going to be a father.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Suddenly Cane is just fine with Lily working with Tyler??? wtf. he was ready to beat that guys head into wall not too long ago...

blueeyes7

BlissfulLily
Apr 22 2013, 10:47 PM
slut (slt)

a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
b. A woman prostitute.
2. A slovenly woman; a slattern or a slonkey

Someone who has sex just to be having sex with any willing partner.

nymphomaniac - definition of nymphomaniac
nym·pho·ma·ni·a (n m f-m n-, -m n y) n. Excessive sexual desire in and behavior by a female.

What is it called when a woman has pity sex, grief sex, 'stand in for the one you love' sex.

Whore
prostitute; any woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse · to be a whore; to have sexual intercourse with whores.

Guess that about covers the "The 3 Muskytramps" of Genoa City.

So where does Lauren fit in this description? :shrug:
Edited by blueeyes7, Apr 23 2013, 05:40 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 23 2013, 04:37 PM
Sammie Jo
Apr 23 2013, 02:16 PM
buttinski and nick had more chemistry there than Shadam ripping their clothes off that's for sure.
a knife and a fork have more chemistry than the clothes tearing caper. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

blueeyes7
Apr 23 2013, 05:38 PM
BlissfulLily
Apr 22 2013, 10:47 PM
slut (slt)

b. A woman prostitute.
2. A slovenly woman; a slattern or a slonkey

Someone who has sex just to be having sex with any willing partner.

nymphomaniac - definition of nymphomaniac
nym·pho·ma·ni·a (n m f-m n-, -m n y) n. Excessive sexual desire in and behavior by a female.

What is it called when a woman has pity sex, grief sex, 'stand in for the one you love' sex.

Whore
prostitute; any woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse · to be a whore; to have sexual intercourse with whores.

Guess that about covers the "The 3 Muskytramps" of Genoa City.

So where does Lauren fit in this description? :shrug:
I'd pick whore.

She's always acted like a cat in heat except for when she married mikey, now she's back to her true self.

natdot99
Member Avatar

So Carmine is giving out fatherly advice to Fenn :werd: :wow:

Queen B
Member Avatar

It's so nice to see how much Sharon has grown, she gives amazing advice to Nick and Dylan, I just wish she could take her own advice about Adam and she'd be set.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 23 2013, 08:03 PM
It's so nice to see how much Sharon has grown, she gives amazing advice to Nick and Dylan, I just wish she could take her own advice about Adam and she'd be set.
Her advice she gave Nick & Dylan was on point.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Katherine says to Cane, "I want you in charge. I want you to run Chancellor."

Kay much have a tumor to give this moron Chancellor. Send the Aussie back to the bar.

Quote:

So where does Lauren fit in this description?

A smart woman.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Blow Up In Your Face.
Friday, April 26 2013 sheknows

Anita warns Chelsea, Nick has doubts, and Gus has a close call.

At the penthouse, Sharon tells Adam she's going - Avery called and wanted to talk to her. Adam says it was fun.

Victoria arrives home and complains - she's working all day and Billy's working all night - she wants to work on their project tonight. Billy says he can be late. They kiss. Nick arrives. Billy leaves. Nick tells Victoria he's engaged to Avery. Vikki muses, "That was quick." They discuss why he proposed and his doubts. Victoria advises him to hold off - it it's meant to be, that won't change.

Dylan walks Chelsea into her office. They talk about him being a good guy who will stick around for her and their child. Anita appears. She grills Dylan about his finances and asks when they're getting married. Chelsea protests. Dylan leaves. Anita and Chelsea argue about whether this is a con. Chelsea tells Anita to keep her damn mouth shut about Adam being the father. Anita warns this will all blow up in her face - she can smell disaster a mile away. She advises Chelsea to get out now - before it's too late.

Neil and Leslie eat takeout at home and talk about Gus. She admits she opened the box and found letters, but she didn't open them. Neil admires how she's handling things. She disagrees - she wishes she could shut down her emotions like Tyler. Leslie admits she worries when the next shoe's going to drop sometimes. The hospital calls. She asks, "How bad is it?"

Noah introduces Quinn and Donna to Tyler at The Underground. They remind Tyler they were at the go-see earlier. Tyler's sorry they didn't get the job. Noah proposes a toast to the beauties. Quinn flirts with Tyler and invites him to her place. Tyler gets a text about Gus.

Avery meets Sharon at home. Sharon asks if this is about Dylan and the baby. Avery says it's about Nick too - she thinks she's losing him. She tells her Nick's not listening to her about Dylan. Sharon asks if Nick has reason to think be concerned. Avery admits she can't just turn off her deep love for Dylan. Sharon asks if she's completely over him. Avery says he'll always be a part of her life. Sharon says if that's all it was, Nick wouldn't have doubts. She warns Avery to call it off if there's any chance she's still into Dylan.

At the restaurant, Billy complains to Carmine by phone about him calling in sick until Tuesday. Dylan appears. Billy hires Dylan to start now. Adam arrives and orders. They discuss Chelsea. Adam says she was a con artist and wonders if Dylan's an opportunist - she's very wealthy. Dylan glares. Billy muses that pounding Adam would be bad for business. Adam says he came to play cards. "Are you back in action, Billy?" Victoria overhears. Billy covers. Adam goes along, but warns of the temptations there. Adam turns back to Dylan. "Please. Take care of her." Once alone, Vikki asks what Adam meant about temptations. Billy says he was just trying to put her on tilt. They decide to go home and make a baby.

At the tackhouse, Avery pours wine. Nick enters. Avery wants to get back to happily planning their future. Nick doesn't think they can. Avery says he has no reason to be jealous of Dylan. Nick insists he's never been a jealous guy, but Dylan's always there. He doesn't think she'll ever be free of him. Avery asks if he's calling off their engagement.

Leslie and Neil join Tyler at the hospital. Gus calls for Davis. Leslie pushes Tyler to go to him. Gus says he and Leslie are both good people - he's proud, and their mother would be so happy. Leslie asks about Rose. Gus says it was another time, another life. He messed that up too. Gus's machine beeps. The doctor stabilizes Gus but says no more visitors.

Adam arrives at home and drinks. Sharon arrives. Adam asks what she wants. She gives him a look. He says he had a run-in with Dylan. Sharon says he was cold earlier too. Adam reminds her this was to be just sex - no strings attached. She isn't sure now she can handle that. Adam tells her this needs to stop.

At home, Neil tells Leslie it's okay to fall apart. She wonders how much time they have left with Gus.

Tyler goes to Quinn's room. He wants company. She says she's all his.

Dylan finds Chelsea still at work. She apologizes for her mom. He laughs that it made it all more real. Dylan says he got a job, is looking for an apartment tomorrow. He gives her a rose and kisses her. She grins.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Sharon asks Adam if that's what he wants; for them to stop seeing each other.

At The Underground, Noah asks Summer what she was thinking. She says she just wanted to have some fun. Noah hisses that Dad could lose his liquor license - the whole place could get shut down!

Avery tells Dylan she used to be very confident about what she wanted, but now she's not so sure.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 25 2013, 05:16 PM

Sharon, baby, you always there... Give the guy space... It's obvious he was using you just for sex.... i mean, you knew that....the guy is still in love with his wife....maybe it's time for you to realize that...rrrrr.. What are they doing with Sharon... :shame:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Superwoman
Apr 26 2013, 08:04 AM
Daytime

Sharon, baby, you always there... Give the guy space... It's obvious he was using you just for sex.... i mean, you knew that....the guy is still in love with his wife....maybe it's time for you to realize that...rrrrr.. What are they doing with Sharon... :shame:
this better be the nail in the coffin for Shadumb, i am so sick of these two in scenes together. it just doesn't work at all!

Superwoman
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 26 2013, 11:49 AM
Superwoman
Apr 26 2013, 08:04 AM
Daytime

this better be the nail in the coffin for Shadumb, i am so sick of these two in scenes together. it just doesn't work at all!
They don't work at all anymore... Time to move on...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't believe Avery ran to sharon with her problems! Who the hell runs to the ex-wife who's batshit crazy anyway?
Sharon, Chloe, & carmine are the last people on earth people should seek advice from.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Dear Whores;
What do I dooooo. I love a man but my x-love returned from the dead and is tempting me back into his life. What do you suggest?
Signed,
Torn between 2 lovers.

Dear Torn:
That is actually a very easy answer. Marry one and screw em both. Your husband won't know the difference.
That's what I would do. The more the merrier.

Signed,
Whores

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply