Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:12 PM (7,325 Views)
Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Superwoman
Apr 26 2013, 01:36 PM
3WishGenie
Apr 26 2013, 11:49 AM
Superwoman
Apr 26 2013, 08:04 AM
Daytime
Apr 25 2013, 05:16 PM

Sharon asks Adam if that's what he wants; for them to stop seeing each other.

Sharon, baby, you always there... Give the guy space... It's obvious he was using you just for sex.... i mean, you knew that....the guy is still in love with his wife....maybe it's time for you to realize that...rrrrr.. What are they doing with Sharon... :shame:
this better be the nail in the coffin for Shadumb, i am so sick of these two in scenes together. it just doesn't work at all!
They don't work at all anymore... Time to move on...
I never liked Shadam to begin with. The whole let me steal your baby and then get married never worked for me. They are really tough to watch now. Sharon comes off as so desperate and loony around Adam, like she's walking around in a daze of confusion. Adam was not my favorite but with Chelsea he was sexy and confident to me. I'm enjoying them all figuring out what the hell they are gonna end up doing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply