Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:23 PM (4,769 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd

Hope desperately concocts a last-minute plan to win Liam back

A couple moves much closer to finding their "Happily Ever After"

Brooke advises Katie on how to revive her marriage to Bill

Caroline stubbornly refuses to let go of her relationship with Rick

Oliver makes a most sincere gesture to Hope

credit:jcren

SNS Spoilers April 22nd-26th

Taylor and her children share a tender moment, saddened by Ridge's absence.

Hope suddenly has a last-minute plan to try and win Liam back

As the wedding ceremony begins, Hope starts scheming to ruin the wedding.

Oliver comforts a heartbroken Hope and offers her a happy future.

Caroline enlists Carter to help keep Maya away from Rick.

Katie gets good news about her condition

Brooke decides to permanently suppress her feelings for Bill.

Bill makes a sincere commitment to his marriage.

Lt. Baker continues his investigation of the accident while Taylor eavesdrop as he questions Brooke.

COMING: Taylor realizes she has some unexpected ammunition

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Wedding")
Liam and Steffy's unique wedding begins; Hope schemes to ruin Liam and Steffy's nuptials.

Tuesday ("Katie's Condition")
Katie learns more about her condition; Caroline tells Carter about her ploy to win back Rick's affections.

Wednesday ("Bill's Actions")
Bill's actions show Katie that he is committed to her; Oliver makes Hope an encouraging offer.

Thursday ("Making Up for Lost Time")
Katie and Bill try to ignite their marriage; Caroline is upset by Rick's announcement.

Friday ("Bill's Token")
Bill gives Katie a special present; Taylor overhears an interesting conversation.

Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Liam and Steffy's wedding commences; Hope decides to go to the wedding and try to win Liam back.

4/23, Katie gets news about her heart condition; Caroline tells Carter about her plans for the future.

4/24, Bill shows Katie he is committed to their marriage; Hope gets an encouraging offer from Oliver.

4/25, Katie and Bill try to make up for lost time; Rick picks a new face for ``Hope for the Future.''

4/26, Bill gives Katie a surprise; Taylor hears Lt. Baker asking Brooke about an accident.

TV Guide Previews

4/22, Liam and Steffy's nontraditional wedding begins; Hope decides to crash the wedding and win back Liam's heart.

4/23, Katie receives news from the doctor about her heart condition; Caroline tells Carter about her plans for a future with Rick.

4/24, Bill proves to Katie that he's devoted to their marriage; Oliver makes Hope an encouraging offer.

4/25, Katie and Bill attempt to make up for lost time; Rick names a new face for "Hope for the Future," much to Caroline's dismay.

4/26, Bill surprises Katie with a token of his recommitment; Taylor overhears Lt. Baker question Brooke about a car accident.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 20 2013, 11:39 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ummmmm Adam and Sharon have been "heating up" for over 3 years now, it's time to kill this shit

vani

:blah: :blah: :blah: Hope desperate! If you are desperate, you are delusional and not facing reality, if Liam REALLY wanted to be with Hope nothing could stop him. :shame: Caroline the same! Actually Caroline is very entertaining as the snob, I am loving watching her antics :boobs: Especially fun seeing her oogle over Hercules. :jj:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Brooke does what now? :huh1:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image Liar, Liar pants on fire Hope.

Caroline stubbornly refuses to let go of her relationship with Rick
Sweetie, ask your Uncle Bill for help. He an expertPosted Image

Brooke advises Katie on how to revive her marriage to Bill
Really Brooke, you are going to teach Katie how to ride a stallion, you should know.
Seriously Katie when you get better, you need to do this to your sister,Posted Image
Edited by natdot99, Apr 10 2013, 06:13 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Brooke is the most disgusting creature. She's going to advise Katie on how to revive her marriage to Bill? That would be the marriage that she helped destroy right? What is she going to do, share her bedroom secrets that she used on Bill recently? I don't even care that much for Katie and I am excited for the day Katie finds out what a tramp her sister really is. Well everyone already knows what a tramp Brooke is but I can't wait until she busts both of those pigs.

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 10 2013, 04:09 PM
Brooke does what now? :huh1:
That was my exact thought?
It must be a WTF moment! Because that skank should be telling her sister that she did the horizontal mambo with her husband.
This show is getting way off track - way off!

Quote:

Really, why can't Bell write this character off the show? Even though she is Brooke's daughter, I really think she should be written in the same way as Bridget - off of the damn show!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Wedding")
Liam and Steffy's unique wedding begins; Hope schemes to ruin Liam and Steffy's nuptials.

Katie learns more about her condition; Caroline tells Carter about her ploy to win back Rick's affections.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 11 2013, 05:07 AM
Titles and Previews

Monday ("Wedding")

Dammit, Hope! You're better than this pussy, come on woman! Go get a real man :frustration:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

And is Steffy really so dumb? Or is she gonna marry Liam knowing that he's only with her because of the baby? Both Hope and Steffy deserve so much more than him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Apr 11 2013, 05:32 AM
Daytime
Apr 11 2013, 05:07 AM
Titles and Previews

Monday ("Wedding")

Dammit, Hope! You're better than this pussy, come on woman! Go get a real man :frustration:

Seriously, why are you upset with Hope behavior, :shrug: Hope talks out both sides of her mouth regarding Liam. She tells him to move on, then she wants him back. She tells him to marry Steffy, then she wants him back. She tells him that he will be a good father, then she wants him back. Hope will always be liar when it comes to Liam.
DanishDoolFan
Apr 11 2013, 05:35 AM
And is Steffy really so dumb? Or is she gonna marry Liam knowing that he's only with her because of the baby? Both Hope and Steffy deserve so much more than him.

Hope was delusional in thinking that STEAM was going to put their sex lives on hold until she was ready to take back Liam. Hope dumped Liam in August and STEAM has been in relationship from August to present day. That 8 months of STEAM building a relationship while Hope continued her pity party. The only time Liam felt trapped is during Hope redo Italian wedding at the beachhouse. Sorry Hope you cannot erase 8 months of someone relationship.
But i do enjoy watching Hope being desperate and pathetic :popcorn: :popcorn:

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers April 22nd-26th

Taylor and her children share a tender moment, saddened by Ridge's absence.

Hope suddenly has a last-minute plan to try and win Liam back

As the wedding ceremony begins, Hope starts scheming to ruin the wedding.

Oliver comforts a heartbroken Hope and offers her a happy future.

Caroline enlists Carter to help keep Maya away from Rick.

Katie gets good news about her condition

Brooke decides to permanently suppress her feelings for Bill.

Bill makes a sincere commitment to his marriage.

Lt. Baker continues his investigation of the accident while Taylor eavesdrop as he questions Brooke.

COMING: Taylor realizes she has some unexpected ammunition

jacpre
Member Avatar

I love Hope especially now. I do hate the fact that she is so hung up on lame Liam. She can do so much better. Let Steffy have him. They deserve each other.

Oh my gosh. Can Taylor please stay out of other peoples business. She keeps preaching to Brooke. It's time she takes her own advice. Taylor got a huge problem. Time she go sit on one of those couches Bill suggested at one point. She needs it.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
Apr 12 2013, 07:09 AM
I love Hope especially now. I do hate the fact that she is so hung up on lame Liam. She can do so much better. Let Steffy have him. They deserve each other.

Oh my gosh. Can Taylor please stay out of other peoples business. She keeps preaching to Brooke. It's time she takes her own advice. Taylor got a huge problem. Time she go sit on one of those couches Bill suggested at one point. She needs it.

Just like clockwork, Hope wants Liam back, again. :shrug:

Double standard, Some fans are bashing Taylor for every little things she does regarding Brooke, but when Bill trainswreck people lives, they sing his praises. :shrug:

Evan
Member Avatar

Taylor is just a frigging busybody - you'd think she'd be content with being the new lady of the Forrester manor, and she's hardly one to judge Brooke - Taylor basically screwed Eric and danced all over the grave of his recently departed wife.
As for Hope - she seriously needs to move on from Liam, he isn't worth the angst. I'd like to see her and Oliver reconnect again romantically.
I can't envisage too many frontburner SLs for a newly married Liam/Steffy if Hope is no longer obsessing about Liam or Liam isn't obsessing about Hope. What else is there other than Liam patting Steffy's pregnant belly for the next few months LOL

vani

Evan
Apr 12 2013, 09:10 AM
Taylor is just a frigging busybody - you'd think she'd be content with being the new lady of the Forrester manor, and she's hardly one to judge Brooke - Taylor basically screwed Eric and danced all over the grave of his recently departed wife.
As for Hope - she seriously needs to move on from Liam, he isn't worth the angst. I'd like to see her and Oliver reconnect again romantically.
I can't envisage too many frontburner SLs for a newly married Liam/Steffy if Hope is no longer obsessing about Liam or Liam isn't obsessing about Hope. What else is there other than Liam patting Steffy's pregnant belly for the next few months LOL
:soapbox: A storyline for Liam/Bill should have some kind of corporate takeover, or union problems etc, they also had that TV show, what happened to that? :shrug:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wednesday ("Bill's Actions")
Bill's actions show Katie that he is committed to her; Oliver makes Hope an encouraging offer.

Thursday ("Making Up for Lost Time")
Katie and Bill try to ignite their marriage; Caroline is upset by Rick's announcement.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Bill's Token")
Bill gives Katie a special present; Taylor overhears an interesting conversation.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bill gives Katie a special present;
guilty conscience is reigning. I really want Katie to find out about the nasty sex Bill and Brooke engage in before she drove off. Then when she finds out I hope she goes Alexis Carrington on both of them. Is it terrible to wish that she goes pyscho on both of them.
Quote:

Taylor overhears an interesting conversation.
I really hope she overheard Brooke and Bill talking about their nasty hookup. One moment Brooke with her two face is telling Katie that nothing is going between her and Bill and Bill loves her - then bam the next minute Brooke is doing the horizontal mambo with him. I say Taylor, go lurk and find out the news then shout it to everyone.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Spoiler Previews week of April 22nd

Up until now, Steffy and Hope had been on a level playing field when it came to Liamís heart. The baby made all the difference, which basically made Liamís decision clear about who heís supposed to be with. ďThe baby is a really big deal,Ē notes Clifton. SC feels since a baby is involved that makes Liam more committed to being with Steffy. Besides, Hope/Liam/Steffy all agree that Liam should be a family with Steffy and his child. On the day of the wedding Hope and Liam are thinking about each. Hopeís thoughts lead her to reconsider letting Liam go. She concocts a plan to stop the wedding. Will she make it there in time or if she does arrive, does she go through with her plan?

In other news...

Katie receives a good prognosis from Dr. Meade and moves forward with her plans on reconciling with Bill. Her whole experience was a wakeup call for her.

Bill and Katie set out to make up for lost times, as Bill recommit to his marriage, which is all Bill really wanted. Now that heís been given a second chance, he wants to make the most of it. Will Bill's feelings for Brooke get in the way?

Hope gets an encouraging offer from Oliver.

Rickís announcement does not sit well with Caroline.

Caroline refuses to let go of her relationship with Rick.

Taylorís suspicions are aroused when she overhears a conversation between Brooke and Lt. Baker about the car accident.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 19 2013, 11:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply