Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:23 PM (4,752 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd

Hope desperately concocts a last-minute plan to win Liam back

A couple moves much closer to finding their "Happily Ever After"

Brooke advises Katie on how to revive her marriage to Bill

Caroline stubbornly refuses to let go of her relationship with Rick

Oliver makes a most sincere gesture to Hope

credit:jcren

SNS Spoilers April 22nd-26th

Taylor and her children share a tender moment, saddened by Ridge's absence.

Hope suddenly has a last-minute plan to try and win Liam back

As the wedding ceremony begins, Hope starts scheming to ruin the wedding.

Oliver comforts a heartbroken Hope and offers her a happy future.

Caroline enlists Carter to help keep Maya away from Rick.

Katie gets good news about her condition

Brooke decides to permanently suppress her feelings for Bill.

Bill makes a sincere commitment to his marriage.

Lt. Baker continues his investigation of the accident while Taylor eavesdrop as he questions Brooke.

COMING: Taylor realizes she has some unexpected ammunition

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Wedding")
Liam and Steffy's unique wedding begins; Hope schemes to ruin Liam and Steffy's nuptials.

Tuesday ("Katie's Condition")
Katie learns more about her condition; Caroline tells Carter about her ploy to win back Rick's affections.

Wednesday ("Bill's Actions")
Bill's actions show Katie that he is committed to her; Oliver makes Hope an encouraging offer.

Thursday ("Making Up for Lost Time")
Katie and Bill try to ignite their marriage; Caroline is upset by Rick's announcement.

Friday ("Bill's Token")
Bill gives Katie a special present; Taylor overhears an interesting conversation.

Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Liam and Steffy's wedding commences; Hope decides to go to the wedding and try to win Liam back.

4/23, Katie gets news about her heart condition; Caroline tells Carter about her plans for the future.

4/24, Bill shows Katie he is committed to their marriage; Hope gets an encouraging offer from Oliver.

4/25, Katie and Bill try to make up for lost time; Rick picks a new face for ``Hope for the Future.''

4/26, Bill gives Katie a surprise; Taylor hears Lt. Baker asking Brooke about an accident.

TV Guide Previews

4/22, Liam and Steffy's nontraditional wedding begins; Hope decides to crash the wedding and win back Liam's heart.

4/23, Katie receives news from the doctor about her heart condition; Caroline tells Carter about her plans for a future with Rick.

4/24, Bill proves to Katie that he's devoted to their marriage; Oliver makes Hope an encouraging offer.

4/25, Katie and Bill attempt to make up for lost time; Rick names a new face for "Hope for the Future," much to Caroline's dismay.

4/26, Bill surprises Katie with a token of his recommitment; Taylor overhears Lt. Baker question Brooke about a car accident.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 20 2013, 11:39 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Liam and Steffy's wedding commences; Hope decides to go to the wedding and try to win Liam back.

4/23, Katie gets news about her heart condition; Caroline tells Carter about her plans for the future.

4/24, Bill shows Katie he is committed to their marriage; Hope gets an encouraging offer from Oliver.

4/25, Katie and Bill try to make up for lost time; Rick picks a new face for ``Hope for the Future.''

4/26, Bill gives Katie a surprise; Taylor hears Lt. Baker asking Brooke about an accident.

just joey

natdot99
Apr 12 2013, 07:17 AM
jacpre
Apr 12 2013, 07:09 AM
I love Hope especially now. I do hate the fact that she is so hung up on lame Liam. She can do so much better. Let Steffy have him. They deserve each other.

Oh my gosh. Can Taylor please stay out of other peoples business. She keeps preaching to Brooke. It's time she takes her own advice. Taylor got a huge problem. Time she go sit on one of those couches Bill suggested at one point. She needs it.

Just like clockwork, Hope wants Liam back, again. :shrug:

Double standard, Some fans are bashing Taylor for every little things she does regarding Brooke, but when Bill trainswreck people lives, they sing his praises. :shrug:
SO TRUE BROOKE has been doing this shit to TAYLOR for " OVER 20 years. So I guess , Taylor giving Brooke only a few months of " PAYBACK " is what Brooke has coming to her. I guess it's ok for Brooke to screw " EVERY " married man that she has & BUTT her NOSE into TAYLOR & her kids life, but oh my. Taylor needs THERAPY " for " NOT ALLOWING " herself & her kids to be a LOW LIFE LOGAN DOORMAT ? Hey if that's what it takes than I would have to say that BROOKE only has 19 1/2 years more , coming to her, for Taylor to catch up with interfering. SO what kind of THERAPY should be prescribed for BILL & Brooke ? LOOK at what they have done to KATIE . What Brooke has done to BRIGET, her daughter. MORE than once.

metitle
Member Avatar

I wonder how long before Katie finds out that her husband and Brooke slept together?
I am really hoping that Taylor hears the secret soon, so the story can unfold.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/22, Liam and Steffy's nontraditional wedding begins; Hope decides to crash the wedding and win back Liam's heart.

4/23, Katie receives news from the doctor about her heart condition; Caroline tells Carter about her plans for a future with Rick.

4/24, Bill proves to Katie that he's devoted to their marriage; Oliver makes Hope an encouraging offer.

4/25, Katie and Bill attempt to make up for lost time; Rick names a new face for "Hope for the Future," much to Caroline's dismay.

4/26, Bill surprises Katie with a token of his recommitment; Taylor overhears Lt. Baker question Brooke about a car accident.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply