Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 22nd; *updated 4/15*
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM (35,669 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd

Abigail deviously schemes to put a stop to all of Anne's plans

Nicole and Vargas get caught in a particularly intimate moment

Anne and Jennifer have a heated conversation

Sexual tension begins to mount between John and Kristen

EJ proceeds to put his mysterious plan into play

credit: jcren

*Updated 4/12*

Monday ("Making Amends")
Jennifer and Maggie make amends; Eric rips into Nicole for hooking up with Vargas.

Tuesday ("The Kiss")
Cameron shows his gratitude to Abigail; Nicole and Vargas get into a fight; Eric goes to Father Matt for advice about Nicole.

Wednesday ("Bad News")
Hope learns that Bo's return home has been changed; Jennifer gets her job back and has a heated encounter with Anne.

Thursday ("Getting Over Sami")
Sami and Will gear up to ask Stefano to help them destroy Nick; Rafe makes a promise to Kate.

Friday ("Questions")
Brady wants John to know about his history with Kristen; Stefano agrees to help Sami, Will and EJ with their plan.

Nicole calls out Ericís name when she hooks back up with Vargas
Kristen purposely sets up an awkward moment for Rafe and Sami
Adrienne offers to help Sonny when he questions her about Nick coming and going from the mansion
Ciara nearly spills the beans about Kristen but ends up throwing a tantrum when Hope tells her Bo has been delayed
EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan to take advantage of Stefanoís distraction
Sami and Sonny sneak into Nickís room, but Nick return unexpectedly

Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Jennifer and Maggie reconcile; Eric walks in on Nicole and Vargas together.

4/23, Kristen creates an awkward moment for Rafe and Sami; Cameron kisses Abigail; Nicole and Vargas fight; Eric talks to Father Matt about Nicole.

4/24, Kristen and John share a moment when she tries to return his gift; Ciara tells Brady she knows something about Kristen; Daniel and Jennifer talk to Eric about Nicole; Jennifer gets her job back.

4/25, Brady walks in on a moment between John and Kristen; Ciara continues to hold the picture from Sy; Sami and Will try to sow goodwill with Stefano; Sonny talks to Adrienne about Nick's activities; Rafe tells Kate he is over Sami.

4/26, Brady asks John about his history with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a present; Vargas gives Nick $30,000 and tells him to triple it; Stefano agrees to help Will; Sami and Sonny snoop around Nick's room; E.J. moves forward with his plan.

TV Guide Previews

4/22, Jennifer and Maggie make amends; Eric catches Nicole and Vargas about to break a commandment in the rectory office and yells at Nicole.

4/23, A thankful Cameron pulls Abigail into a searing kiss; Nicole and Vargas get into a heated argument; Kristen orchestrates an awkward moment between Rafe and Sami; Eric confides in Father Matt about Nicole; Daniel performs a strip tease.

4/24, Kristen tries to return John's gift; Ciara throws a temper tantrum, and Brady manages to calm her down; Daniel and Jennifer relate surprising information to Eric about Nicole; Jennifer gets her job back at the hospital, much to Anne's chagrin.

4/25, Brady nearly comes to blows with his father; Sami and Will spend time with Stefano; Sonny subtly questions Adrienne about Nick's comings and goings at the mansion; Rafe assures Kate that he is done with Sami.

4/26, Brady questions John about his past with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a gift; Vargas gives Nick cash and asks him to triple it; Stefano toys with Sami, Will and EJ; Sami and Sonny sneak into Nick's room; EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 20 2013, 11:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Daytime
Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM

Sexual tension begins to mount between John and Kristen
Physically impossible when you have the chemistry of curdled milk.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Abby being devious. :rockon:
Ej's having a plan. :rockon:
Sounds good.
I will just pretend that I did not see that John/Kristen spoiler. :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

John and Kristen?! Just.... No.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

all of these spoilers made me want to puke. Sexual Tension? Really?

JOHN YOU ARE BECOMING SO CREEPY. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MARLENA AND KRISTEN!

andromeda
Member Avatar

I can't express how much I have come to hate this show. I won't be watching the rubbish that is John and Kristen. TomSell can jerk themselves over it and enjoy. They won't be gaining this viewer back.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

This sounds like John finally has his own "Master Plan" to bring down Kristen and get Brady away from the witch.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

About time :hail: I was sick of EJ not having a story
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Apr 10 2013, 03:42 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sexual tension between Kristen and John. :shame: If this is a plan to bring Kristen down, he's playing a very
dangerous game.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 10 2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:

really? ej of all people

Pookie
Member Avatar

oops wrong thread!
Edited by Pookie, Apr 10 2013, 03:50 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 10 2013, 03:48 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

really? ej of all people
Ej hasn't had story in a few months. He's mostly been an appendage to Sami & will's s/l

AFaithL

If this was Nadia and Shawn, I would be all over it. Because - unlike Drake and Eileen - they DO HAVE a ton of sexual chemistry. They can sell it, and what's more, the audience bought it: hence Danloe's decent sized fanbase.

Eileen has it with Eric.
Drake has it with Deidre.

But ED and DH? Non-existent. And I know that must pain the writers, who desperately want it to be true. But its not.They have no chemistry and no fanbase. At all. They didn't have it in the 90s and they don't now.

But I gather this is just an avenue to make the audience hate John. We're
*supposed* to hate Kristen. John is supposed to be a good guy and a hero. They want people hating him for some reason. I don't know what the game plan is, but it I gather they want people feeling sorry for Marlena to the point of rooting for a permanent breakup with John (and hence moving them both on to new pairings). Will never, ever happen or be accepted.

You want to kill off John? Fine. But as long as he's still a character on this show, he belongs only with Marlena...and she him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 10 2013, 03:52 PM
Partnersincrime
EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

really? ej of all people
Ej hasn't had story in a few months. He's mostly been an appendage to Sami & will's s/l
first of all not appendage but push over in to story ej seem the only that doing in something story than rest of team will in the story include will himself

i find it joke with ej so called lack of story in a few months if ej lack of story what does it say the rest of the cast aside from dannifer

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Partnersincrime
EJ_SamiFF
Quote:

really? ej of all people
Yes, more EJ to the people, lol Seriously, he is clearly the most interesting in this show, so if he gets more story I'm happy :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Not a single mention about Hope/Ciara/Bo. :shame:
(and we know from Lauren's website that she's on 4 of the 5 days (Mon & Wed-Fri))

camera shy

What could EJ's mysterious plan be and who's it concerning Stefano? I don't think it's about Nick.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Frankly I still think Ej has a plan against Stefano, it's going to boil down to much of nothing and end with Will getting hurt... May sweeps is close

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 10 2013, 03:59 PM
Panda Panda
Partnersincrime
EJ_SamiFF

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
really? ej of all people
first of all not appendage but push over in to story ej seem the only that doing in something story than rest of team will in the story include will himself

i find it joke with ej so called lack of story in a few months if ej lack of story what does it say the rest of the cast aside from dannifer
Not really sure how to answer this. :mellow:

I'm not exactly keen on EJ possibly getting his own storyline (cause that means even more Sami, ugh) but it can't be any worse than the Fetch crap going on right now.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Sexual tension between John and Kritter? You know I had started tuning in to Days again after Stefano came home and Bristen moved into the mansion with Ejami, but I may need another hiatus after the release of this spoiler. I wanted to see some dysfunctional family dynamics at the Dimera house of horrors, but all we have gotten thus far is the utterly painful Fetch angst. Thank God for GH---it is firing on all cylinders right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply