Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 22nd; *updated 4/15*
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM (35,915 Views)
samwel

MandieBlanchard
Apr 20 2013, 02:43 PM
Ej DiMera and the word“Master Plan“ should be used together....His plans always blew up in his face...Ej going ro try to bring Stefano down...please Ej has never to have a plan without fatha help
:ermm: Sydnapping, John's pension
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 20 2013, 04:27 PM
MandieBlanchard
Apr 20 2013, 02:43 PM
Ej DiMera and the word“Master Plan“ should be used together....His plans always blew up in his face...Ej going ro try to bring Stefano down...please Ej has never to have a plan without fatha help
:ermm: Sydnapping, John's pension
Although EJ did form both plans on his own, based on my recollection,neither achieved the result EJ sought when he put the plans in motion.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Ciara giving Kristen a present....

this is amazing!! Love that they have featured this little girl into Kristen's SL.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

more danifer seriously im so disgusted i can neither press the shift button nor punctuate i just want to get a ginormous pile of foam bricks to whip at the tv when they are on the screen good gravy get them gone

Renaissance Girl

jam6242
Apr 18 2013, 11:49 AM
So I see the TV Guide article says Daniel is also going to be a stripper. I might have known he would be included. No offense to anyone who likes this sort of thing but I think it's ridiculous for supposedly professional men to be doing this. Not to mention having Caroline participating. It seems they're treating her Alzheimer's as a joke.
Oh, Lord, I hope that is not the case! I will be really pissed off about the writers making fun of Caroline's illness. My grandfather died from a form of dementia and I can tell you that is no laughing matter. That is so sad beyond all levels.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Daniel is going to strip too? :puke:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Renaissance Girl. :grouphug:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

4/26, Brady questions John about his past with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a gift; Vargas gives Nick cash and asks him to triple it; Stefano toys with Sami, Will and EJ; Sami and Sonny sneak into Nick's room; EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan.

Please not that darn picture!!!! If that is what it is, Days will have hit yet another ceiling of disingenuous plot devices

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww come on I want Ciara to blow Kristen out of the water, not give her the picture!!! :shame:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

^^ I don't think Ciara will give Kristen the picture. The sweeps preview says the picture is still out there. Surely it won't surface til later in sweeps.

blueskies
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Apr 21 2013, 03:34 PM
^^ I don't think Ciara will give Kristen the picture. The sweeps preview says the picture is still out there. Surely it won't surface til later in sweeps.
lol, Ciara will probably frame it for her & give it to Brady & her at their wedding as a present. I'd love that. :lol:

camera shy

blueskies
Apr 21 2013, 03:39 PM
gailwinters
lol, Ciara will probably frame it for her & give it to Brady & her at their wedding as a present. I'd love that. :lol:
Now do you think these writers are actually able to come up with an idea that smart? :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 21 2013, 03:45 PM
blueskies
gailwinters
Now do you think these writers are actually able to come up with an idea that smart? :D
My guess is they'll end up not even needing the photo. Probably Hope or Brady will show the photo of Sy to Marlena who will realize who he was, and she'll track him down & expose Kristen at the wedding.

AFaithL

I don't think it's a Bristen wedding.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm not 100% sure but I think the spoiler is supposed to be "Kristen gives Ciara a present"

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Apr 19 2013, 02:53 PM
Daily Spoilers week of April 22nd

4/22, Jennifer and Maggie reconcile; Eric walks in on Nicole and Vargas together.

4/23, Kristen creates an awkward moment for Rafe and Sami; Cameron kisses Abigail; Nicole and Vargas fight; Eric talks to Father Matt about Nicole.

4/24, Kristen and John share a moment when she tries to return his gift; Ciara tells Brady she knows something about Kristen; Daniel and Jennifer talk to Eric about Nicole; Jennifer gets her job back.

4/25, Brady walks in on a moment between John and Kristen; Ciara continues to hold the picture from Sy; Sami and Will try to sow goodwill with Stefano; Sonny talks to Adrienne about Nick's activities; Rafe tells Kate he is over Sami.

4/26, Brady asks John about his history with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a present; Vargas gives Nick $30,000 and tells him to triple it; Stefano agrees to help Will; Sami and Sonny snoop around Nick's room; E.J. moves forward with his plan.
Ciara tells Brady she knows something about Kristen; Daniel and Jennifer talk to Eric about Nicole; Jennifer gets her job back.

Ciara is such a smart little girl. Dannifer talks to Eric about Nicole--they've got some nerve. :soapbox:

lysie
Member Avatar

I got rid of all of the posts that are about the spoilers that are actually for the 29th. You can continue discussing them in that thread if you want, but I'm not going to move the posts there. If you didn't already see them, don't worry. You will in a few hours and some of your questions about them will also be answered.

blueskies
Member Avatar

so when does JJ start? I'm still slightly depressed this guy didn't get the part...

S loves EJ

Boring week without any EJ, I´m suffering from EJ abstinence already.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 20 2013, 11:57 AM
TV Guide Previews

4/22, Jennifer and Maggie make amends; Eric catches Nicole and Vargas about to break a commandment in the rectory office and yells at Nicole.

4/23, A thankful Cameron pulls Abigail into a searing kiss; Nicole and Vargas get into a heated argument; Kristen orchestrates an awkward moment between Rafe and Sami; Eric confides in Father Matt about Nicole; Daniel performs a strip tease.

4/24, Kristen tries to return John's gift; Ciara throws a temper tantrum, and Brady manages to calm her down; Daniel and Jennifer relate surprising information to Eric about Nicole; Jennifer gets her job back at the hospital, much to Anne's chagrin.

4/25, Brady nearly comes to blows with his father; Sami and Will spend time with Stefano; Sonny subtly questions Adrienne about Nick's comings and goings at the mansion; Rafe assures Kate that he is done with Sami.

4/26, Brady questions John about his past with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a gift; Vargas gives Nick cash and asks him to triple it; Stefano toys with Sami, Will and EJ; Sami and Sonny sneak into Nick's room; EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan.
While I'm hoping to FINALLY see some kind of emotion out of Father Bland, I'm so over the do-gooders yelling at Nicole. :eyeroll: :sleep:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

blueskies
gailwinters
:blulaugh: That's the best Bristen Wedding Blowup scenario I've heard. It better happen!!!! :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply