Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 22nd; *updated 4/15*
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM (35,061 Views)
AFaithL

Dorothy595
Apr 10 2013, 03:41 PM
This sounds like John finally has his own "Master Plan" to bring down Kristen and get Brady away from the witch.
To have a "master plan", shouldn't there be realism? Now if the spoiler read "sexual tension mounts between Brady and Kristen" I could buy it. Because Eric and Eileen have IT.

Sorry, Drake. You only have IT with Deidre and no one else.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

EJ having a plan sounds yummy. :) I suspect he has plans to take over the empire from Stefano. And knowing EJ's track record it's likely to turn out badly for him - but I'd enjoy watching him try. Particularly if he includes Sami in the scheming.

As much as I get a kick out of Anne I'm pretty much over anyone giving Jennifer a reason to be on screen. So just...no.

And as much as I love the idea of Abby scheming deviously - I still fear this will all end up being about sweet JenJen and how nasty Anne has this unreasonable hatred for her. So again...just no.

And really, John? UGH!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Panda Panda
Apr 10 2013, 03:52 PM
Partnersincrime
Apr 10 2013, 03:48 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Apr 10 2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:

EJ proceeds to put his mysterious plan into play

About time :hail: I was sick of EJ not having a story
really? ej of all people
Ej hasn't had story in a few months. He's mostly been an appendage to Sami & will's s/l
a few months. oh poor EJ.
Characters like Lucas, Hope, Abe, Kayla, Adrienne, & Justin haven't had stories in 6+ months! And they haven't had 4 day/week stories in forever. The lack of EJ having a story has been refreshing (even though there's been non-stop Fetch). All characters need a break every once in a while. It would be nice to see characters other than those that have been topping the monthly episode counts for the last few years get a real solid story!!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Sexual tension, speculate now: John and Kristen going to have sex. Brady going to see this and hell breaks loose end of story!

jules

The Scorpion
Apr 10 2013, 04:31 PM
Sexual tension, speculate now: John and Kristen going to have sex. Brady going to see this and hell breaks loose end of story!
One word...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

John and Kristen?! FUCK YOU DAYS! FUCK YOU!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
I'm assuming this is going to happen. And I'm completely unsprised. Considering Drake had no clue what the fuck John was doing, I'm going to assume it's gonna suck worse than most things they've done to them so far. And if John willingly sleeps with Kristen, then he's done. Drake knows this. He knows his character, what he stands for, it's what he's said HE loves about his character. His love for Marlena, the fact that everything begins and ends with her, because she gave him everything he loves. His children, his family, his friends and, of course, her. So you just know Tomsell wanna ruin everything about him that's likable. You can't have a likable male that isn't Daniel or Rafe (who aren't likable at all).

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

The sad thing is, I almost don't care. They've ruined John so badly already that I just want him to not be on now. It's harder to ruin a character if they're not on the show.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I just don't believe Kristen would sleep with John at this point. She's making it look like she's interested but we all know that she pretty much hates John's existence

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Wouldn't she want to dump him?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Floridagirl
Apr 10 2013, 05:51 PM
Wouldn't she want to dump him?
She would want to cause John (and Mar) as much pain as possible. Sleeping with John and then dumping him (when she KNOWS he's just messing with her) would hold no real value to her schemes whatever they may be

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well it looks like I will still be on hiatus anyway because I see nothing of interest here and General Hospital is getting even better by the minute...BUT...just for fun...

Abigail deviously schemes to put a stop to all of Anne's plans
Can you deviously stop someone who is written as the bad guy from scheming? This spoiler doesn't make much sense. I do hope Abigail keeps discovering things, like Cameron's secret, Anne's intentions, etc. Hopefully this will lead to her realizing that she wants to start The Spectator back up and her and Chad can start investigating things together. They could have fun with a mysterious financial backer helping them out.

Nicole and Vargas get caught in a particularly intimate moment
When I stopped watching Vargas was still pretty terrible and it seemed like he couldn't act worth a damn, but I see a lot of people praising him lately. So I don't mind him having more to do than just torture Nick, BUT this is such a step backwards for the character of Nicole. I can't get behind any of this stuff at all.

Anne and Jennifer have a heated conversation
Okay, that happens all of the time. I hope Anne rips her head off. I think Anne's time might be coming to an end soon. There isn't much for her to do without being really repetitive unless she actually gains some sort of power position or starts dating someone.

Sexual tension begins to mount between John and Kristen
No idea if this is real or if John is pretending, but whatever. This has seemed inevitable for a while now so just get it over with. This is going to piss a lot of people off. They have no idea what they're doing with John and Marlena.

EJ proceeds to put his mysterious plan into play
This sounds intriguing, but likely will fall flat like every single other thing on this show.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The Scorpion
And then comes the drug relapse...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Sleeping with John and having Brady walk in is a MUCH better plan for Kristen than leaving Brady at the altar. That would just be devastating to everyone. Leaving Brady at the altar might cause him for fall off the wagon or something, but it doesn't really hurt John and Marlena. I know they alluded to Kristen having an even bigger master plan, but I think that was just to hold the restless audience over until they can think of something.

Of course John might be doing it as a trap for Kristen, but if she outsmarts him and uses him while he thinks he's in charge it will blow up Brady, John, and Marlena forever. Its a much better plan, but the problem is, like someone already said, the character of John would basically be forever ruined.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 10 2013, 05:30 PM
I just don't believe Kristen would sleep with John at this point. She's making it look like she's interested but we all know that she pretty much hates John's existence
But would she sleep with John if she thought it could further divide John and Marlena?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The PTB can't be stupid, intentionally ruining John(another legacy character) I HOPE Marlena knows all about
his master plan.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 10 2013, 06:48 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't know. This whole storyline went into wtf territory with that "Kristen flirts with John" spoiler a few weeks ago. I'm not really interested in seeing john's creepy flashbacks to his first time with Kristen or his present-day "flirting" with her.

It's so gross.

chinkybig

Kristen is stupid if she goes for the downgrade (John) when she is clearly screwing the best goods (Brady) already. Sorry if I make these men sound like tools. But, wait, they are acting like tools.

Yuck.

Romancer66

Another week of characters doing stupid things to advance a hackneyed, contrived, and tired plot. Pass.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Sexual tension begins to mount between John and Kristen

What in the holy hell?

Is John playing her....or has Stefano got the lasers and chips out again?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply