Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 22nd; *updated 4/15*
Topic Started: Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM (35,517 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

she wants to start The Spectator back up and her and Chad can start investigating things together. They could have fun with a mysterious financial backer helping them out.

Ingenious! Talk about coming full circle! I am REALLY going to need Abigail to eat some crow over her Taniel/Fetch propping though before I can get back on her support wagon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM
NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd
Sexual tension begins to mount between John and Kristen
Posted Image

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Daytime
Apr 10 2013, 03:28 PM
NE Spoilers for the week of April 22nd

credit: jcren
Even though I knew Jarlena were endgame, I always rooted for John & Kristen in the 90's. (Even after she went wacko too LOL) If I had read this spoiler in say, 1993, I'd be giddy with excitement. Now not so much. What the hell is John thinking?! :OhMy:

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Seriously?

I thought April Fools was last week. Because this can't possibly be a real spoiler. Who in the world thinks this is a good idea???

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I remember liking John and Kristen back in the day. To this day John and Susan wedding was the funniest I ever saw in daytime. But I don't see any sexual tension between them at all unless it changes in a week and the acting style changes.

chinkybig

Compared to John and Marlena, John and Kristen's chemistry is just very much like the experience of watching paint dry.

No, thanks.

AFaithL

What's funny is it's NOT just John and Marlena fans who are disgusted.

Kristen/ED fans-first are just as disgusted and repulsed by this. They don't want the two actors paired up, either.

Almost eveyone is turned off by this storyline

Edited by AFaithL, Apr 10 2013, 06:57 PM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

In regards to John and Kristen, the show knows what it's doing. I think John's master plan is to get Kristen to come on to him, and somehow make Brady aware of it. I believe Kristen's plan is to seduce John, blackmail him into sleeping with her (sleep with her and she'll stay away from Brady), and then reveal it at the wedding -- Brady hates John for breaking up his relationship with Kristen, Marlena goes apeshit over John sleeping with Kristen. Kristen then gets to leave Brady at the altar, after destroying the entire family. However, in the end, I don't believe Kristen will be able to go through with destroying Brady. I think they're going to be a long-term couple on the show. Once that's established, I hope Days keeps Eileen on the show, and moves her character on to new plotlines that don't involved Jarlena. I still want EJ to get a visit or a call from mummy!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Had to stop reading at "The show knows what its doing." Now I can go back and read the rest.

Ireland98

Romancer66
Apr 10 2013, 06:38 PM
Another week of characters doing stupid things to advance a hackneyed, contrived, and tired plot. Pass.
TomSell just keep changing characters to move their lame stories along :angry:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ireland98
Apr 10 2013, 07:06 PM
Romancer66
Apr 10 2013, 06:38 PM
Another week of characters doing stupid things to advance a hackneyed, contrived, and tired plot. Pass.
TomSell just keep changing characters to move their lame stories along :angry:
this is exactly why I was NOT happy when it was announced that they were taking over as head writers. they care more about pushing their own agendas and writing for who they want to write for, not caring if what they're writing is in character & if it's what the fans want to see.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I will give this show credit for one thing... they certainly know how to destroy a character and drive viewers away in droves. Actually I guess that is two things. See they are successful at TWO THINGS!

:shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh please,Gag me,if anything happens between John and Kritter,especially after tortured the only woman John has truly loved,Marlena,I will stop viewing this bullshit.John would no way in hell touch that gross excuse of a "woman".

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter and John didnt have any sexual tension in the 90's,but they suddenly do now,John has only had that with Marlena,1993 affair storyline springs to mind.

I gotta stop reading spoilers they only make me more angry.

Writers :flipoff: :frustration: :yuk: :censored:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sorry to derail the thread but...TPTB are some arrogant folks. They know we are unhappy and dissatisfied with the fiasco
they've created.

They are determined to throw legacy characters under the bus just to do things their way, expecting fans
to accept whatever they present on a daily basis, however, they fail to realize our viewership can
make or break the show, if we stop watching, Days will be in jeopardy of cancellation.

I hope TPTB start making serious investments in storylines, stop dishing out trash and throwing people
under the bus before it's too late. Days has been around for many years, and it should be around for
many more.

Edited by bellajewel, Apr 10 2013, 07:34 PM.

soapgal
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Apr 10 2013, 04:00 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 10 2013, 03:52 PM
Partnersincrime
Apr 10 2013, 03:48 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Apr 10 2013, 03:42 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
really? ej of all people
Ej hasn't had story in a few months. He's mostly been an appendage to Sami & will's s/l
Yes, more EJ to the people, lol Seriously, he is clearly the most interesting in this show, so if he gets more story I'm happy :)

Super excited about this! I think EJ has a plan against Stefano. The scene with the chess board where EJ said it was just his first move was clearly not a throwaway scene. I was hoping that EJ would get even with Stefano for how he treated him when he thought they weren't blood. So glad this is finally going to happen. All the talk with keeping Sami safe fits nicely into this. I just hope EJ includes Sami and they do this as a team. I would love to see EJ steal Dimera Enterprises out from under Stefano. I believe Brady did this to Victor a few years ago and there is clearly no question who is smarter between EJ and Brady. Love this! So excited to see JS more!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Graceland
Apr 10 2013, 06:56 PM
In regards to John and Kristen, the show knows what it's doing. I think John's master plan is to get Kristen to come on to him, and somehow make Brady aware of it. I believe Kristen's plan is to seduce John, blackmail him into sleeping with her (sleep with her and she'll stay away from Brady), and then reveal it at the wedding -- Brady hates John for breaking up his relationship with Kristen, Marlena goes apeshit over John sleeping with Kristen. Kristen then gets to leave Brady at the altar, after destroying the entire family. However, in the end, I don't believe Kristen will be able to go through with destroying Brady. I think they're going to be a long-term couple on the show. Once that's established, I hope Days keeps Eileen on the show, and moves her character on to new plotlines that don't involved Jarlena. I still want EJ to get a visit or a call from mummy!
I think that if the show knew what it was doing the audience wouldn't have to speculate about John's possible master plan (or Kristen's at this point, frankly)- we would be in on the plot and enjoying it from that perspective (watching Kristen plot against John's family, and watching him counter-plot to defend it).

I think they totally misjudged what they'd be able to pull off here without inviting the audience into things a bit more.

Abigail plotting sounds fun. More Abigail in general is warranted, imho, and I would love for them to write a story for her that really is centered on her and not so much...her protecting her man. Scheme for her own benefit, independent of some guy, I guess is what I'd like her to do.

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
Apr 10 2013, 06:02 PM
The Scorpion
Apr 10 2013, 04:31 PM
Sexual tension, speculate now: John and Kristen going to have sex. Brady going to see this and hell breaks loose end of story!
And then comes the drug relapse...
At which point, Kristen's happy-ass better be 100% in his corner, backing him up, supporting
him, and loving him through it. And not out of some obligation either. But because she is genuinely in love with him. And they can invite Marlena in to help the detox process, too.

samwel

I cannot wait to see what EJ is up too :cheer:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Awhile back Drake tweeted about pretty much not being happy about what the writers were having John do,this must be it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply