Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: New Episodes Preview! (Video)
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 05:11 AM (1,437 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Sigh.

SO. GOOD.

Spoilerish.

Also, there's a blurred face. Look for it ;)

http://youtu.be/qs7iiGq7r30

Edited by Rick, Apr 18 2013, 03:18 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Awesome,can't wait.

am103
Member Avatar

This looks amazing! Although I can't see the blurred face. Where is it in the video exactly? Lol.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see OLTL again!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thanks for posting. :)

Tammy
Member Avatar

Holy Hotness! I have watched this a bazillion times and I see no blurred face lol.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 11 2013, 04:44 PM
Holy Hotness! I have watched this a bazillion times and I see no blurred face lol.
OHHH I saw it!!! lol it's at like the 1:29 mark for a split second!!!

dawn9476

Seeing Natalie dancing it up like John doesn't exist gives me so much joy.

KMan101
Member Avatar

There's a blurred hooded man at Shelter, and then Tea is mounting a blurred face on the floor (floor sex is all the rage, Bo/Nora are seen going at it naked on the floor). I think the Tea/floor sex is after Rama is stripping to get into bed with Vimal.

Tammy
Member Avatar

KMan101
Apr 12 2013, 06:08 AM
There's a blurred hooded man at Shelter, and then Tea is mounting a blurred face on the floor (floor sex is all the rage, Bo/Nora are seen going at it naked on the floor). I think the Tea/floor sex is after Rama is stripping to get into bed with Vimal.
I don't think that is Tea... looks more like Natalie and Cutter. :shrug:

eyebrowns

This looks so much better than I imagined. I thought it'd be so low budget lol It looks even more expensive than DAYS right now

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Prospect Park definitely does not have these shows on a low budget at all. This seems to be higher quality than any of the soaps on TV. It remains to be seen how this will translate when we're seeing the finished product, but damn! This is HOT! I love that there's a blurred face. I'm pretty sure from the build and the way he's standing that's TSJ coming in and shocking everyone at the opening of Shelter. And I really hope we are getting Victor/Tea sex on the floor! I couldn't make that out at all, but here's hoping.

I can't even express how happy I am that Prospect Park uses REAL music over their video packages. It really makes EVERYTHING better. My excitement for this has reached new levels. Is it 4/29 yet??

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I am 100% positive that Trevor St. John is back on OLTL (the blurred faces at Shelter and making love to Tea).

I'm going to love the young crowd. They've really have grown up and not such a bore they were on ABC.

Vimal and Rama will be very interesting.

It seems like they're going back to their traditional "Love in the Afternoon" routine. Everybody's making love.
Quote:

This seems to be higher quality than any of the soaps on TV. It remains to be seen how this will translate when we're seeing the finished product, but damn! This is HOT!

I agree.

Tammy
Member Avatar

King of Hearts
Apr 13 2013, 06:21 PM
It seems like they're going back to their traditional "Love in the Afternoon" routine. Everybody's making love.
Apparently! I mean even Bo & Nora get a love scene??? :o

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Tammy
Apr 13 2013, 08:23 PM
King of Hearts
Yeah, ew ...

Tammy
Member Avatar

Drew
Apr 13 2013, 09:14 PM
Tammy
Apr 13 2013, 08:23 PM
King of Hearts
Yeah, ew ...
No that would be awesome... to a Bo & Nora fan anyways lmao. ;)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What surprised me most of all is that it actually LOOKS like One Life to Live. Not once during that entire video did I NOT believe I was right back in Llanview where we left off a little over a year ago. Even Llanfair seemed to look like Llanfair from what I can tell!

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I'm also confident that Jessie Malakouti from "Jessie and the Toy Boys" who were also featured in the new clip is the new Starr Manning. Either Starr is now famous or still trying to get there.

am103
Member Avatar

Seriously. That scene with Tea in the nursery is HEARTBREAKING. Love Florencia Lozano. Amazing actress!

I get more excited for the return of OLTL every day!

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

Seriously. That scene with Tea in the nursery is HEARTBREAKING. Love Florencia Lozano. Amazing actress!

I get more excited for the return of OLTL every day!

Same here.

I hate RC brought OLTL to GH now, because they're not going to mention one another and we know what happen to Tea's baby on GH, but it's not going to be what really happen when OLTL returns, get it? It's frustrating and now I act like the crossover was a figment of my imagination.

The revival is around the corner.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, it's not like anyone would have expected Prospect Park to suddenly get its act together a year later. For all anybody knew in February 2012, OLTL was dead and not coming back. And, if PP still planned to resurrect it at that point in time, then they are the ones who should have had some foresight and not handed over the characters to GH to begin with.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply