Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 07:46 AM (6,988 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well I was right. The prospect of EJ/Sami/Kristen talking about Stefano was more exciting than the actual conversation
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Wasn't Jen just talking to Abby about this the other day? No one to talk to? Please. The whole town is freaking talking about them.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've been loving these Laura/Jennifer scenes. IMO, they really do Jenn as a character a world of good. I wish we had JLB back in a regular recurring capacity to support Jennifer & her family.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Matt
Apr 11 2013, 12:10 PM
OMG. I'm bored silly.
Me too. :yawnz:

eyebrowns

Matt
Apr 11 2013, 12:22 PM
I've been loving these Laura/Jennifer scenes. IMO, they really do Jenn as a character a world of good. I wish we had JLB back in a regular recurring capacity to support Jennifer & her family.
I was just thinking the same. Even though she's just propping up Dannifer right now, I love having her on. I've always liked how her voice sounded.... lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*dead* I tweeted my comment that Kristen/Sami were the highlight of the episode. @nbcdays tweeted me that they were happy I was enjoying the scenes. considering some of the things I actually @ tweet them, I can't help but chuckle. They're all probably like "Damn! He likes something!"

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I love her voice, but Laura is too damn calm right now. I want her to start shrieking at any moment. Yes, Laura and Bill should be Salem regulars. I don't want any reason for Jennifer to have more airtime until Dannifer is safely on the backburner though.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 11 2013, 12:24 PM
*dead* I tweeted my comment that Kristen/Sami were the highlight of the episode. @nbcdays tweeted me that they were happy I was enjoying the scenes. considering some of the things I actually @ tweet them, I can't help but chuckle. They're all probably like "Damn! He likes something!"
They tweeted me and thanked me for being a #DAYS fan when I said I was only watching because Eileen Davidson is live-tweeting and I love her. Right before that I tweeted to them and her that she better pray its not a Dannifer day. At least I know they're seeing what I'm saying. Funny what they chose to answer though.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JBL has such a different sound than either Susan Flannery or Rosemary Forsythe whose voice were far deeper & huskier as opposed to JLB's "kittenish" purr.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm sorry, but I can't take EJ seriously with his hair inflated like that. I know Nighttime Hope must want her bumpit back by now.

cord08

Stefano is waxing poetic about spring....okay.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like the somewhat ominous air of these Ejami scenes regarding Stefano and that Sami seems suspicious.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like that we have this consistent group of recurring nurse dayplayers at the hospital

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm going to need to know why Anne is so interested in randomly destroying her co-workers. They need to show her as a power-hungry bitch.

eyebrowns

Matt
Apr 11 2013, 12:26 PM
JBL has such a different sound than either Susan Flannery or Rosemary Forsythe whose voice were far deeper & huskier as opposed to JLB's "kittenish" purr.
I love that lol It makes me hang onto her words.

She even sounds great when she's crazy shrieking. I hope Abby (or JJ?) becomes insane like her some day... :(
Edited by eyebrowns, Apr 11 2013, 12:31 PM.

cord08

This is mind-numbing. I am never naming any of my potential children Jennifer or Daniel.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This isn't a half-bad script today. I like Jennifer/Laura's dialog, but there's too much of a background of WTFery with the whole story.

cord08

Okay, SC isn't quite as awful today.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This Fetch & Co. stuff is like jamming a rusty railroad spike into my temple.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

cord08
Apr 11 2013, 12:32 PM
Okay, SC isn't quite as awful today.
But when the bar was set so low yesterday, the only way to go was up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply