Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 07:46 AM (6,855 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

"Daniel could never replace Jack. He never will."

Finally, some dialogue from Jennifer that I like!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

Laufeyson
Apr 11 2013, 02:07 PM
I am surprised they actually had someone bring it up considering that "brushing things under the rug" and "whitewashing history" are the soundtrack to EJ/Sami's love (more like :puke: ) for one another since MarDar and now TomSell.
give we have had Brady and company bring up the shooting, Rafe 2, Sydnapping in the past few weeks, how so???

Stefano gave Lexie a beautiful blue diamond necklace when she wore this dress right? I remember loving her in these scenes.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
I am surprised they actually had someone bring it up considering that "brushing things under the rug" and "whitewashing history" are the soundtrack to EJ/Sami's love (more like :puke: ) for one another since MarDar and now TomSell.
They actually bring up Ejami's crimes against each pretty regularly. It's just that they never have them discuss them in-depth. And based on today's dialogue ("Sami and I have chosen not to focus on our past, but on our future"), I doubt they ever will. That's a shame IMO because it could've made for some good television. Although I fault MarDar more for that than TomSell. By the time TomSell took over, Ejami were already close again. The time to really address and hash through their past crimes would've been early to mid 2012.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 11 2013, 12:37 PM
If Abby is sobbing because he life sucks because Fetch isn't together, I'm going to drive to Salem & punch her in the face myself.
SHOTGUN!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 11 2013, 12:29 PM
I like that we have this consistent group of recurring nurse dayplayers at the hospital
That was actually Hayley, the candy striper, today. Doesn't have her nurse's license yet!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 11 2013, 12:56 PM
That bouncer was cute... :embarrassed:
That's Kevin Peake playing the bouncer.

Posted Image

Played a young version of Sam Bennett on Passions in 2004.

am103
Member Avatar

Chloe doing a 180 and turning on Daniel is my EVERYTHING! Why is this just now happening?!

As much as this story dragged, it has been WONDERFUL to see Nancy and Laura. Too bad they can't stay!

PatNS
Member Avatar

And the zinger award goes to Kristen today when she asked Sami - And just how long had it been since you broke up with Rafe, a day or was it an entire day and a half!

And EJ is out and out lying to Sami but he doesn't have to worry; she's too dumb to figure it out. I mean after all, Will had to be the one that pointed out that EJ moved back into the mansion for his own reasons - she never would have figured that out on her own.

Really Chloe - Just leave already!

So Cameron didn't know who Stefano was ... I'm not too sure I believe that.

And Abby really - Cameron isn't worth shedding any tears over. He's been lying to you for months.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 11 2013, 02:50 PM
Miss Rhi

Posted Image

Thank you, Jason47!

ooomph, can we get more of this guy?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
they more remember all bad stuff sami did than ej everything that happen after 2008 not before

jam6242
Member Avatar

Jennifer almost seemed like her old self in the scenes with Laura. Loved seeing Jaime Lyn Bauer again. Not my favorite Laura but I have a soft spot for her from her Y&R days.

I think it's funny Anne is always complaining about other people not working when she spends all of her time stalking her co-workers so she isn't working either.

cord08

Jason47
Miss Rhi

Posted Image

HA! So, not only has he played the bouncer at a strip club on Days, but also a stripper on a recent episode of Matthew Perry's NBC show "Go On." :whistle: This is according to his Facebook page.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

Looking forward to the Chad/Abby scenes :wub: - and the Kristen's scenes :wub:

Nice to see JLB as Laura again.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Jason47
Miss Rhi

Posted Image

OMG, I knew he looked familiar! :laugh: :wub:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I can't believe they wasted Laura on the crapfest knows as Jennifer and Daniel! :shame:

Cathalina

Partnersincrime
Apr 11 2013, 03:00 PM
Laufeyson
they more remember all bad stuff sami did than ej everything that happen after 2008 not before
Thing is, EJ is already scheming. As far as the focus on the future and forgetting the past those who forget history are condemned to repeat it. The fact that they are already getting engaged to me means the clock is ticking. This is the show where they said they don't believe in supercouples.

six
Member Avatar

I'm thrilled that Anne is planning to ruin Cameron. Hopefully she'll branch out and destroy more people too, just for the heck of it.

Sami threatening to take the kids AND EJ out of the mansion was awesome. Nice change from the usual. EJ needs a story, soon, so they need to stop hinting at what he's hiding and get things started.

I was surprised Cameron didn't at least recognize Stefano. Does he know who his father is, or could he be Stefano's too? O/T, but what happened to Chad's other father?

Sariah
Member Avatar

Do we know if Chloe is taking Parker with her when she leaves next week?

samwel

Cathalina
Apr 11 2013, 05:29 PM
Partnersincrime
Apr 11 2013, 03:00 PM
Laufeyson
Thing is, EJ is already scheming. As far as the focus on the future and forgetting the past those who forget history are condemned to repeat it. The fact that they are already getting engaged to me means the clock is ticking. This is the show where they said they don't believe in supercouples.
moving on is not the same as forgetting, either way, cannot wait to see what EJ is up too, nice pace to not have the scheme be against Sami and maybe she might join in on it eventually :cheer:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 11 2013, 05:16 PM
I can't believe they wasted Laura on the crapfest knows as Jennifer and Daniel! :shame:
She's just one in a line. Abby, Nicole, Chloe, Nancy, Jack.

I'm assuming JJ is to follow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply