Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Confidential Blind Items
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 12:03 PM (2,409 Views)
six
Member Avatar

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/04/10/springtime-blind-items-a-soap-couple-headed-for-an-open-marriage
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Last one might be P.R. as Bo on DAYS.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Swinging soap couple...B&B couple or Y&R, doesn't fit imho OLTL, GH, DAYS or AMC.

The bubble thespian refusing to show skin has to be someone on ONE LIFE or AMC.

Agree the popular actor returning might be, and hope it is....Peter Reckell as Bo Brady (DAYS).

Young adult actress already taped last show, Y&R's Jhonna Flores(Adriana) obviously.

Casting wars, Y&R and GH, or GH & DAYS.

Contract negotiations, either DAYS or GH.

Marlene

bygnedys
Apr 11 2013, 12:17 PM
Last one might be P.R. as Bo on DAYS.

One can only hope.

six
Member Avatar

I think the leading man might be TSJ on OLTL.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

six
Apr 11 2013, 01:13 PM
I think the leading man might be TSJ on OLTL.
I was thinking that exact same thing especially considering the deliberately blurred out face in the new OLTL promo trailer.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Casting wars: GH & DAYS for Stephen Nichols. That is my guess of course!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I thought TSJ was already committed to return and it had been reported. I hope it's PR but I also thought of Ronn Moss. The bitter dictator sounds like MAB.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Apr 11 2013, 04:44 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

^Agreed. Without a doubt the bitter dictator is MAB.

happy
Member Avatar

I think the secret vet return is JJ as Lucky on GH. I don't believe that ABC's Nashville couldn't let him off to tape a few days. Wasn't Nashville on a short hiatus lately? With GH's block taping, that would mean a number of top secret episodes in the can. There have been way too many mentions of Lucky lately, and how he's MIA while his sister is kidnapped. Nikolas called Lucky to warn him about Lulu, and Lucky did nothing? I don't believe it. I wonder if Lucky/Liz will finally be resolved so that she's free to move on. Niz/Quiz triangle! Yummy.

I think the fired employee is the co-head writer for OLTL. Maybe that's the soap that will have the open marriage. Being on the internet, they can be more risque. And maybe by pushing envelope, they hope to get more viewers. And maybe this is the creative difference that caused the firing!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Quote:

This behind-the-scenes employee didn't quit he or she was fired after clashing with the top dog over a soap's creative direction.

I am guessing the writer from OLTL

Quote:

This bubble thespian is refusing to showcase the amount of skin his or her soap wants on display.

For some reason I am thinking this is Erika Slezak. I found it odd that she mentioned in one of those spoiler videos that she wanted "no nudity" in her contract lol.

Quote:

The casting wars between two soaps have only just begun.

I am thinking this is about OLTL and GH given all the mess over Todd, Starr and John

Quote:

Despite rampant denials, one insanely-popular leading man is back on the soap that made him a household name.

Only people that come to mind are PR (DAYS) and TSJ (OLTL).

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Good guesses, Tammy!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Open marriage
Best guess is someone from OLTL. It doesn't apply to GH or DAYS at all.

Behind-the-scenes exit
This is obviously Susie Horgan. She's the only backstage exit we have seen recently.

Young Adult
We already found out it was Adriana from Y&R.

Dictator party
MAB! We all know how much she loves her stupid parties.

Skin
Thinking this is probably AMC or OLTL because of how they're going to be showing more skin than the other soaps. I don't think its Erika Slezak though because she has already mentioned it and they're not going to ask her to do something like that. If its from one of the other four my guess would be Steve Burton.

Casting Wars
Has to be GH and Y&R. They are going to be going at it even more. I think JFP will want to fire back at GH for some of their recent castings.

Perks
This is Steve Burton. Y&R is full of spoiled cast members that think they rule the world and he gets more perks than anyone.

contract negotiations
I'm not sure if I should hope this is Dannifer or not. I don't want DAYS to be negotiating with them because I just want them to leave. But there's always the hope that the talks will fall through. Could all be 2 of the never-ending triangle on B&B.

Leading Man
Trevor St. John! Although I don't consider him a household name. Or really anyone else that could be returning to soaps. I don't think its John Stamos because he was never a leading man.

Cathalina

I think TSJ is the returning leading man. The man is cagey, and has pulled this off once before.I think he'd do it again and laugh his way tthrough it.

six
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 11 2013, 04:43 PM
I thought TSJ was already committed to return and it had been reported.
Did he? I missed that.

I've been wondering if the couple that has an open relationship is likey on Y&R. Is Lauren still sleeping with Carmine? I'm a few weeks behind.

jwsel
Member Avatar

I think the leading man is Peter Reckell. There was the SOD teaser recently and it looks like there is going to be a fake about Bo coming home and then getting detoured.

Also, Peter Reckell was tweeting regularly until the very beginning of February. Then he stopped completely until today, when among a few posts, he mentioned that he has a 30th Anniversary coming up "too." (This week was Kristian Alfonso's 30th Anniversary as Hope.) Peter Reckell's 30th Anniversary as Bo is May 3 -- which conveniently coincides with May sweeps. If Bo returns around May 3, and Days shoots 3 months ahead, Peter would have probably shot the episodes in early February, precisely when he stopped tweeting. And now would be a perfect time to start building the anticipation for his return.

blueskies
Member Avatar

jwsel
Apr 21 2013, 02:37 AM
I think the leading man is Peter Reckell. There was the SOD teaser recently and it looks like there is going to be a fake about Bo coming home and then getting detoured.

Also, Peter Reckell was tweeting regularly until the very beginning of February. Then he stopped completely until today, when among a few posts, he mentioned that he has a 30th Anniversary coming up "too." (This week was Kristian Alfonso's 30th Anniversary as Hope.) Peter Reckell's 30th Anniversary as Bo is May 3 -- which conveniently coincides with May sweeps. If Bo returns around May 3, and Days shoots 3 months ahead, Peter would have probably shot the episodes in early February, precisely when he stopped tweeting. And now would be a perfect time to start building the anticipation for his return.
i'd love for that to be true, but i'm not going to get my hopes up.

also, pretty sure Days is closer to 4 months ahead.

jwsel
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 21 2013, 10:17 PM
jwsel
Apr 21 2013, 02:37 AM

i'd love for that to be true, but i'm not going to get my hopes up.

also, pretty sure Days is closer to 4 months ahead.
We know from a recent post that the episode that was the first one that finished being taped in January aired on April 18, because it was the first that did not include some long-time crew members who had been laid off at the end of the year. That episode would have been taped when Days resumed taping on January 7. So they were taping a little over three months ahead when they started this year. The now seem to be even further ahead, but that has happened over time. I think in early February, they still would have been shooting May episodes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply