Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with Kristian Alfonso
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 06:05 PM (4,046 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Great interview, Lysie!

She seems like a genuinely nice person.

And she has the best hair on Days.

Meanwhile, I hope they're seeing what we're saying about Fetch (Dannifer if you're reading) and getting the message.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Great interview! But where was the Elope mention...

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Thanks so much for this lysie. Kristian is amazing! I'm so intrigued by her scenes with AS where she cried. Are they actually going to do it? Will they finally "kill" my beloved Bo? I know KA will own that SL & these damn writers better not have her get over Bo after 1 episode.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I absolutely positively LOVED this interview. I nearly choked when she mentioned people who are anti-bully who are really bullies themselves. And I loved when she mentioned the ice skating clips in the countdown since I'm the one who 1st brought them up.

Oh. CUPCAKE! She calls Joe Mascolo CUPCAKE! I LOVE IT!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

:wub2: God I love this women

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't think they're moving this Bo storyline along, aside from brief mentions here and there. She said it wasn't really a scene that called for tears. Any discussion of Bo's death or disappearance is cause for tears, IMO. Anyway, I too am very intrigued by what these scenes could be about.

DOOLFan85

I don't think I've read KA interview so candid and honest before. I and some have said things about her weight for years but I'm glad she addressed herself in a classy way and have wonderful thick skin towards it. LOL.. she did mention those 'crying scenes.' Again she's honest. Some people get so it well like Johnathan Jackson and it's beautiful. And others can't. Just love her answers. ^_^

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DOOLFan85
Apr 11 2013, 11:53 PM
I don't think I've read KA interview so candid and honest before. I and some have said things about her weight for years but I'm glad she addressed herself in a classy way and have wonderful thick skin towards it. LOL.. she did mention those 'crying scenes.' Again she's honest. Some people get so it well like Johnathan Jackson and it's beautiful. And others can't. Just love her answers. ^_^
i like that she was honest about wanting sad scenes to be emotionally powerful over producing fake tears. I agree with her that it's more important for the viewers to feel what the character is feeling. I've found that some actors/actresses that seem to have waterfalls during crying scenes don't leave me feeling emotionally connected & I can tell that the tears are fake.
I think the best part of her answer was how she ended it with advice she'd gotten.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Joe Mascolo = Marshmellow! Love it!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

NBC should seriously leave all interviews to the DR staff. They know the questions to ask!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Freakin' LOVE KA!!

Amazing interview & I loved her answers

:wub:

PatNS
Member Avatar

Fantastic interview! KA is truly one classy lady! Days is lucky to have her.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

You guys really rock at these interviews. Loved this!

cantstopme
Member Avatar

I am and have always been a Sami/AS fan (even when Sami pisses me off, she entertains me)... but when KA talked about actors that can turn on the waterfalls and you can tell its just on the surface and not deep down, I instantly pictured many of Sami's meltdown. Im not hating on AS, I adore her but Sami cries so damn much that AS that cant make them all believable.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Yet another fantastic interview - great job, Lysie!

I've always been a fan of KA - this interview definitely solidifies it. She was very candid about herself and quite honest about what she could and couldn't share in regard to the show. She's an asset for DAYS - the PR folks should tap into using her much more than they do to help promote the show.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

blueskies
Apr 11 2013, 06:12 PM
Wait....she checks out DR???? Wow, I hope a few castmates of hers don't come here....

Great interview!
I think many of the DAYS cast members visit this site often....

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

lysie
Apr 11 2013, 06:05 PM
You’re one of the main cast members on Twitter. What has that experience been like for you?
It’s been very positive. You get a few bullies at there. And of course there’s the bullies who profess to stop the bullies, and they’re the bullies themselves, which is so unfortunate.
That one's for you CRYSTAL CHAPPELL :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :cheer: :rockon: :applause:

Man do I love Kristian Alfonso!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I'm just glad that DR has finally done an interview with KA. :D She rocks! :rockon: Well done and thanks for posting! :wub2:

Sounds like Hope will be in relationship limbo for who knows how long. That sucks.

michr544125

What a a great interview this was. DR really does do the best interviews! I love what she said about twitter. Her answer is spot on. There is so much bullying on there from people that target others for posting their opinions and that's too bad. Like KA said, twitter is supposed to be a place for people to post their likes and dislikes not to be attacked for those opinions. I do get there is a line you shouldn't cross in posting your opinions so as long as you are being respectful there is no harm in speaking what you like and don't like about stories.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 13 2013, 10:25 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I like the idea of using Kristian in promotions. It would help with some of us old farts who remember when. AND, you know, TV could use some more class!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply