Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Easton, Kristen Alderson & Roger Howarth Returning To GH Next Month
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 11:19 PM (1,917 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Three famous faces are returning to “General Hospital.”

Michael Easton, Kristen Alderson and Roger Howarth will be back on the show in a month’s time.

“Kristen Alderson, Michael Easton and Roger Howarth will return to ABC’s ‘General Hospital’ beginning May 10. Exciting storylines full of mystery and intrigue are planned to usher in the return of these actors that will lead to the answer of one of the most asked questions in Port Charles,” read a statement from an ABC spokesperson to Access Hollywood.

It is not known how the actors will return. A report surfaced recently via TV Guide that they will not be playing their original “One Life To Live” characters.

In fact, it seems like that might be the case as earlier this week, Michael Corinthos III (Chad Duell) answered a call from his girlfriend, Starr Manning, and based on his side of the conversation, she never wanted to see him again.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-easton-kristen-alderson-and-roger-howarth-returning-to-general-hospital-next-month_article_77929

SOD
GH's Michael Easton (ex-John), Roger Howarth (ex-Todd) and Kristen Alderson (ex-Starr), who left Port Charles as their Llanview alters, are headed back to the soap as new characters. In a statement, a spokesperson said, "Kristen Alderson, Michael Easton and Roger Howarth will return to ABC's 'General Hospital' beginning May 10. Exciting storylines full of mystery and intrigue are planned to usher in the return of these actors that will lead to the answer of one of the most asked questions in Port Charles."
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/return-date-set-gh-stars
Edited by WillFan, Apr 11 2013, 11:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

One wouldn't be so bad but all 3 just makes no sense.

nightfan

This is not the right move.
The whole reason they came to GH was to bring over OLTL fanbase and to give these three jobs.
Well, they could have jobs at PP's OLTL.
SO what's the point?
GH is a pretty full plate without them.
Come on, guys! Cut your losses and send them back to PP!
Edited by nightfan, Apr 12 2013, 01:51 AM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but this just all seems so stupid to me. I'm supposed to look at these three characters that I've been watching for years and suddenly believe they are someone else. All 3 of them? It just seems strange.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Meh, GH is doing just fine without them. Not excited about this move at all.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

This is a mess but I don't blame the actors for not wanting to move from California to Connecticut to work for PP. I don't think it's going to be good for GH though, especially if they are involved in that wacky vampire stuff.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm very curious to see what the story will be and how it will play out!

OliveAnn

They should have either brought them on as new characters from the start or not have bothered bringing them back now. This will be a disaster.

LPS
Member Avatar

This might have worked with one of the actors, but all three is stupid. Especially considering half of them are not needed (I'm looking at you ME and KA).

taylore
Member Avatar

Do we really need them,GH is doing just fine without them.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. I predict Roger Howarth will bolt GH and go back to ONE LIFE as soon as his contract with ABC is up. GH should definitely dye and cut, style Kristen Alderson's hair so she won't look the same. Howarth is much too popular as Todd on GH and ONE LIFE to be bought playing a new character. Michael Easton has already done McPain and then Caleb too death. Would be absolutely stupid as hell if GH made Caleb a regular character, he's a murderer and probably a vampire too.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

so glad to see Michael Easton back to GH :) Thank you for posting

Agent.99
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 11 2013, 11:19 PM

one of the most asked questions in Port Charles."
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/return-date-set-gh-stars
Maybe the mystery of Sam's dad?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

This is so ridiculous. I'm not looking forward to watching them on GH as new characters. They should return to OLTL.

Tammy
Member Avatar

They never should have brought OLTL characters to GH in the first place! And now it's one big clusterfuck.

six
Member Avatar

None of this is ideal, but I'm fine with all of it. I initially thought it was a bad idea to have the characters cross over, but they all fit in well on GH and it was nice to keep OLTL going, in a way, back when it looked like PP wasn't going to follow through. Todd and Starr (and John, I guess) belong in Llanview, if possible, though. It'll be weird if all three of the actors show up as new characters at the same time, but GH has been really good lately, so I'm sure RC can make it work.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think gh should cut their loses here. i dont want them bak at all.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

If I had to choose between the 3, RH gets my vote. Wouldn't mind him coming back, at least he can act***cough, cough****KA and he dosent whisper EVERYTIME he speaks ****cough, cough*** ME. All 3 are not needed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anon

Unfortunately the thought process here seems more about keeping your friends employed than about what is best for the show. I would prefer they spent the money elsewhere, like bringing back Stephen Nicols or Richard Dean Anderson.

nightfan

Anon
Apr 12 2013, 06:46 PM
Unfortunately the thought process here seems more about keeping your friends employed than about what is best for the show. I would prefer they spent the money elsewhere, like bringing back Stephen Nicols or Richard Dean Anderson.
But what pisses me off is it's not even about that! PP probably would take all three of them. We know PP wanted the characters. That's why this really sucks, to me. Before, it made sense. OLTL was a goner. But now, they could very easily have jobs. (I can't imagine why PP wouldn't hire RH, KA or MB, if they were all available.)

These people would not be without employment.
I just hope this isn't the one bad move GH makes since it's become my obsession.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply