Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Easton, Kristen Alderson & Roger Howarth Returning To GH Next Month
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 11:19 PM (1,926 Views)
six
Member Avatar

A job on a soap is obviously not the most sure bet these days, but why in the world would anyone leave an established network show and move across country to work at a place that already made big promises that they failed to deliver on once before and that is trying to break new ground by only airing online?
Edited by six, Apr 13 2013, 09:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

And they already moved across the country once in the last year. It's not at all clear how PP's payscale compares to the networks, either.

I do think this is a ridiculous move on GH's part but I'm willing to go along for the ride.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

If the rumors of Roger Howarth doing both shows are true, then I lose all of my trepidation about this. I feel like the GH character will always be measured against Todd and thinking what could have been if he just went to OLTL. Or if Todd could have stayed in GH. But if Todd is actually in Llanview, as played by RH, there's nothing to worry about for me. I will be thrilled to have RH playing two different characters. The man is one of the most popular leading men in all of soaps and I'm a huge fan of his acting.

I wish they were staggering these returns over a couple months instead of days or whatever it will be. It would be easier to accept. Roger Howarth was the only one of the three that I thought GH should go out of their way to keep. I don't really have as much use for Michael Easton or Kristen Alderson, but I'm happy for the actors. THey didn't want to move across the country AGAIN and they are going to be employed rather than being wanted by two shows and having no job, which was even sillier than the situation we are now in. I think they can figure out a way to bring ME in without instantly pairing him with Kelly Monaco, they should test him around the canvas and if it eventually ends up with his character and Sam then fine, but don't force it. Roger Howarth has chemistry with everyone too so I'm not worried about him. I think they should just say screw it and pair Chad Duell and Kristen Alderson's characters. That's the only pairing I can even see Michael in on GH. And KA doesn't really fit with any of the guys either. No problem with them instantly being put into each other's orbits.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I'm glad Roger Howarth is doing both shows. I'm looking forward to the aftermath between Todd and Victor Jr.

I wish Michael Easton would do both shows. I can't wait for them to explain the relationship between Natalie and John.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply