Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings for April 1-5, 2013
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 04:08 AM (3,165 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I know that I don't like anything, Dannifer sucks ass, Ejami disgusts me, Nicole is fucking Vargas instead of using him to make Eric jealous. I've got nothing that interests me, the show sucks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yep. Nicole and Eric were the promise that I could see in DAYS. I thought they could be some supercouple and I was LOVING their writing. When Nicole sleeps with Vargas I will be done with them and basically all of that hope is gone. It was totally the wrong way to go. I used to tune in for Blake Berris' acting tour de force because DAYS isn't really known for their super strong acting performances and it was really enjoyable to see. Now that story is repetitive and slowed to a crawl while Dannifer was getting like 75% of the airtime every single day. The show sucks from TOP to BOTTOM and I'm not giving anyone a free pass. It sucks all around.

Cathalina

The writing for Nicole and Vargas is indicative of the larger problem with the show -poor writing across the board.

AHM

Sounds like they took a wrong turn with Eric/Nicole all right. Too bad. I thought that had real promise.

I do think Fetch has been very detrimental to the show for numerous reasons, including messing up history and horrible OOC/shallow writing. The way so many characters have been used/killed/turned into villains/whatever for the benefit of Fetch simply amazes me. I also think, if not downright detrimental to ratings, Fetch is not something that will draw in many viewers. They have no oomph. Some will root for them, because the show is certainly writing them as the rooting couple (but that kind of heavy-handed writing will turn some off of Fetch too), but I don't think they're the sort of couple that grips many people. I think the only couple that really gets people gaga currently on canvas is Ejami (though some dreadful writing for them, and the insta-hook, up has caused me to lose interest). I know Ejami are also largely despised, but I think it's worth writing for them because they have the oomph to be the draw for some viewers---people get passionate about them. I thought putting lock, stock, and barrel into Ejami was a good move, but then Ejami had insta-hook-up, and the lock stock and barrel seem to have gone to Fetch.

However, I would think, even with Fetch as the lead story, the numbers should go up next week, because the Chloe/Fetch triangle came to its climax with Daniel outing Chloe (and Fetch weren't actually together much, so that's an improvement). I didn't see the scenes, but it sounds like the Chloe/Daniel stuff was at least some decent drama, and I think there is more chemistry there, even if they are at odds. Anyway, even when a mediocre story for a mediocre pairing hits the climax that has been building for quite some time, that should bump the ratings a bit. If it doesn't . . . well, maybe it won't. Fetch is really, really lousy. A Fetch climax isn't much of a climax. Speaking of climaxes, did anyone even care when Fetch finally slept together? I remember waiting and waiting for that with couples I cared about, but with Fetch, yeah, big deal.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Nicole. Sleeps. With. Vargas.

Excuse me, :puke:

And :puke:

Look I was not all keen on a priest breaking his vows but I thought there was true love involved there, guess not. You know, when you truly love someone you do not operate as a hooker or sleep with the criminals who could be associated with the one that battered your alleged lover to be with a crucifix. Oh I bet Nicole fans are pissed!

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I am not laughing at fans, I just think someone has LOST IT at days.

And yet I am going to totally tune in for that . . .
Edited by Harlee Kin, Apr 22 2013, 09:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply