Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, April 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 06:49 AM (9,115 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Chloe is rocking some seriously FLAWLESS hair today
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Just past the halfway mark today and this episode is by far the best one of the week. All of the stories and characters are enjoyable, even the Daniel and Chloe stuff. The strip club scenes are the best ones, though.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHAH Caroline's got her dollars READY!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love that Caroline has her money out, but still has a sorta judgmental look on her face.

LOL at Chad getting Anne drunk enough to pass out on him. I can't believe how much I love Chabby's new schtick!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This episode is all kinds of flawless.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do hate that Chloe as a character had to be ruined and sacrificed on the unholy altar of Fetch.

cord08

Damnit. Why does the show have to be good on the days that I don't tune in? I guess that's what happens when a majority of the preceding days have been crap.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

cord08
Apr 12 2013, 12:43 PM
Damnit. Why does the show have to be good on the days that I don't tune in? I guess that's what happens when a majority of the preceding days have been crap.
It will probably get lowest ratings of the week, LOL. That's what you get for putting one day of awesome behind three weeks of Fetch.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwahahaha Abby re: a passed out Anne: "I'd like to shave that curly head of hair of hers and drop her off on the hospital steps."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*ugh* Chloe is wrecked as a character & Fetch gets a baby. FAIL FAIL FAIL smdh
Edited by Matt, Apr 12 2013, 12:49 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Damn! That was a hot Ejami kiss.

I love how Cabby are the ones dating, but the interaction is all about Chabby.

NB is really making me feel for Chloe today.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm growing really annoyed with that intense strings underscore stinger they love to end acts with.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 12 2013, 12:49 PM
*ugh* Chloe is wrecked as a character & Fetch gets a baby. FAIL FAIL FAIL smdh
I don't know if there was one person who didn't predict this the second they said Chloe and Parker were returning to Salem for a shorter stint. I know that was my first thought. The only difference is I thought Chloe was going to get some serious illness or die, which would have been much better for the character.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Things no one thought they'd say a month ago -- "The strip club scenes/storyline is all kinds of fun and win."

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ejami,I just ate,Ew.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MONTAGE!! And the song is not awful!!!
Edited by tomsawyer, Apr 12 2013, 12:55 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Abby telling off Cameron rocked!

Parker is so damn cute with SC. That little boy loves him. LOL at his side-eye when Dan talks about Jen.

GREAT scene with Chloe almost deleting the picture of Danloe with Parker, but then changing her mind. Ominous!

Edited by tomsawyer, Apr 12 2013, 01:04 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Steven Williford from a script written by Carolyn Culliton (IMO, her best script in WEEKS)

eyebrowns

I really enjoyed this episode. I can't believe Jen's absence can make things so light and entertaining... :')

This was great.

I never thought I'd ship Abby and Chad but they were adorable lol Kate Mansi is so much fun

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

While I appreciated the old-school music montage, I'm sick of the county-folk-pop music they like to use.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply