Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, April 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 06:49 AM (9,069 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

camera shy
Apr 13 2013, 07:18 AM
Interesting EJ mentioning his son with Nicole especially to a group of people who already knew everything surrounding the circumstances of the child's birth. And Freddie's good looks really stood out in those scenes with Will and Ejami.
Perhaps an anvil dropping. It would really throw a kink in ejerk's plans to wed Sami.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

The so called 'conspiring' scenes fell flat. Will coming by more and leaving everything to Stefano maybe someday at some point is just a joke. What a wimpy group. Nick should really be shaking in his shoes. :rolleyes: And I agree that it makes absolutely no sense that Sami doesn't want Ej aligned with his father but she'll throw Will to him with this debt. Come on!
I guess Sami the schemer who takes things in her own hands is long gone. Pity, she used to pull some outlandish stunts.

I also find it disappointing they've written Lucas out of the scheming. He would fit so perfectly in this capacity and certainly has the motivation. If they are going to have this character on canvas he shouldn't be ignored in the story most befitting him.

I'm not a fan of that montage song, but I thought the moment with Gabi and Nick was sweet.

I want to see Nicole have more of a moment with Gabi. I think Nicole would be the perfect person for Gabi to have a real 'sister' connection with because Nicole would be straight up with her. Nicole has no ties to baby Arianna and could potentially clue Gabi into Nick if Gabi would confide in her. I like that it would drive Sami up a wall to have them tight also. Nicole would have Gabi's best interest at heart, but Sami wouldn't trust that and would hate Nicole having Gabi's ear.

No. Just no with Nicole and Vargas. :shame:

camera shy

I really hate the way this show always lets Daniel win. I was so ready for Chloe to scream down the apartment building when he put his hands on her and wouldn't let her leave. She should have called the police and had him arrested. The scene would have been priceless if the cops who showed up only wanted to listen to what the beautiful lady had to say. I think Nicole pulled that trick once with someone.....started screaming for help when she really wasn't in any danger and she knew it. lol......it might have been with Chad during the babyswitch story. And I will say Anne and Caroline and Chad and Abby's antics at the strip club was one of the few things this show has gotten right. It reminded me of some of JER's work.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Segment 1: Repeat of Dan and Chloe's last scene from yesterday. Chloe - You had a chance to be a family and you passed now you can just go to hell. Dan - You are not going anywhere near him. Chloe - I'm his only legal parent and you can't stand there forever so the minute you get out of my way I'm going to take my son and I'm going to go and there's nothing you or anybody else can do about it. Chloe tries to walk around Dan. He blocks her. Chloe - Get out of my way or I'm calling the police. Dan - And say what? Chloe - That you have no legal claim on my son and you are keeping him from me. Dan holds out his phone. Do it. Chloe - I have my own phone. Dan - Do you? You really want to start something like that because then we go into the system and I get to talk. Chloe - I really feel sorry for you right now. I do because I'm going to go and take my son and leave and you are going to end up with nothing.

Repeat of Chad and Abby seeing Anne in the club. Chad asks Abby if she knows Anne. Abby - She hates my mom. Chad - How can anyone hate your mom? Abby - She does. She's jealous of anyone doing better than her and she wants my mom's job. What is she doing here? Chad - I hate to break it to you but she was at the coffeehouse when you and I were talking about Cameron. Abby - She must have overheard us. If she gets Cameron fired from the hospital it's going to be my fault. She stops one of the waiters. You have to stop Apollo from going on stage tonight. His life depends on it. Backstage Cam is in his policeman's stripper uniform warming up.

Vargas is in the rectory. He holds up an envelope. I got my first paycheck in 10 years. Nicole congratulates him. Vargas - I came by to thank Fr Eric for the job and maybe take him out for a drink or something to celebrate. Nicole - I'm sorry, he's out of town. Vargas - What about you? Are you ready to knock off or what? Nicole - That paycheck's really burning a hole in your pocket. Vargas - Yeah, sort of. Nicole - Maybe you should call it a night. Feelings like that can only get you in trouble. Vargas - Alright, sorry to bother you. Nicole - Oh what the hell. However I'm warning you I only drink top shelf vodka.

Sonny pours Will a coffee. Will thought Chad was supposed to close up tonight. Sonny - Jackie told me he asked her to do it and then he just left. Nick comes in. Hi. Sonny - What do you want Nick? Nick - To apologise. I called you a word that I never, ever use and I'm sorry. Sonny - Okay, fine. Nick - So, we're good. Sonny - We're just dandy. Nick - Great. Will, your family is bothering Gabi again. Can we talk about that. Will - So that's the real reason you came over here. Sami and EJ are outside the coffeehouse. They're there to talk to Will. Sami sees through the window that 'that bastard Nick is in Will's face.' Sami is spoiling for a fight but EJ stops her. Sami rants, EJ rationalizes (like there's a plan LOL). Let Nick think that he won, Will can take care of himself. Inside Nick tells Will that Kate came to see Gabi today. It really upset her. Sonny - She wasn't upset when Kate gave you a job with a big fat paycheck. Nick - She wanted Gabi to sign a paper that would guarantee you'd be able to see the baby and put you as the father on the birth certificate. Will - And you're the only one who can force people to sign papers. Nick - We have an agreement and if your family doesn't like that then that's their problem but if you guys keep putting pressure on Gabi I swear to God we're going to have no choice ... Will - It sounds like you're going to make a threat. Nick - It's Gabi's call how and when you get to see your baby. Sonny - Yeah and Gabi said she wants Will to be a part of his daughter's life. Nick - Yeah, she says that now. I guess it's in your best interests to make sure she doesn't change her mind. Sami sees Nick is coming out - she's going to choke on being nice. She says hi. Nick - Will and I just had a conversation. I'm sure he'll tell you about it. He leaves. Sami - What the hell is that about?

Segment 2: Chad pulls out his wallet and gives the waiter a large bill. Go and tell Cameron that Chad and Abigail said it's not a good time to go on stage right now. The guy starts walking away. Chad - Are you going to give him the message. He follows the waiter. Abby is going to follow him when she bumps into Caroline. Caroline smiles - Guilty. Abby - Mrs. Brady, what are you doing here? Caroline - Same thing you're doing here. This is my friend Rosa. She's in my Alzheimer Support Group. Her son drove us in to go to the museum but we ditched him and decided to have some fun. Rosa - We better find seats Caroline. Rosa hands Caroline a handful of bills. Rosa - You know what to do with those, right? Caroline - I seen it in the movies. They go to sit down. Abby - OMG. This could not get any worse. Please Chad, do not let Cameron go on stage tonight. The music starts and the curtain comes up.

Sami can not believe Kate would do that. Does she have no idea about the sensitivity of the situation we are dealing with! Will - You're just upset that you didn't think of it first. Sami - Totally. Sonny - EJ, what's happening with Stefano. EJ thinks he's coming around. William, you need to drop by the house more often. Will - Okay. I'm not his favourite person. EJ - You're a brother to two of his favourite grandchildren. If you're trying to raise a daughter and Nick is preventing you from doing that I'm confident that's all my father will need to hear.

Nicole and Vargas are in the pub. He has a beer, she has a martini. Vargas - It feels good not sitting in here alone. Thanks. Nicole - My pleasure. I needed a break too. St Luke's gets a little crazy when Eric's out of town. Vargas - You don't call him Father? Nicole - He and I go way back. Vargas - I can see that ... the way you two act around each other. Gabi walks over. Hi, I didn't see you come in. Nicole says hi. This is my friend Gabi. Vargas shakes her hand. Hi Gabi. Nick walks into the pub.

Chloe - What I don't understand is how you can have forgiveness for everyone but me. Dan - I can forgive you I guess, eventually. But I am not going to let you use my son as a bargaining chip, no way! Chloe - You forgave Nicole and she did horrible things. Dan - Yeah, but Nicole stopped and I have a feeling you never will because what you put Jennifer through ... Chloe cries - Why is it always about her? I don't get it. How is she still St Jennifer? She was a nasty bitch to you at the hospital in front of everyone. She ripped your heart out and she didn't even blink. Dan - She had to be convincing or you wouldn't let your crazy mother bring my son back from South America. Really! Chloe - So she gets absolution and I don't. Dan - Absolution. You know what, that is between you and your priest. Chloe - Wow. So everything is my fault. Everything. It's my fault that Kate tried to kill me because I left Lucas for you. I should just get over that. It's my fault that Vivian Alamain worked on me for months and even paid people to convince me that you were having an affair with Carly. Dan snaps - Convince you! Did you confront me? Did you even demand to know if I had an affair? Did you? No! You didn't 'cause what you did do is you slept with someone else. Oh, you know who it was? It was daughter's husband. Chloe - It didn't mean anything. Dan yells - It meant nothing! Chloe - Only because I thought I lost you. I thought my life was over. Dan - Why? Did I freeze you out? Did we stop having sex? No, I don't think so because I got you pregnant right before you slept with Philip. Chloe - Again, it meant nothing. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I was carrying your baby and I didn't even know it. I was about to have everything I've ever wanted and it was ripped away from me. Dan - Ripped away? You make it sound like it was a hurricane. You did it. It was your choice. This is the life you chose to take. You screwed up your own and then you screwed up mine. Chloe sobs - I made one mistake and it's because I thought you didn't want me anymore. I would have done anything to make it up to you but you and everyone else in this town ... ever since, you all turned on me. There's no second chances for me, right? No, none of that famous forgiveness of yours. Dan - Do you know what it feels like to see that baby's breath, to see him born, to feel that kind of love in your soul, every fibre of your being and then be told, actually believe that he's no longer mine. Do you have any idea? Chloe - I didn't do that. Dan yells - Yes, you did do it. You did because if you hadn't slept with Philip none of this could have ever happened. None of it. Chloe - Okay fine. You don't have to worry about getting through to me anymore. You won't have anything to do with me anymore and I have to live with that but I know that in my heart everything I did was out of love for you and for Parker. I may have lost you but I still have him and I'm not going to let anyone turn him against me; not Kate, not Nicole, not Jennifer and certainly not you. So I'm going to go take my son now and I'd advise you to step out of my way because I don't have a problem destroying anyone who comes between me and my child.

Segment 3: A blonde stripper is doing his thing on stage when Chad makes his way back to Abby. He bought them some time. Cameron is the main attraction; there's no way he's not going on tonight. Abby - You're not going to believe this but Caroline Brady is here. If Cameron goes on stage and she recognises him everyone in Salem will know what he's doing. We have to find a way to stop him. Chad - Or we can get Mrs. Brady and Anne over there out of here before they see him. Abby is going to work on Anne. Abby goes over and says hi. She tells her that she and Chad came here for laughs. Anne - I bet you needed them what with your mom leaving town without warning. I had to take on her job as well as my own. Abby - Isn't that exactly what you wanted, her job? Anne - I didn't expect to be burning the midnight oil doing damage control after she made that embarrassing scene at the hospital. Abby - Embarrassing? My mother's life is in shreds but who cares, it's the hospital's image that matters the most. Anne - Your mother was having an inappropriate relationship with a staff surgeon and you know the hospital policy. Any employee who endangers the hospital's reputation can be terminated immediately. A waiter brings Anne another drink - Keep them coming? Anne - Why not! Anne raises her glass - Here's to the future.

Gabi sees Nick. Hey babe. This is actually my husband Nick. Vargas - Wow, it is a small world. Nick thought Gabi was supposed to be off work a half hour ago. Gabi - It got busy. Nicole - What are you talking about, small world. Vargas - Nick and I have met before, in prison.

Sonny - My uncle does someone a favour, he wants something in return. Do you think your father is going to want something in return. EJ - Samantha and I are together now. That makes Will family so the terms change. Sonny - No offence but you two have been together before and it didn't exactly work out so what happens to Will when you split up again? EJ tells him they're looking out for Will's best interests just like Sonny is. Will says he knows Stefano so he knows what he's dealing with. Sonny - You're playing with fire. The whole reason you're in this mess in the first place is because Nick knows you shot him. I don't want him to have anything else to use against you. Will - Me either but my little girl is going to be born in a month and Nick's not backing off. Sami declares - Gabi does whatever Nick wants. Will - I'm desperate. I would do anything to be with my daughter.

Chloe - I'm not lying now when I say how much I love you. Dan - You know what, I was in love with you. Chloe - But now you love Jennifer. Dan - The only thing that we share is Parker and I absolutely believe that you love that little boy and you are going to do right for him. Chloe - What's right is for his mother and father to be together. That's what is right. Jennifer left you. Why can't we work this out? Dan - It would be another lie. I love Jennifer. That's not going to change but you and I, we would be living a lie. And I'm not going to lie to my son. Is that what you really want for him?

Segment 4: The waiter comes over to Chad and Abby and tells them that their boy is up next. Abby wants to get backstage it's really, really important. Waiter - That's what all the ladies say. Abby tells Chad they got Cameron into this mess, they have to get him out. She has a really great plan. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Chad along with her purse and she makes a dash for the stage. She stuffs some money into the strippers shorts and tries to dash backstage but the stripper grabs her and keeps dancing. Chad - That's your idea of a plan? Chad stands in front of Anne. Anne - I can't see. Chad - Hey I know you. I own the coffeehouse in Salem and you're one of my loyal customers. Chad - Let me buy you a drink. Anne - Move or I'll take my business elsewhere. Chad - Let me by you some shots. He tells the waiter to put these on his tab. They drink. Anne squints and points at Abby on the stage - Don't I know her. Chad - Beats me, I've never seen her before in my life. Cam is still warming up.

Gabi - You didn't mention that someone you knew in prison was in Salem. Nicole - Vargas just got here so ... Nick - Right. I was as surprised as you are. Nicole - We met at St Luke's. We have a program that helps people like Vargas get back into the real world. Nick - That's great. Gabi - That is great. Everyone deserves a second chance. I'm going to put your order in. Vargas - You have a beautiful wife and a baby on the way. You're a real inspiration Nick. They shake hands.

EJ - Dealing with Nick is as easy as finding a piece of information that he doesn't want Gabi to know. Sonny - What piece of information? She already knows that he went to prison for killing a guy and she's fine with that. Sami - We're not going to give up until we find some sort of leverage on him. EJ plays the I had a stillborn baby card last year that I didn't know about - I'm not going to let anyone Will go through anything remotely like that. He tells Sonny that he and Sami are not breaking up - he wants to make an honest woman out of her soon. Sami heard that Sonny had offered to go through Nick's room at Victor's house. They'll let him know if they think it's necessary. Right now be there for Will, just keep loving him. We need to focus on making sure that Nick does not find out how angry we all are. This is going to work out for the best if he doesn't see it coming.

Dan - Do you understand what I'm saying? Chloe - When I lose my patience with Parker, when I raise my voice at him or I don't give him all the attention he deserves ... what really gets me is that look in his eyes when I tell him I'm sorry. He has your eyes but I see forgiveness there. He'll always forgive his mommy. Dan - He will always need his mommy. Chloe - And if I take him away from you tonight I know that he'd forgive me too. But I won't. I won't rob him of your love because I can't have it too.

Segment 5: The stripper is still dancing with Abby. Rosa and Caroline are having a great time. The bartender brings Chad and Anne more shots. Anne drinks. The stripper twirls Abigail off the stage and she ends up backstage with Cameron. Cam - You can't be here. Abby - Neither can you. Cam - That's my cue ... Abby - Wait, stop. She follows him on stage but takes off once he starts dancing. Caroline - That cop one looks familiar. Rosa - I've seen that booty before ... in a dream. Caroline - I think I know him. Abby rushes to Anne's table to find her passed out leaning against Chad. What happened to her? Chad - I may have told the waiter to make her drinks double and mine water. Abby - You are a genius!

Nicole - So how come you didn't tell us that you know Nick. Vargas - Statesville's a big place. I didn't really know Nick; I just saw a scared kid in the yard once in a while. Nicole - It must have been awful being in there. Vargas - At least we got lucky and made it out. I hope that luck continues. Nick asks Gabi if she's ready to go home. Gabi - How well do you know this guy? Nick - I recognise him now but that's it. Gabi - I know I've seen him before. I've seen him with Hope and Fr Eric. He must be okay if he was with them. She goes to give them their check. Gabi asks if they want anything else or just the check. Vargas will take the check. Gabi tells him he can pay for it at the bar. He gets up and goes to the bar where Nick is. Nicole asks Gabi how she's doing. Gabi - I'm fine. Everything is good. Vargas hopes Nick has been thinking hard about how he's going to make his money grow. Nick - Just stay away my wife. Nick - Easy killer, I have no interest in your old lady. Just do what you promised and we'll be fine.

Chloe - I must look a mess. Dan - You look fine. Chloe - Look, I know it would be a huge mistake for me to run away with Parker and I know it was wrong of me to try to use him to get you back. Letting my mother take him out of the country without telling you ... what is wrong with me? I wanted you so bad that I stopped being a good mother. And I was a good mother. Dan - You will be again. Chloe - I will because now I know what I really want.

Segment 6: EJ and Sami return to Stefano's house. Sami starts grilling him about the honest woman comment. EJ sees marriage in their future.

Nicole and Vargas are back at the rectory. Vargas - Thanks for having dinner with me. Nicole - I had a nice time. Vargas - Me too. I got you a little dessert when I was paying the bill. Something a little sweet to keep you going. He hands her a takeout container. She drops it. They both reach for it. After he leaves Nicole smiles.

Chad - Okay what are we going to do with her. Abby - I know what I'd like to do with her. I'd like to shave that curly little head of hers and drop her off on the hospital steps. Cam comes running over. What is wrong with her? Chad - She got so loaded she passed out. Cam - Did she see me up there. Chad - No. Thanks to Abigail and me your job at the hospital is safe. I don't think she's going to remember anything about tonight. Cam - What was she doing here? Abby - She was at the coffeehouse and she heard Chad and I talking about you. Cam - You were talking about me working here. Chad - Relax. We don't know how she put it together. At least she didn't find anything out. Abby goes through her purse. Here's her parking pass. She can't drive anywhere. Chad bought the drinks. The least I can do is see her home. Chad and Cam start lifting her up. Anne mutters - Who turned the lights out? Chad takes her out of the club. Abby gets up - Goodnight I guess. Cam - No, not yet. We still need to talk.

Dan - What you're going to do now, what does that mean? Chloe - It means that my life is going to be about what's best for Parker but right now I'm in no shape to try and figure that out. Dan - Parker's not leaving now. I'm not letting him out of my sight. Chloe - I guess I deserve that. Look, I'm pretty much running on fumes right now. Maybe we can talk about this in the morning. Dan - Yeah. Just so you know I'm calling Justin to find out how I can establish paternity. Chloe - Of course. Dan - Do you want to go in there and kiss him goodnight. Chloe - No. I don't think I could bear to see him right now; not after everything ... She leaves.

Segment 7: There's a musical montage at the beginning of the final segment. Will working on his laptop in the coffehouse, Sonny pouring him coffee, smiles exchanged and hands clasped. EJ and Sami having sex. Nicole working but quitting to eat her dessert. Vargas in bed shutting off the light. Nick lighting a candle in the darkened pub, kissing Gabi and then they dance.

Cam - I don't know how this all happened ... Abigail - Just shut up. Chad and I saved your job and your ass tonight and if you're going to start complaining about it I swear to God I'm going to punch you. Everything that happened here tonight is because we cared about you and you lied. Cam - I never lied. Abby - Keeping a big secret like that is basically a lie. You knew that I was worried about you but you didn't trust me enough to be honest with me so if you're looking for someone to blame here Officer Nightstick I will save you the trouble because this one's on you. She walks away.

Dan is playing with Parker. Dan tells him he's going to make a phone call. Your Daddy has a lot to say to your friend Jennifer. Ah, straight to voicemail. There are somethings son you don't say to a lady in a message. Dan places another call.

Chloe is in the square sitting on a bench scrolling through pictures of Parker that she has on her phone. She's crying. I know what I need to do now.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Is there a way they can retcon Parker BACK to being Phillip's son?

Sariah
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Apr 13 2013, 09:34 AM
Is there a way they can retcon Parker BACK to being Phillip's son?
The only way that will happen is if we get a new set of writers. This batch seems bound and determined to make sure Daniel gets to keep him.

We'd also probably need Parker offscreen so that this entire incident can just be forgotten and when Philip returns someday, Parker can be his again.

Bee
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Apr 13 2013, 07:43 AM
camera shy
Interesting EJ mentioning his son with Nicole especially to a group of people who already knew everything surrounding the circumstances of the child's birth. And Freddie's good looks really stood out in those scenes with Will and Ejami.
Perhaps an anvil dropping. It would really throw a kink in ejerk's plans to wed Sami.
I think it was more of a reminder as to what is motivating EJ (beyond just his relationship with Sami) to push so hard for Will and his rights as a father. He has first hand experience in this kind of nonsense.

spartan
Member Avatar

Danloe had more sexual chemistry in those fighting/reveal scenes than Fetch has ever had. Chloe's character has been further trashed and Fetch still sucks. I do think SC did a great job in those scenes with NB.

That Parker kid is too cute. He's really good with SC.

Safensane

Hamilton
Apr 13 2013, 08:15 AM
The so called 'conspiring' scenes fell flat. Will coming by more and leaving everything to Stefano maybe someday at some point is just a joke. What a wimpy group. Nick should really be shaking in his shoes. :rolleyes: And I agree that it makes absolutely no sense that Sami doesn't want Ej aligned with his father but she'll throw Will to him with this debt. Come on!
I guess Sami the schemer who takes things in her own hands is long gone. Pity, she used to pull some outlandish stunts.

I also find it disappointing they've written Lucas out of the scheming. He would fit so perfectly in this capacity and certainly has the motivation. If they are going to have this character on canvas he shouldn't be ignored in the story most befitting him.

I'm not a fan of that montage song, but I thought the moment with Gabi and Nick was sweet.

I want to see Nicole have more of a moment with Gabi. I think Nicole would be the perfect person for Gabi to have a real 'sister' connection with because Nicole would be straight up with her. Nicole has no ties to baby Arianna and could potentially clue Gabi into Nick if Gabi would confide in her. I like that it would drive Sami up a wall to have them tight also. Nicole would have Gabi's best interest at heart, but Sami wouldn't trust that and would hate Nicole having Gabi's ear.

No. Just no with Nicole and Vargas. :shame:
I think Nicole would be a great "big sister"/confidant for Gabi... it also might wake up clueless Rafe to Nicole, and stop looking at her like a buddy, and more like a beautiful woman to open up his heart to. All this time & talent wasted and we could have had Racole all along plus great chemistry!!

I agree re Lucas. He should have played a major role in helping Will, not EJ or his father. Victor and Justin could have done so much to help Will... I'm sure they won't be too excited when they discover Sonny placed his trust in EJ & Stefano....hard to believe.

Sparrow

Bee
Apr 13 2013, 10:59 AM
rfsexton
camera shy
I think it was more of a reminder as to what is motivating EJ (beyond just his relationship with Sami) to push so hard for Will and his rights as a father. He has first hand experience in this kind of nonsense.
It would've been just so great if EJ had brought up the whole Grace/Sydney thing instead. It just would have. (I have nothing against EJ/Sami other than a general distaste for Samanther Gene, but it would have been fun to watch everyone squirm.) "I know what it's like when a mother tries to keep the father from the baby. I didn't even know I had a daughter until she was already dead, then I cried over her corpse in the morgue only to find out that my daughter was actually alive and had been living with me all along. So then I had no choice but to steal her from her stepmother who had stolen her in the first place and make everyone think she was dead so that Sami would know how awful I felt. Remember that honey? Huh? Remember?"

Bee
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Apr 13 2013, 12:10 PM
Bee
rfsexton
camera shy
It would've been just so great if EJ had brought up the whole Grace/Sydney thing instead. It just would have. (I have nothing against EJ/Sami other than a general distaste for Samanther Gene, but it would have been fun to watch everyone squirm.) "I know what it's like when a mother tries to keep the father from the baby. I didn't even know I had a daughter until she was already dead, then I cried over her corpse in the morgue only to find out that my daughter was actually alive and had been living with me all along. So then I had no choice but to steal her from her stepmother who had stolen her in the first place and make everyone think she was dead so that Sami would know how awful I felt. Remember that honey? Huh? Remember?"
ITA! Missed opportunity there.

I love it when they talk about their dirty deeds in an open and casual manner! It's hilarious and true and the gaucherie would have been an episode highlight! That group of actors would have been able to pull it off too.
Edited by Bee, Apr 13 2013, 01:08 PM.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

I've never cared for Chad, so color me shocked that I've actually been enjoying him lately with Abby and the strip club episodes.

All of his snarky comments about and to Cameron, and him getting Ann drunk was full of fun. But they could have topped it -- if they'd had Chad go out on stage instead of Cameron to prevent him from being seen by Ann. That would have been hilarious.

camera shy

Sparrow
Apr 13 2013, 12:10 PM
Bee
rfsexton
camera shy
Oh that would have worked too. :D And how about EJ apologizing to Will for being the reason why he's losing his daughter now? "William, if I hadn't hounded your mother and did my best to completely destroy your parents' marriage and their little family, you might never have founded it neccessary to try to kill me which resulted in Nick having you by the balls now.....oh my goodness......I've forgotten what it's like to have balls thanks to your.....but I digress......for my role in you losing your daughter I'm truly sorry". :blulaugh:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

rfsexton
camera shy
Bringing up Grace would have made more sense than Baby Ejole at that point. EJ knew that Date was not the father of that baby. He never knew that he was the father of Grace, and Sami did not tell him until the baby was dead. Just a line of EJ's that went think in the night.

Why isn't Lucas involved in the scheming? He may just, GASP, have a smart idea. The Keystone Cops running TeamWill can't have that.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

You are right. Ej knew Nicole's baby was his all along she only confirmed it in the end because she'd been lying to him up to that point. But with Grace he was completely oblivious because that's what Sami wanted and Sami always gets what she wants to hell with the consequences.

six
Member Avatar

I think it made more sense to talk about DR than Grace, but EJ should have told the actual story. The situation EJ went through with Nicole is more similar to what Will is going through now, than the thing that happened with Grace.

Sweet and Salty

six
Apr 12 2013, 05:11 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 12 2013, 03:07 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Apr 12 2013, 01:48 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 12 2013, 01:23 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
How is it sick? Granny wants to have some fun too.
LOL....it's a mockery on our sweet elderly! I thought they were gonna have it be a happenstance or result of her Alzheimer's! Which would have been funny in a sick/twisted way. :unsure:
Since when was Caroline sweet? :P
Good point. :whistling:

jwsel
Member Avatar

I was just thinking about how ridiculous it was that Caroline was at the strip club.

Not only does it make no sense that she is in Chicago (remember they established that the club is in Chicago two weeks ago), but the story she told was that she and her friend from the Alzheimer's group had ditched the people they were with and had snuck away to have some fun. So basically, two old women with Alzheimer's are now missing in Chicago. And Abby just goes "oh, that's nice, let me worry about Anne seeing Cameron now." Kayla and Roman are probably going nuts with worry right now.

Not to mention that we're talking about Caroline "my second home is St. Luke's" Brady. Even if you buy that she would go to the strip club in the first place, there is no way that she be so nonchalant about Abby seeing her there.

Sweet and Salty

TreasureCove
Apr 12 2013, 07:35 PM
What conspiring? They're sitting around wringing their hands hoping Stefano might maybe do something if Will says

"Pretty pretty please with sugar on top?"
Posted Image

Why the hell wasn't Will's father at the coffee house helping his son?
Because they won't write for Lucas. :ermm:

Pookie
Member Avatar

jwsel
Apr 13 2013, 07:43 PM
I was just thinking about how ridiculous it was that Caroline was at the strip club.

Not only does it make no sense that she is in Chicago (remember they established that the club is in Chicago two weeks ago), but the story she told was that she and her friend from the Alzheimer's group had ditched the people they were with and had snuck away to have some fun. So basically, two old women with Alzheimer's are now missing in Chicago. And Abby just goes "oh, that's nice, let me worry about Anne seeing Cameron now." Kayla and Roman are probably going nuts with worry right now.

Not to mention that we're talking about Caroline "my second home is St. Luke's" Brady. Even if you buy that she would go to the strip club in the first place, there is no way that she be so nonchalant about Abby seeing her there.
Chalk it up to the Alzheimers. :P

I really don't see what the big deal is. She's old, not dead. Let her have some fun!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply