Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for week of April 15th
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 03:44 PM (2,585 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-41513/13180/#item=285454
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Posted Image

She looks incredible!

Virginia
Member Avatar

I did not see one picture of Dannifer so I'm happy

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Glad to see all the pictures of Hope (and Ciara)!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I think I threw up in my mouth at the ejami picture, wish I'd never clicked that link.

:yuk: :puke:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

At the pub?! Really :teehee: That fancy tablecloth makes all the difference!

Ah Ciara, what a cutie. Nice little twist that she has her hands on the envelope.

Gabi finally getting scared over Nick's intensity? About time some red flags flew in that girl's head.

Wow, Rafe lets Gabi know his purpose in life is to now ride the cougar train. How fascinating. :x

They need to get this Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story MOVING!

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 12 2013, 03:45 PM
Posted Image

She looks incredible!
But according to the caption, she's in scenes with John, so the scenes will really, really suck.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

EJ and Sami's get-up at the pub?! REALLY?!?!?!

AFaithL

Oh, and there's a pic of Hope "urging" John to make amends with Marlena. Which begs the question....why, again, are they estranged in the first place??? That has never been adequately explained to me.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LOVED seeing "Hope" & "Ciara" in the sneak peak blurbs & pics. :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 12 2013, 04:31 PM
Oh, and there's a pic of Hope "urging" John to make amends with Marlena. Which begs the question....why, again, are they estranged in the first place??? That has never been adequately explained to me.
Because Marlena did exactly as he asked. And then she dared give a shit about their son.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 12 2013, 04:25 PM
Panda Panda
Posted Image

She looks incredible!
But according to the caption, she's in scenes with John, so the scenes will really, really suck.

I think from that particular pic we can see that she's at the K Mansion with Brady and Victor. But yeah her scenes with John are going to be annoying.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Panda Panda
Posted Image

She looks incredible!

It's her scenes with Brady that usually suck. Kristen's return would have been so much better if Brady wasn't part of the story.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

This looks to be a good week!

Vicky4Mimi

Hamilton
Apr 12 2013, 04:23 PM
At the pub?! Really :teehee: That fancy tablecloth makes all the difference!

Ah Ciara, what a cutie. Nice little twist that she has her hands on the envelope.

Gabi finally getting scared over Nick's intensity? About time some red flags flew in that girl's head.

Wow, Rafe lets Gabi know his purpose in life is to now ride the cougar train. How fascinating. :x

They need to get this Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story MOVING!
The pub is all that proposal deserves. that man has proposed countless times between Sami and Nicole--but he can never top the proposal he gave Nicole the last time. That is the ONLY time he was convincing (TO ME) as a man in love. THAT was worth watching! I woudn't go near this thing coming up with a 10 foot poll!!

Sounds like another week of sucky ratings--there was NO mention of Lucas!

Posted Image
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Apr 12 2013, 08:15 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Apr 12 2013, 05:57 PM
AFaithL
Panda Panda
Posted Image

She looks incredible!

It's her scenes with Brady that usually suck. Kristen's return would have been so much better if Brady wasn't part of the story.
ITA. The scenes with John have actually been the best. The scenes at the cabin and at New Years were really good. It's the John/Marlena and Kristen/Brady stuff that's been pure crap.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm very nervous about Hope's announcement. :scared:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 12 2013, 08:26 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Virginia
Apr 12 2013, 03:50 PM
I did not see one picture of Dannifer so I'm happy
Hallelujah! :dance:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I wonder if Brady will be dressed in black and white and gold this week?!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 12 2013, 08:18 PM
Sindacco
Apr 12 2013, 05:57 PM
AFaithL
Panda Panda
Posted Image

She looks incredible!

ITA. The scenes with John have actually been the best. The scenes at the cabin and at New Years were really good. It's the John/Marlena and Kristen/Brady stuff that's been pure crap.
I love Kristen and Brady together but he's just soooooooo stupid right now. I can't even enjoy them that much anymore. I really really hope that they reveal Brady to be fully aware of Kristen's schemes and just setting her up. I can handle that shitty way the writers go about making it happen. I, however, cannot handle Brady being this stupid. It's painful.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply