Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Roger Howarth Doing BOTH ‘GH’ and ‘OLTL’
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 08:48 PM (1,407 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/04/exclusive-roger-howarth-doing-both-gh-and-oltl
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Really really awesome news!! Best of both worlds.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

:shame: @ that discussion thread.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 14 2013, 11:35 PM
:shame: @ that discussion thread.
I seriously thought it was a joke when I first read it.

nightfan

Was anyone else perplexed by this line:
"We’re told that was the deal ABC and Prospect Park agreed to while they continue negotiations over the characters."

If they're continuing negotiations, could that somehow mean the Llanview characters still have a shot in Port Charles, and that whatever new characters the actors return as are more of illusion?

Tammy
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 15 2013, 09:20 PM
"We’re told that was the deal ABC and Prospect Park agreed to while they continue negotiations over the characters."

If they're continuing negotiations, could that somehow mean the Llanview characters still have a shot in Port Charles, and that whatever new characters the actors return as are more of illusion?
That's how I took it. Which IMO would make the situation even stupider lol.

nightfan

Tammy
Apr 15 2013, 09:25 PM
nightfan
Apr 15 2013, 09:20 PM

That's how I took it. Which IMO would make the situation even stupider lol.
Ron Carlivati, as far as I'm concerned, has made himself one of the greats, especially since his and FV's work saved GH from certain cancellation, and made me a diehard GH fan (and there was just something about the feel of the ABC soaps that never appealed to me. Sure, I'd watch AMC and OLTL and the earlier stuff, but, either too girly or something...) Anyway, I'm not sure even this Doug Marlandesque genius could make such a convoluted situation work.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply