Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Celebrating 50 Years, Paley Center Event LIVE!
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 09:08 PM (875 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

General Hospital: Celebrating 50 Years and Looking Forward

Friday, April 12, 2013
7:00 pm PT
Los Angeles

IN PERSON
Frank Valentini, Executive Producer
Ron Carlivati, Head Writer
Tony Geary, “Luke Spencer”
Jane Elliot, “Tracy Quartermaine”
Jason Thompson, “Patrick Drake”
Finola Hughes, “Anna Devane”
Jacklyn Zeman, “Bobbie Spencer”
Genie Francis, “Laura Spencer”
Laura Wright, “Carly Corinthos Jacks”
Maurice Benard, “Sonny Corinthos”
Kristina Wagner, “Felicia Jones”
Kirsten Storms, “Maxie Jones”
Kimberly McCullough, “Robin Scorpio”
Kelly Monaco, “Samantha McCall”
Moderator: Will Keck, Senior Editor & Columnist, TV Guide Magazine

Can’t make it to the Paley Center? This event will be live streamed at approximately 7:15pm PT/10:15 ET. Follow @paleycenter on Twitter and use #PaleyLiveLA to join the conversation.

http://www.paleycenter.org/2013-spring-general-hospital-1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I thought I was the only one doing this...

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Paley Center ‏@paleycenter 3m
The live stream will begin after the clip package plays, in about 6 minutes. #PaleyLiveLA

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Paley Center ‏@paleycenter
ON NOW: Live stream of #GeneralHospital celebration from Paley LA. Click to watch http://ow.ly/k128h

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I watched it and I enjoyed it. Where was Kelly Monaco and Kristina Wagner though? I thought they were scheduled to be there. I just love Jane Elliot. The question about Elizabeth Taylor was pretty funny. Loved seeing Kimberly there.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I saw a tweet that mentioned Kelly Monaco and said she was sick and couldn't make it.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Oh, yes, I read she had the flu the other day.

Really enjoyed the broadcast. Jane Elliot is a goddess.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Haven't seen it yet. Apparently its going to be uploaded on Hulu and the Paley Center website so hopefully that happens sometime this weekend. And I can definitely agree that Jane Elliot is a Goddess, without even having to see this.

The moderator William Keck, tweeted that Kristina Wagner was ill and couldn't make it so John J. York stepped up and filled in for her. And like someone said Kelly Monaco has the flu so she couldn't make it.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I didn't hear about them being sick. Thank you to everyone that answered me!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply