Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: Prayers for Jeanne Cooper (Updated 5/4)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 09:50 PM (12,966 Views)
DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Does anyone know what is wrong with her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DAYSisHOT
Apr 13 2013, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know what is wrong with her?
no, and I've been scouring the net looking for info. Probably those on twitter will hear first.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Oh this sounds awful. Prayers and good thoughts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

My thoughts are with her and her family. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapfan01

I've read that JC is fighting an infection, she's in stable condition now. I hope she pulls through this, thoughts are with JC and her family
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel Goddard @DanielGoddard
#JeanneCooper is still in ICU and is stable yet sedated.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

What a good Guy Daniel Goddard is to keep vigil there. I'm impressed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

My heart was breaking last night for Doug Davidson who found out on twitter like everyone else & all he knew was the same message from Corbin. The man was literally in a full-fledged twitter freakout/panic begging for people to tell him what was going on because Jeanne is like a mother to him. It made me very emotional.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 13 2013, 01:07 PM
My heart was breaking last night for Doug Davidson who found out on twitter like everyone else & all he knew was the same message from Corbin. The man was literally in a full-fledged twitter freakout/panic begging for people to tell him what was going on because Jeanne is like a mother to him. It made me very emotional.
This sort of devotion from cast mates speaks volumes about the kind of woman she is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DavidSS

Hearing and reading this is really crushing me inside. But Jeanne You are a fighter! and you will overcome this sickness because your strong and still going strong now. My thoughts, my prairies go to her and her family. Really praying and hoping she gets better. Its people like her that make us so happy to be long time fans of Y&R, its people like her that make this world and the entertainment industry a better place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

paigedown

Jeanne get better soon
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sandell

AWE, I LIT A CANDEL FOR HER..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sending prayers for the lovely Jeanne Cooper!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

‘The Young And The Restless’ Iconic Emmy Award-Winning Actress Jeanne Cooper In An L.A. Hospital Overnight In Critical Condition, Highlight Hollywood News
April 12, 2013 Tommy Lightfoot Garrett

Posted Image

Anyone who knows Jeanne Cooper, the actress who has portrayed Katherine Chancellor on William J. Bell’s number-one rated soap opera for the past quarter century, knows that she’s as tough as her on screen alter-ego. However, tonight Highlight Hollywood has learned that Ms. Cooper needs your prayers. If anyone can beat an illness, it’s definitely our Jeanne. The beautiful bestselling author is in a hospital in Los Angeles overnight, and her family has requested that fans and friends pray for her. Ms. Cooper is battling a serious infection, but her friends, costars and fans are hoping she improves. Highlight Hollywood will keep you posted.

Source: Highlight Hollywood
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 13 2013, 03:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

‘The Young And The Restless’s’ Jeanne Cooper UPDATE! Duchess Proving Her Tenacity, Survives The Night And Still Fighting, Highlight Hollywood News
April 13, 2013 Tommy Lightfoot Garrett

Posted Image

Jeanne Cooper is stable this morning as the superstar of “The Young and the Restless” fans rally and are sending millions of prayers up overnight and today, hoping the iconic actress, who portrays Katherine Chancellor on the hit soap “Y&R” will continue to get better. It was a very tough night for the star, but family and costars, including Tracey Bregman and Daniel Goddard another others stayed by Jeanne’s bedside in a Los Angeles area hospital all of Friday night. Her son Corbin Bernsen along with Colin and her entire family are there with Jeanne, who got through a very critical moment overnight. But, she still needs all of our prayers, so don’t stop.

Source: Highlight Hollywood
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 13 2013, 03:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thanks for posting that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

I'm just now seeing this. Glad to see the updates on her condition. Praying for her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 1h
Just visited Jeanne! She is surrounded by her very loving children, Corbin, Collin and Karen! What a loving family! Have a nice weekend,evrn

Daniel Goddard ‏@DanielGoddard 35m
#JeanneCooper's vitals r good and she's beginning to wake up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Corbin Bernsen@corbinbernsen2m
Long day at hospital, mom is resting fine & progressing. Oddly a profound, life affirming day. You were all in the room with us, your power
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapfan01

So good to know she is doing better
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic