Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: Prayers for Jeanne Cooper (Updated 5/4)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 09:50 PM (13,097 Views)
cajnej
Member Avatar

Sending my love and prayers to Jeanne and her family
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

@JoshuaMorrowYR Jeanne is doing much better....thanks for all your prayers world.....she is a tough old dame I assure you :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

So glad to hear that she is doing better. They don't make em like that any more!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

well, I guess no news is good news!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ivy

I hope she gets better soon! Thoughts, prayers and positive energy to her and her family. To her numerous fans, as well. Hang in there!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweettrinibeti

Sending my love and prayers to Jeanne and her family
Offline Profile Goto Top

grlentry

Prayers sent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

"Just heard HUGE progress with my mom today. Breathing apparatus has been removed so now onto underlying issues," Bernsen, 58, tweeted Tuesday, April 16. "Your prayers are healing!"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jeanne-coopers-son-corbin-bernsen-tweets-huge-progress-breathing-apparatus-has-been-removed-2013164#ixzz2Qgl5s8mw
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That must have been one hell of a flu strain. Wonder if it was the one that the vaccination was for. Darned thing lingers.
Come onnnnnn Jeanne!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't know why they're keeping it such a big secret as to what is wrong with her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Me either. She's up in her years this failing health isn't really a shock! I want her well yes, but let us know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

From her facebook today: "From the family of Jeanne Cooper: We are happy to report that Jeanne has made great improvements today and seems to have jumped one of the first of many hurdles. We cannot thank you enough for all of your wishes, prayers, love, and support. They have served as a great source of power for all of us. Thank you. Love to all!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

just joey

Daytime
Apr 12 2013, 09:50 PM
Quote:

Corbin Bernsen
9:09pm

Need some prayers for my mom tonight. Pretty rough. Won't elaborate now, but I believe there's still more purpose for her on this journey, but that's not my call. I love her so much. I want peace for her. I hope this is okay to share with all of you who know and love her, you are my friends and in a sense part of my family and community. We talk openly and honestly about a great many things and you have no idea how much comfort it gives me. Know that she's resting peacefully and this is not a message meant to announce finality, not at all, but instead, ask you to have her in you thoughts through the night.

http://t.co/nz9VAjhjUS

Quote:

Corbin Bernsen ‏@corbinbernsen
need some prayers for my mom tonight. Not doing great. I don't believe it is the end of her journey, but still a very uphill battle.

http://www.twitter.com/corbinbernsen
Corbin. All of my prayers are with you , your MOM, & your whole family. May THE GOOD LORD, take you all , into his arms & comfort you all, in good times & bad. Wishing Jeanne a speedy recovery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:hail: JC!!! Thank you God for answering the prayers of ALL of us!

Love me some JC :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't believe there haven't been anymore updates!
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 19 2013, 12:56 PM
I can't believe there haven't been anymore updates!
Same here...I go for a vaca for 3 weeks just to come back to this....

Where is the damn update Cooper rep`s? jk.... ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Cooper Out Of ICU!

Updated April 19th, 2013

Good news! THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS star Jeanne Cooper (Katherine) has turned a corner! Her son, Corbin Bernsen (ex-Father Todd), posted the following update on his Facebook page last night:

Good news continues for my mom as I believe she is being moved out of ICU to a more "comfortable" room. I was able to Face Time with her today and I can't tell you how amazing it was to speak to her and hear her voice! Her sense of humor was in tact, the greatest sign of all. I want to take a moment here to express something that - as usual - I'm at a bit of a loss for words for. So much of my reporting to you in the last week has been a sincere effort to convey her status and progress. And with your magnificent, steady prayers she has, day by day, improved. Yet still I feel a bit "guilty," weird. I mean, with all the other suffering going on, it's hard to celebrate this miraculous recovery. Also, about that, her extraordinary recovery... I've looked back over the posts because I wanted to make sure that I have been truthful and accurate. I know for a fact she was in extreme, life threatening danger that was even made more clear to me than perhaps I let on. But then, she did improve, steadily and somewhat defied the extent of the terrible news I was delivering. I want to make sure no one misinterprets this as my "making more of it than it actually was." I can guarantee you that wasn't the case. Her recovery has been nothing short of "miraculous" and very quick considering everything. That will be, if all continues in this fantastic way, the legacy of this... the effect of prayer and the ability for miracles. As always I want to close with making sure I'm accurate once again and letting you know that which I've been told... remain cautiously optimistic. That will most likely last for some time now but in the upcoming days I'll most likely drop it from these posts. I will keep the connection with you both regarding her recovery as well as "what all of this ultimately means" in the bigger picture.

I also want to take a moment to once again thank the INCREDIBLE STAFF at Cedars Sinai hospital who have helped in this miraculous recovery (that involved a lot of non miracle, expertise and kindness.) Also, I haven't mentioned my brother Collin by name, or my sister Caren who have stood by my side, holding me up and shared in your kindness. I love them both and feel closer to them than ever.

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2013/04/cooper-out-of-icu.html#more
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

That is great news and THANK YOU Daytime!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Thank You Daytime ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic