Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: Prayers for Jeanne Cooper (Updated 5/4)
Topic Started: Apr 12 2013, 09:50 PM (13,007 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

http://www.examiner.com/article/jeanne-cooper-condition-critical-again-family-faced-with-difficult-decisions
Edited by Sammie Jo, May 4 2013, 11:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you Sammie J.
Offline Profile Goto Top

pcfl44

Praying for your mother and the whole family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Wow....I just felt really hollow and empty after read JC's last post. So sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Not going to lie. Holding in tears now. I know I've only ever watched her on television but JC/KC means so much to me this truly is breaking my heart.

Sigh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:facepalm: :tears: :tears: :tears: I know im being selfish but

this was the ONLY person I liked on this show...I want her BACK!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

:'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

somersetfan
May 4 2013, 08:37 PM
Not going to lie. Holding in tears now. I know I've only ever watched her on television but JC/KC means so much to me this truly is breaking my heart.

Sigh.
Quote:

Holding in tears now. I know I've only ever watched her on television but JC/KC means so much to me this is truly breaking my heart.

IKR. :'( I've watched JC/KC for most of my life, since childhood with family we all love and admire her. She's such a wonderful actress and a great lady.

It's so extremely sad and heartbreaking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

:(
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wonder where Brock is through all this. He should make an appearance no matter where he is in the world. Brain surgery, frailty.That and Mac, the whole fam damily should be close by.
Real life situation not included.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

This is so very sad. My thoughts go out to the family and to all the many people that have worked side by side with Jeanne Cooper all the many years on Y&R.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This is so sad!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Since they are mostly mentioned in the first post of this thread. I'm posting Corbin's Twitter and Facebook Fanpage links for people who don't know what they are.

https://twitter.com/corbinbernsen

https://www.facebook.com/corbinbernsen
Offline Profile Goto Top

gtamom
Member Avatar

When I read her sons facebook last night, I was really saddened. It doesn't sound good. The show won't be the same with her gone. But will hope for a sudden full recovery, you never know, it could happen.
As far as the storyline goes, yes, Mac and Brock (and Phillip) should all be there. Really poor judgement of the writers to exclude them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

so some dipshit named MaxineBravo started the whole thing.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jeanne-cooper-death-rumor-started-by-bravomaxine-and-corbin-bernsen-fights-back
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Reporting Ms. Cooper death without confirmation is terrible.
Must be a slow celebrity news cycle why someone would report something like that without confirmation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

metitle
May 7 2013, 06:58 PM
Reporting Ms. Cooper death without confirmation is terrible.
Must be a slow celebrity news cycle why someone would report something like that without confirmation.
:applause: :iagree:

I hope this means she is doing better!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

We are sad to report she has passed away. Please see this thread for details:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8810866
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic