Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
NBC weekly preview: week of April 15th
Topic Started: Apr 13 2013, 08:38 AM (3,953 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-41513/n35477/
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am shocked that it's not another Dannifer/Chloe promo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Yup, I'm going to be a snotty, teary-eyed, disgusting mess next week. :laugh: It's only 20 seconds, and I'm already emotional. OMG that ring! There's just the right amount of drama and they are going to stretch this sucker out over several days. I can't wait to see this play out!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

:wub2: Love it.
The ring looks beautiful.
Thanks For Posting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Good now their gonna be engaged.Let their destruction begin.Sami i would cry too if my rapist and made me think my baby was dead purposed to me. And Brady pub.Ha some accused Rafe of being cheap for taking Sami out at the pub. Hilarious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

Even though I f*cking HATE the pub setting for this proposal and I would have preferred a more non-traditional ring for these two non-traditionalists (hello RUBY!!!), I love that this doesn't look like the usual "squee, hugs, let's eat a chunk of cheese" proposal that soaps love so much. I'm looking forward to their heart to heart discussion. Ya'll know it'll be fabulous!
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

The Pub? :ermm: Ha. I really thought it would be DiMansion once they brought that set back. Before that, HTS or Common Grounds.

So venue leaves something to be desired even though choices are limited.

I flove that they are actually going to talk about things and their relationship though. Can't wait to hear how it all plays out.

The ring looks beautiful and looks like EJ got a new tie? Love it.

EJami's getting engaged! :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I would say no to a rapist too,sickening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

If this had happened 5 years ago, I would be all up into it. But, too much garbage (and I don't mean the R word) has happened to make me even care about Sami's travails. But to their credit, they managed to make the pub look decent and the scene looked touching.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 13 2013, 11:26 AM
If this had happened 5 years ago, I would be all up into it. But, too much garbage (and I don't mean the R word) has happened to make me even care about Sami's travails. But to their credit, they managed to make the pub look decent and the scene looked touching.
I know. I"m so annoyed by anyone claiming it's an honor to marry that train wreck that I can't even form an opinion on anything else. I did get a good chuckle out of the setting, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

A fanbase gets their payoff- I'm just not in that fanbase, but I'm happy for those who are
Online Profile Goto Top

paul89

you tube? anyone ??
Edited by paul89, Apr 13 2013, 01:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Bee
Apr 13 2013, 10:17 AM
Even though I f*cking HATE the pub setting for this proposal and I would have preferred a more non-traditional ring for these two non-traditionalists (hello RUBY!!!), I love that this doesn't look like the usual "squee, hugs, let's eat a chunk of cheese" proposal that soaps love so much. I'm looking forward to their heart to heart discussion. Ya'll know it'll be fabulous!
I know, the pub? Seriously? Sounds like EJ at least explains it and saves us from having to fanwank it ourselves, LOL.

I do love that they're going to stretch it out and try their damnedest to make it meaningful. Can't wait for the scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Now we're talking. This is a promo with two characters that really sell feelings and I expect that the dialogue will be amazing in these scenes :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Don't really have anything positive to say about this, but at least the content is something that makes sense for a promo. This might actually cause some people to watch the damn show. As opposed to the last 25 promos. I still won't be watching, but its an improvement.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LiZa
Member Avatar

paul89
Apr 13 2013, 01:26 PM
you tube? anyone ??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Joshua
Member Avatar

This show is in dire need of the Chez Rouge set. This is getting ridiculous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Not a Ejami fan, so I will skip this promo!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

The setting sucks. SUCKS.

Ugh. I hated when Rafe took here there and I hate that EJ has to propose there. :eyeroll:

Very exciting that there's a proposal though. :) I can't wait for the conversation; I do love the back and forth between Sami and EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

happy for the Ejami fans. It's good to see a promo which is aimed at an actual (as opposed to an imaginary) fanbase for a change.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic