Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
NBC weekly preview: week of April 15th
Topic Started: Apr 13 2013, 08:38 AM (3,883 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Sami always does the same shit, she says she can't say yes, then cries and ends up saying yes. It's a habit of hers. I could care less about Sami, she actually deserves all the misery she can get so it's fitting that she ends up with Ej...
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

Has she ever not cried?

Funny thing is I can't remember too many of her proposals.

I remember Lucas singing.

I remember when they were wearing matching blue plaid shirts.

And I remember fishing hat.

I only remember those because they were all horrid in their own ways, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I intend to ship Ejami from here to Tahiti in thanks that this is not another fucking Fetch promo. (It's a dark day in my world when I am delighted to see Samantha Gene.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I'm even happy to see the ugly cry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

MericP
Apr 13 2013, 10:26 PM
Has she ever not cried?

Funny thing is I can't remember too many of her proposals.

I remember Lucas singing.

I remember when they were wearing matching blue plaid shirts.

And I remember fishing hat.

I only remember those because they were all horrid in their own ways, lol.
It's just getting stupid already. Sami seriously is not 20 anymore....she's in her mid to late 30s with 4 fucking kids. If you want to marry the guy, fine...say so...don't fugly cry and then say she can't say yes, only to end up saying yes.....what an insipid moron she is and it took so long for me to realize it....
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Apr 13 2013, 10:33 PM
I'm even happy to see the ugly cry.
The first thing going through my head was "the pub?" I mean... Really? Lame. But the second thing was me laughing at that parting shot of the ugly cry. Not really the best picture to end with. I'm happy for the Ejami shippers, I'm just not one of them. Wonder if they will actually make this stick for a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

That is one sick promo but the pub thing does make me laugh. I remember reading some here making fun of Rafe taking Sami there for dinner But I guess Eeej agrees with the Rafester and thinks it's the perfect place.

I agree with LuvingLumi Sami deserves this pitiful display and Ali deserves all the hard feelings she is getting now from lots of former Days fans!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Wasn't the Safe date at Common Grounds?

Quote:

Ali deserves all the hard feelings she is getting now from lots of former Days fans!

Why?
Online Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Apr 14 2013, 12:40 AM
Wasn't the Safe date at Common Grounds?

Quote:

Ali deserves all the hard feelings she is getting now from lots of former Days fans!

Why?
Yes, I also wonder why? personally I think it sounds crazy but hey that's just my opinion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Alison sweeney behavior with fans and her interviews lately she kinda deserve any blacklash she will get from fans if she want to behave like she have one fanbase that fine so she will not supprise later she really have only one fanbase left even that will depend on some stuff
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 14 2013, 02:11 AM
Alison sweeney behavior with fans and her interviews lately she kinda deserve any blacklash she will get from fans if she want to behave like she have one fanbase that fine so she will not supprise later she really have only one fanbase left even that will depend on some stuff
really? personally, I think Ali has done a damn good job when it comes to Promote the hell out of all of her pair, back in the day she Promote the hell out of Lumi, when she was with Rafe she is Promote the hell out of them and now that Sami is with EJ she is Promote the hell out of this pair, that she have block some on twitter, I understand her, my goodness some are really cray cray out there in cyberspace. Let's be honest here, it's a fucking soap, and some seem to have trouble separating the actor from the characters they play.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Apr 14 2013, 02:41 AM
Partnersincrime
really? personally, I think Ali has done a damn good job when it comes to Promote the hell out of all of her pair, back in the day she Promote the hell out of Lumi, when she was with Rafe she is Promote the hell out of them and now that Sami is with EJ she is Promote the hell out of this pair, that she have block some on twitter, I understand her, my goodness some are really cray cray out there in cyberspace. Let's be honest here, it's a fucking soap, and some seem to have trouble separating the actor from the characters they play.
Actors can promote other pairings without dissing other pairings. Sadly AS does not seem cable to that. in 2007 she may Promote lumi she still pay attention to ej and sami lot when she should when there was not seen story for them[something she show cable to do now when she igonre 90% of time from lumi fans and seem to igonre more and more every day more safe fans]
she claim she was on fence for years and let lucas and sami and ej and fans go against one another and also the same when sami and rafe fans go against ej and sami fans

she have no problem now not be on fence

there no problem alison block people on twitter the problem she did not block in past ej and sami fans that tweet on her the most nasty things and yet now she cable people block [some may deserve it]simply they do not like how sami is written or do no like the story she did not block people say nasty things to her and yet she block people that does not like the story now really
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 14 2013, 03:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 14 2013, 03:10 AM
The Scorpion
Partnersincrime
Actors can promote other pairings without dissing other pairings. Sadly AS does not seem cable to that. in 2007 she may Promote lumi she still pay attention to ej and sami lot when she should when there was not seen story for them[something she show cable to do now when she igonre 90% of time from lumi fans and seem to igonre more and more every day more safe fans]
she claim she was on fence for years and let lucas and sami and ej and fans go against one another and also the same when sami and rafe fans go against ej and sami fans

there no problem alison block people on twitter the problem she did not block in past ej and sami fans that tweet on her the most nasty things and yet now she cable people block [some may deserve it]simply they do not like how sami is written or do no like the story she did not block people say nasty things to her and yet she block people that does not like the story now really
So just because she does not block in the past it's a big deal? Maybe she fedup whatever and those who say they do not like how she is written seems to have a hard time writing constructive criticism many people who complain on twitter draws in her personally like Ali how can you feel blah blah etc.One more thing that she praises James big deal? They all praise him to name a few Ari, Chandler, ED even GG why Because he is a damn good actor who challenges his screen partners, it is no secret that most of them enjoy working with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Apr 14 2013, 03:25 AM
Partnersincrime
The Scorpion
Partnersincrime

So just because she does not block in the past it's a big deal? Maybe she fedup whatever and those who say they do not like how she is written seems to have a hard time writing constructive criticism many people who complain on twitter draws in her personally like Ali how can you feel blah blah etc.One more thing that she praises James big deal? They all praise him to name a few Ari, Chandler, ED even GG why Because he is a damn good actor who challenges his screen partners, it is no secret that most of them enjoy working with him.
did anything on my post was about alison praises James and did say it bad thing and i mention twitter because you mention it and seem stupid she block someone because the person tweet her not liking how sami is written now[and yet not blame her and nothing in the person timeline bad on alison or sami]or when she block somebody on twitter because she asked why she does not seem victim
despite i have tons stuff of alison did of why she deserve blacklash from fans[not just the examples i gave i have more examples] but this promo weekly thread not the thread why fans should feel mad on alison sweeny or not
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 14 2013, 03:37 AM
The Scorpion
Apr 14 2013, 03:25 AM
Partnersincrime
The Scorpion

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

did anything on my post was about alison praises James and did say it bad thing and i mention twitter because you mention it and seem stupid she block someone because the person tweet her not liking how sami is written now[and yet not blame her and nothing in the person timeline bad on alison or sami]or when she block somebody on twitter because she asked why she does not seem victim
despite i have tons stuff of alison did of why she deserve blacklash from fans[not just the examples i gave i have more examples] but this promo weekly thread not the thread why fans should feel mad on alison sweeny or not
Yes, you're right this thread should not be high jacked about this anymore, and you said nothing about James that was just what I thought, I think it stems from when people complain that they do not see the whole picture. I'm not saying that you think so I'm just saying what I've seen in terms of tweets and it's ridiculous in my opinion. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Partnersincrime
until the sl shifts (god forbid anytime soon) and its all Sami/_______ forever :cheer:

Anyways, I LOVE it, FINALLY we are getting the proposal and answer, I cannot wait for these scenes. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

...and we get the scrunchy cry at the end. Like someone else said, congrats to Ejami supporters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I dont know why they think this will draw veiwers. Sami has had a marriage preposal almost every year in the last several years. So this is not something new. This is not a draw. This is a who gives a fuck.

What story or drama is going to come out of this? Its nothing. Besides fanwank that continues to make Sami irrelevant what more does this stuff accomplish?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Apr 13 2013, 10:31 PM
I intend to ship Ejami from here to Tahiti in thanks that this is not another fucking Fetch promo. (It's a dark day in my world when I am delighted to see Samantha Gene.)
As if Dannifer is the only problem this show has? If it weren't for Dannifer this show would be good? Uh, no

Dannifer is not even this show's biggest problem. And Sami/Ej does nothing to help this show. When ignoring history, whitewashing characters, then shoehorning them into storylines where they dont belong is the foundation of a couple, like EJ snd Sami, then the show has a bigger problem. And God help it and the writers who dont see the problems.
Edited by Aliaron, Apr 14 2013, 10:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Everything Sami says is the opposit of what was shown on screen, and she's declared her true feelings and love forever to both Lucas and Rafe. How can there be anything believeable or romantic about this proposal when you know she'll turn on EJ in a flash and declare someone else her true soulmate?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic