Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/15
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 05:18 AM (28,499 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yeah, I couldn't remember what the babysitter looks like, but I feel like I've seen this girl. I think she is the babysitter. Weird to call her family though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Baby-sitter. Deidre's probably referring to Sydney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KADaCjayjo
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yep. Babysitter. Maybe she's a family member of an actual cast member since she's just an under 5 every once in awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KADaCjayjo
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Perhaps she is that girls real mother? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, what on earth are they filming? No one looks dressed for a wedding, but so many people have been there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I don't even know what the fuck these pictures are that people are talking about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 15 2013, 10:54 PM
I don't even know what the fuck these pictures are that people are talking about.
Deidre's facebook page and it looks like Jen Lilley to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 15 2013, 10:29 PM
The Room Stops
Apr 15 2013, 10:02 PM
Seriously, has Drake been fired or something? He's apparently unfollowed everyone DAYS related.
I don't think so, because he taped on April 1. I just want to know why John and Marlena are not in scenes together and are still separated? It's disgusting!
How do you know he taped on April 1st? I am just wondering lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

bomber
Apr 15 2013, 10:57 PM
Matt
Apr 15 2013, 10:54 PM
Deidre's facebook page and it looks like Jen Lilley to me.
Are you all talking about the picture Deidre posted of the little girl from DAYS on the left and the "other girl" on the right? If so, that is SO NOT Jen Lilley!
Edited by Tammy, Apr 15 2013, 11:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

it can't be Jen Lilly since the person in the pic is a blonde & Jen's confirmed on twitter that she's a brunette.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 15 2013, 10:41 PM
Meanwhile, what on earth are they filming? No one looks dressed for a wedding, but so many people have been there.
It seems like filming for it has been going on for awhile too, so it's got to be a looong event. Based on all of Sami's kids being there, I assume its some kind of Brady-related event. Maybe an 80th birthday celebration for Caroline???
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Does anyone have a link to DH Facebook page. I'm not on Facebook but am curious about the pictures.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 11:52 PM
lysie
It seems like filming for it has been going on for awhile too, so it's got to be a looong event. Based on all of Sami's kids being there, I assume its some kind of Brady-related event. Maybe an 80th birthday celebration for Caroline???
Hypothetically, if it were an 80th birthday party for Caroline, how would they explain Bo not being there?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 16 2013, 12:37 AM
tomsawyer
lysie
Hypothetically, if it were an 80th birthday party for Caroline, how would they explain Bo not being there?
upstairs talking to Stephanie or in the kitchen washing the dishes?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
How young was Caroline when she got married to Shawn?? The Bradys threw them a big 40th wedding anniversary back in 1988!! They would have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary this past April 8. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

In regards to the Deidre Hall FB pic:

The girl on the right is Shayla Quinn, who plays the nanny, Paula. She tweeted this today: "So happppppy to be on set today I love what I do"
Here's her website: http://www.shaylaquinn.com/ShaylaQuinn.com/Welcome.html
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
tomsawyer
lysie
The same way they'd explain Kim, Max, and Frankie not being there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Perhaps a Christening for Arianna Grace? That could include a lot of people including Hortons and Bradys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Jason47
Apr 16 2013, 01:31 AM
In regards to the Deidre Hall FB pic:

The girl on the right is Shayla Quinn, who plays the nanny, Paula. She tweeted this today: "So happppppy to be on set today I love what I do"
Here's her website: http://www.shaylaquinn.com/ShaylaQuinn.com/Welcome.html
That's who I thought it was. Thanks, Jason!
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 15 2013, 10:06 PM
The Room Stops
Apr 15 2013, 10:02 PM
Seriously, has Drake been fired or something? He's apparently unfollowed everyone DAYS related.
WHOA! :o I don't think he's been fired, IMO but something is wrong.
He's probably been bumped down to recurring, like Bryan Dattilo. Given how far they tape ahead, it'll be reflected in the end credits in 2015 or so...
Offline Profile Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic