Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/15
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 05:18 AM (28,528 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

bomber
Apr 20 2013, 11:03 PM
Love it. They both look fantastic!

I also spot Blair's dad from 'Facts of Life' in that first shot! LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth
Hanging at the GLAAD awards in LA withe crew. Days up for beat show.
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/325796351726206976

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth
Here's a pic of the crew at GLAAD #glaadawards
view photo
http://t.co/UYXvtSGBZn

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth
With my date
view photo
http://t.co/LmFhoMOQbC
Online Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrick■@CaseyDeidrick
Taking a little break from recording to sk8
view media
https://t.co/cvJJf2QE4h
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

jwsel
Apr 21 2013, 02:30 AM
dc cubs
Apr 20 2013, 03:40 PM
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/325707242303262720

@peterreckell
Quote:

Seems like I have a 30th anniversary right around now too.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a hint that Peter is back on Days?

It you look at his Twitter timeline, he was tweeting regularly until the very beginning of February. He stopped tweeting on February 3 and did not tweet again until today. If he is returning to Days in episodes that will air during the beginning of May sweeps, wouldn't those episodes have been shot in early February? This also would be a great time to begin building up some hype for Bo's return, particularly if it coincides with his 30th anniversary.
Kristian said in her BT interview that he's not back, he has no plans on returning, & he's enjoying life. I don't think she would've phrased her response the wast she did if Peter had been back since February.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Apr 16 2013, 08:08 PM
It's finally a new day in Salem (not sure if Friday or yesterday was the last day of them shooting the day that seemed to go on for at least a week & a half, if not more).
Hope and Vargas,.. wow, I do like that idea. They look great together. He is a thief and she is a cop.. you think that will work?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Hologram
Apr 21 2013, 11:02 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 16 2013, 08:08 PM
It's finally a new day in Salem (not sure if Friday or yesterday was the last day of them shooting the day that seemed to go on for at least a week & a half, if not more).
Hope and Vargas,.. wow, I do like that idea. They look great together. He is a thief and she is a cop.. you think that will work?
why not? technically, Hope's been in prison as well. Plus, we've had rebels/bad boys like Bo & Steve end up with happy marriages.
(plus, based on the BT interview Kristian did, i got the impression she'd be open to a romantic pairing between Hope & Vargas. I think she's open to Hope moving on with anyone, for that matter.)
ultimately, it all depends on how both characters are written. Hope needs for Bo to be "dead", or she'd never entertain the possibility of getting romantically involved with anyone. As for Vargas, we don't know what exactly he & Nick are up to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

OMG. that's awful about J&M. At least now all my fears have been confirmed. I'm fucking done with DAYS. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna keep watching EVEN with Drake and Deidre still on. it's too much, for months I sit back and watched my OTP getting destroyed and for WHAT? for a stupid couple like Krady? bc seriously. they ARE NOT ENDGAME, IMO. just a stupid plot to drive a wedge between John and MArlena. Fuck you Tomlin AND Whitesell. u both suck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

at this point I want Deidre out before Marlena gets ruined even more. JMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Poker Face
Apr 16 2013, 10:14 PM
why would anyone want to fuck Vargas? he's a bad guy, raped another guy. Even if I don't like a character wheter she's good/bad , I wouldn't want her near him. JMO
He did? O.o
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

well this is the way Days is. I refuse to get invested in characters or couples. They've all been destroyed for what Ejami, Dannifer and Bristen. Just yuck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Hologram
Apr 21 2013, 11:56 AM
Poker Face
Apr 16 2013, 10:14 PM
why would anyone want to fuck Vargas? he's a bad guy, raped another guy. Even if I don't like a character wheter she's good/bad , I wouldn't want her near him. JMO
He did? O.o
That's speculation, not confirmed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I'm sticking around - counting on John & Marlena being endgame. If they want a victim & her rapist, fine. A manwhore doctor and a frumpy...whatever the hell she does, OK. Even a naive twit and a psycho ex-con...bring it. Nicole & Eric...whatever. Chabigail Kfine. WilSon - sure K. I'll endure the rest & wait patiently...I'll believe what Deidre told the people in Nashville over any press release Corday cares to spew. Incidentally, Deidre also asked the crowd whether they like the current writers...the "No!" response didn't seem to surprise her, and I'm left to wonder if that information will make it back to TPTB & what they might do...isn't TomSell's year of doom DOOOM!! almost up? Someone grease up the revolving door...I have a feeling Days may be using it soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 21 2013, 01:33 PM
I'm sticking around - counting on John & Marlena being endgame. If they want a victim & her rapist, fine. A manwhore doctor and a frumpy...whatever the hell she does, OK. Even a naive twit and a psycho ex-con...bring it. Nicole & Eric...whatever. Chabigail Kfine. WilSon - sure K. I'll endure the rest & wait patiently...I'll believe what Deidre told the people in Nashville over any press release Corday cares to spew. Incidentally, Deidre also asked the crowd whether they like the current writers...the "No!" response didn't seem to surprise her, and I'm left to wonder if that information will make it back to TPTB & what they might do...isn't TomSell's year of doom DOOOM!! almost up? Someone grease up the revolving door...I have a feeling Days may be using it soon.
What did she tell the people in Nashville?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Lets hope and pray TomSell get the boot. Anything is better than this past year. Worst writers ever...Period!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 21 2013, 01:51 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
What did she tell the people in Nashville?
I take it she didn't say if Drake is still filming or not?
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

OutQ News Staff ‏@outqnews 1h
Interviews and photos from #GLAADAwards now posted on outq http://news.com !!

Includes an interview with Freddie from last night

http://outqnews.com/
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

If there was an Emmy for being a class act and for being committed to his story, costars and fans Freddie should win hands down IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
I can't WAIT to hear that Tomlin is OUT! So I can have my couple back!

JarlenaFOREVER! :cloud9:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Just don't bring back Higley. She hates them, too.

Promote Lorraine Broaderick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Galen Gering with Patrick Muldoon at the Best Buddies bowling event today:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic